Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any other guys who have this same omo fantasy?

Never really thought about that. I like peeing and wetting as a guy since there's more control over where it goes. I have thought about guys wetting or being desperate while wearing something typically worn by women, though. Mostly just high-heels (which I've read actually used to be considered more gender-neutral) because I really enjoy the sounds those make when being frantically tapped around as someone tries not to have an accident. 

I have wished I could temporarily turn into a girl for sex purposes. Feeling how holding/wetting feels, trying for multiple consecutive orgasms, and clits sure do seem fun...

My biggest Omo-related envy though, is girls ability to pee while aroused, or even during orgasm. I don't think I need to explain to guys how difficult peeing with even a moderate erection is, much less while actively stimulating. Having the simultaneous release of wetting and orgasm is a forbidden pleasure that I'll unfortunately never get to experience.

I'm sure we have all thought about the things we would do if we were turned into the opposite sex for the day. For me, of course, one of the first things I would want to do is get desperate and wet myself. I would want to know how it felt for a girl to get desperate, does it feel the same as a guy? I assume at some point the sensations become different. As a guy, when I am really desperate and in danger of wetting myself, it almost feels like the pee is running down my cock and begging to be released. Is there a similar feeling for a girl?

I instinctively grab my cock when I really have to pee. What is instinctive for a girl? How does it feel to grab your crotch as a girl? How effective is bending over with your thighs pressed together (the method of choice for my wife)?

And of course, wetting as a girl would be a totally different experience. It seems some girls when they wet it mostly runs under their butt cheeks and down the back of their legs, while others have a larger wet spot in the front. I would want to experiment and see if clothing choices impact this. I hope at least in jeans I would be able to pee down the back of my legs, it would be such a different sensation compared to peeing jeans as a guy.

It's funny that you brought this up, because I just remembered that I used to fantasise about this exact thing when I was younger! I remember when I'd wet my underwear for fun as a kid/young teen I would often try positioning penis as far back between my legs as possible to mimic the way it would look when a girl wets, with most wetness being visible on the back.

I don't do it nowadays, but it's fun to look back on it. Good times

Sort of. I definitely would try it of course, but more out of curiosity than anything else. As a guy I prefer watching girls rather than doing anything myself, partly because I don't think I can have a genuine accident (I have excellent muscle control and worry that I'll end up doing some damage to my body if I tried holding for too long). As such, I would be very interested in experiencing firsthand what the differences between the sexes are - knowing exactly how different it is for a girl to try and hold it, and what happens when they can't.

Something I’d like to add is, one reason I would like to wet as a girl is because of the spread. Now believe me, as a guy the pee can spread if you pee enough, but it doesn’t seem to be as much as when a girl wets. One reason is probably because I’m usually hard when I do. It’s hard enough (no pun intended) to get the pee out when you’re erect, and then because your dick is right up against your underwear, the pee almost stays in one spot, and have a stream straight down. With girls, I feel like the spot gradually spreads more. Idk though, since I’m not a girl

Yeah, I have thought about it before.  I know it's not the same because obviously it wouldn't be, but I do like the feeling of a girl wetting something and making me wear it, like pants/panties.  I know I have seen a video (very few of them) of a woman who peed in a diaper and then made a guy wear it.  There's a Baby Pickles video where she has a diaper that she has completely saturated in what would have to have been many wettings, then she takes it off and puts it on the POV guy and she tapes it up on him to make sure it stays on.

However, even though this doesn't happen, it sounds like the basis of an amazing story that I would love to read.