Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guys and those little drips of pee left on their pants 🤤

My boyfriend is wearing light grey sweatpants today without any underwear on... Which is hot af on its own because his grey sweats show off the outline of his dick so nicely. 

But! He just peed before leaving the house to pick up supper, and I noticed that he had two unmistakable pee stains on the front of his pants. Small, but there.  Doubtless his jacket covered it up, but it's kinda fun for me to picture him going out with obvious "I didn't shake good enough" spots on his pants that anyone could notice. 

So yeah now that's all I'm thinking about, food and dick. 😅

205340.jpg

The male urethra dips down a little between the bladder and the penis. After peeing, some pee can be left behind in this little dip. No amount of shaking can release it but if you sit down just right, the pee shoots out into your pants. This started to happen to me during puberty and I thought I had a rare medical issue.

It wasn't until years later that I learnt this is a common occurrence in men. To reduce the amount of pee that leaks out later, tell your boyfriend to use his fingers to press upwards between his butt and his balls. This will help push out the last bit of pee. Obviously he should do it while still in front of the urinal/toilet.

That is, unless you want him to keep peeing himself a little. But I have found it is a little uncomfortable if I don't get that bit of pee out.

Ah, yes. This happens to me sometimes. Particularly if I'm in a hurry and put myself back away too fast. It's never really enough to be noticeable, and it's little enough that it dries before I feel too uncomfortable. It's a lot more annoying if I actually took my time and thought for sure I'd shook off the last few drops, but then it happens anyway. Guess the above post answers why this occurs though.  

My partner has this happen to him as well. He says once he was wearing an outfit with somewhat thin, light-colored fabric and it ended up leaving a bit of a mark. This was before we met so unfortunately I wasn't able to see. It was pretty embarrassing, he intended to say it was water if anyone asked. Nobody brought it up but he felt like everyone was staring. He knew the spot probably wasn't as big as it appeared to be to him, but it was hard not to think about. 

I also have this problem and it's very annoying. It happens regularly when I pee standing up. If I pee sitting down, it's better. Usually only a few drops end up in my panties. But sometimes, when in a hurry or cold, it can be enough to make my panties pretty wet and afterwards even pants get small wet patch between my legs sometimes. On those occasions I actually feel a short stream going out after I put my penis back in my panties. I feel so helpless at those occasions and I'm always afraid how much pee will end up in my panties.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Shaggydog said:

This might be an utterly noob question, but does this phenomenon happen to women (or people with female genitalia) too? I know they wipe after taking a leak, because pee doesn't shoot straight out like it does with a penis, but does it "drip" afterwards too?

Maybe some people, if they didn't empty the bladder fully or something. That's just my guess.

It happens to all guys at some point, and although older guys are more susceptible, kids and teenagers aren’t immune. 
You said your boyfriend was wearing sweatpants. I’ll explain how wearing some stuff like that make it happen for me. 
As said before, sometimes it’s a case of just not shaking it properly. You’re in a hurry, pee, finish, shake, tuck away, and then a hidden drop or two appears. Annoying. Not a super big deal. But sometimes it can be more than a drop, and the clothes can have a big effect, at least for me. 
 It’s to do with pressure being applied from underneath the base of the shaft. If I’m wearing pants with a zip fly, it’s a lot rarer, as long as my underpants aren’t sitting firmly against the underside of my penis, I can shake of 99.9% of the drops and be fine. 
 But some clothing without a fly makes this harder. Sweatpants, shorts, pyjamas, the sort of thing that us guys simply pull down at the front and poke out over the top.....

For me at least, I can do just that, flop it out over the top and pee, and completely empty my bladder, then shake all the drops off. But, if I have my pulled down pants or underwear sitting firmly under the base of my shaft, it sometimes traps some pee in there somewhere. I have completely emptied my bladder. Nothing left. Can’t feel anything left. Finish peeing. Shake off. Tuck away.......

Then all of a sudden, with the underside pressure removed, and my boyhood safely tucked away, the liquid that has been trapped just inside me will just run out. A couple of times it’s been a bit more than just a drop or two. It doesn’t happen often, but on a few occasions I’ve been left with a wet spot a couple of inches round, which is really noticeable! 
 Boxer shorts are another big example. I generally wear boxers to bed. Now I’m not going to fumble around with the button fly, so I simply pull them down at the front and point. But the elastic waistband seems to apply just the right amount of pressure underneath to not be at all uncomfortable, but to trap more than a drop or two behind. 
 It’s not uncommon for me to get up and pee during the night, tuck away, then have enough suddenly leak out that it will actually run down my leg, and really soak the front of my pants. Enough to be able to say that I’ve wet myself.....  Cotton briefs and jeans/sweats are a bit absorbent. Satin boxers aren’t. So instead of a small, concentrated wet spot, it just coats the front of the satin. 
Confession time. I’ll usually leave them on, go back to bed, and enjoy rubbing the wet spot. Lol. 

I don't often drip when peeing, but have occasionally squirted because I had been in a rush and didn't finish properly. Usually when about to go out urgently and sometimes I have had to change my undies quickly! I have also had the elastic waistband issue with tight boxers where somehow where pulling them down just below my balls to pee constricts something, then when I pull them back up it releases the last bit of pee lol.

I'm gonna be honest, shaking doesn't prevent it. It reduces the likelihood, naturally, but it doesn't prevent it for the reasons @wetpantsboy outlined. Personally, I leak a bit at least 50% of the time, and I always shake. One of the general 'man rules' is to shake just twice (no more because it looks like you're masturbating), but that's never enough for me. I'll shake a few times but you can always guarantee when you are tucking it away, or washing your hands, or any time within 5 mins of peeing, you can guarantee you suddenly leak a bit of warm pee.

You do often catch other guys with dribble stains, without even meaning to, so knowing it's common is definitely reassuring, not to mention exciting to see.

On 4/28/2021 at 11:54 PM, Driipdrip said:

My boyfriend is wearing light grey sweatpants today without any underwear on... Which is hot af on its own because his grey sweats show off the outline of his dick so nicely. 

But! He just peed before leaving the house to pick up supper, and I noticed that he had two unmistakable pee stains on the front of his pants. Small, but there.  Doubtless his jacket covered it up, but it's kinda fun for me to picture him going out with obvious "I didn't shake good enough" spots on his pants that anyone could notice. 

So yeah now that's all I'm thinking about, food and dick. 😅

I used to often not wear undies, but as you say, the drips are more obvious.  However if my lover did not want me shake, I would be happy oblige and 'drip-dry',as long as she did the same.☺

Yep! This happens to me as well! Especially when I'm at work since I can only unzip in front of an urinal. Sometimes, after walking a few steps from the urinal, a spurt of pee will escape into my briefs.

Back at middle school, I'd play with this often, holding back that last bit of pee as I do my business, before I released them inside my uniform pants. My target is leaving that small wet spot that excites me to have.

Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)
Guest superdarkens

My favourite thing is the post pee drip into my pants! It’s enough to be wet without wetting completely and feels lovely as it soaks your boxers around the tip of your cock. 

This happened to me last week at work! And I was wearing khaki pants....😳

I went over to the sink and tried to dry off as much as a tissue could (didn't help much). THANK GOD it was Hawaiian shirt friday and I had my shirt untucked and covering up my wet spot. Still really embarassing walking back into the office knowing that I had wet underwear and a secret wet spot that I had to hide..... 

Edited by WatchMeWiggle (see edit history)