Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female This Streamer (Vixxie) has discovered us!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She held her pee for a long time with clear signs of desperation and in 3h 59 min mark she leaves a message for us #busted https://m.twitch.tv/videos/993333151  

Locking this thread due to rampant incredibly cringe misogyny. Had to delete a bunch of queued posts and dish out some warnings. Seriously guys? Seriously? Seeeeriously?

I don't think there is anything weird about going to her stream hoping for something that will stimulate a piss fetish. It is very obvious that she is there for sexual attention and the money that wil

Posted Images

Wow. You know, I definitely respect her. I understand that Twitch is there for steamers to connect to others and be who they want to be. She seems fun and open to new things. So cute too!

I will just say this though. She is such a cute and gorgeous girl and I absolutely love when she talks about having to pee. It is so hot to listen to.

That ASMR pee portion she did was amazing. If you are reading this Vixxxie, we support you, and we respect you. Andddd we are secretly hoping that you tease us with more... 🙂

Yea she recently changed her name to have xxx in it, she's definitely enjoying the attention, she would let us know if she wasn't. I duno, there are countless of other content creators, but she has a really cute personality to go with it and yea that first clip was diamonds hot even though she totally didn't intend for it to be lol

guess I'm takin my horse to the old town road but...

Look I see where everyone is coming from and I'm here to say first of all, again...shes pretty dope for not insulting/judging us.

second, if I want something more than a tease, I'll go find it from someone who makes that content.

which brings me to, its still fun to be teased. and from the clip I saw she has a particular talent for it.

At this point she knows what shes doing. If people hit her up for actual fetish content they should prolly F off.

but think about the first 80% of like any random desperation video...and look at videos where the home girl vix here is obviously getting desperate. I don't see much difference between the 2. The difference is what happens after she gets to that point of desperation where it can't be put off anymore (the good part). and obv we aint ever gonna get to see that part.

now for tldr and my point...just because we dont get to see "the good stuff" doesn't mean I have any complaints about some cute ass girl teasing us with the first 80%.

to those wanting to comment "ummmmmm its literally nothing like the first 80%" i mean not exactly of course but you are on this site which means you ALSO have a piss fetish which means you know damn well what I meant.

I can understand if you dont want to give her attention but can we at least show the semi public who care to pay attention to desperate streamer fetish drama that we are largely a civil community?

11 hours ago, ErinonWheels said:

The fact that she sounds like 75% of omo fetish models when she says that shit at the end is equal parts annoying and hilarious. There are PAY CLIPS with equal quality expression of desperation.

Here's what that tells me: The omo fetish models who sound exactly like that, and again, there are a lot, are putting in the bare minimum of effort.

We need to start a thread where we review models and stores so that there is a reference point for quality. How good is the acting? How much does she pee? Does it seem like she got desperate for real? That kind of thing.

In my experience the Japanese videos are pretty good at having the ladies be seriously desperate when they have an accident. You can tell by how much piss there is. Obviously the ones who really hold to bursting are the ones who actually enjoy wetting and aren't just doing it for a cheap pay check. Frankly I'm disappointed with the size of the accidents in a lot of Western omorashi media and don't really follow it as a result.

1 hour ago, omocbc said:

She talked about "us" again in one of her last streams, starting at 27:40

And since she's apparently reading this thread, i don't think noone here was mad about she "not peeing for us" lol, that was just some sensible people stating the obvious to some not so sensible persons.

Damn! That was a Spicy take-down. I think she is almost 100% correct here. All those comments saying "Guys don't pay attention to her, she will never do what you like" were bizarre to me as well, because almost no one was under the impression that she is interested in making that kind of content. She herself clarified she is not into it.

We are on this Forum where people share and enjoy stories, pictures, games and so much variety of content. So If some people are enjoying a streamer only talking about this stuff and enjoying her teasing us a little for fun, then let us enjoy it. Don't need to take it so seriously. People can pay attention to more than 1 thing at a time.

Also those comments "she is just looking for attention".. Yeah because that's how you make a living in streaming industry! Glad you cracked the code! 🤣

With that being said, this might be the last time she talked about this, because it seems like she is super weirded out by the conversation going on here. So that should conclude her "piss fetish" story arc. Time for everyone to move on!

Edited by Bjohn52 (see edit history)

First off, let's address the "legal" / moral status of interacting with streamers, as some here may perceive it as stalking/harassment of people outside the community and forcing the fetish upon them. I believe we can all agree here that streaming is essentially a job / a major source of income for many of this girls, and they treat it as such. Moreover, quite a lot of female streamers intentionally use Twitch to become popular, and then monetize their popularity with OnlyFans, Instagram and what not. This girls are there to make money, and are realistically quite aware of why such contest (challenges, private videos and what not) is requested from them. Lolibela and Firedancer are some examples of that. From this point, a long stream where a girl is challenged not to leave the room after drinking a lot of liquids is fair game, much akin to a show from a cam girl like many of those present in "chat shows" thread. Long story short, if a streamer is rendering paid services and/or has specific pages dedicated to her creating content that is very much outside of what's allowed on Twitch - there's nothing bad in asking her whether she'd like to produce some fetish content. Of course, unless she specifically stated or otherwise made it obvious in some way, shape or form she does not do stuff like that.

Second point is reasons for the obsession with streamers, at least the way I see it. First of all, they are young and attractive, while also quite charismatic, which is a basically a prerequisite for being successful in this line of work. Second, as streamers they are popular and, as a result, more desirable, including as a fetish object. And third, this girls are not sex workers, they are amateurs and as such are able to produce genuine desperation, shyness, etc. - all those emotions professional models have to fake because they've long since forgotten how to actually feel them.

Regarding Vixx(x)ie and the "piss fetish", how she took to calling it. While her good looks and personality are surely great, what attracted me is her shyness of the matter. What attracted me is how she'd hold it for hours and hours, squirming for the whole stream, not leaving even after saying she gotta pee. How she'd keep holding it even when the whole chat kept telling her "go pee ffs". How she'd keep holding her pee because she already took a break to answer the phone and wouldn't want her fans to keep waiting for her and longer. What I'm trying to say here, is the nature and origin of this fetish for many of us lies in how it's perceived in the society and in the upbringing. How it's essentially a taboo to talk about, how girls are told to always hold it and never go outside, things like that. I imagine if Vixxxie's attitude towards this subject was "brb guys, gotta pee", she'd never got this much attention from our community and wouldn't be perceived as "fetish dream girl material" or the "piss fetish queen" how she jokingly took to calling herself.

I imagine Olivia is checking this thread, so I'd also like to say noone here is expecting her to "piss on the floor" or anything for us. Nor is this a "piss fetish", this is very different from say watersports. It's her habit of getting desperate on streams, being shy about the thing, holding it to the last and talking about it we're excited about, and we'd love to see more of it. That's all there is to it.

Edited by Pisikak (see edit history)
5 hours ago, omocbc said:

She talked about "us" again in one of her last streams, starting at 27:40

And since she's apparently reading this thread, i don't think noone here was mad about she "not peeing for us" lol, that was just some sensible people stating the obvious to some not so sensible persons.

This is my reminder to watch this later when I'm not in stealth mode.

17 hours ago, Pisikak said:

I imagine Olivia is checking this thread, so I'd also like to say noone here is expecting her to "piss on the floor" or anything for us. Nor is this a "piss fetish", this is very different from say watersports. It's her habit of getting desperate on streams, being shy about the thing, holding it to the last and talking about it we're excited about, and we'd love to see more of it. That's all there is to it.

Yes absolutely, I agree with everything you said! The attraction for me is the fact that she waits a really long time and shows subtle signs of desperation before finally admitting that she needs to go.

Interesting reaction. I finally got to watch it. Just leave her alone guys. Twitch thots are more problems than they are worth. She seemed to know a lot about this urine fetish for someone who isn't interested in it. I had no idea that people used urine for eye drops.  She is very obviously using her sex appeal for attention and trying to appeal to lonely young nerds and give the "girlfriend experience". That's why she was curling her hair on stream and even did another stream with the cam on while she slept. She was trying to give the illusion of intimacy(as many twitch thots do).  Now she doesn't want anything to do with us because she saw that a few of us don't like her. She's being emotionally manipulative(take notes young men so that you don't fall for this kind of junk. Let us old timers teach you a thing or 2 so you don't make the same mistakes we did in our youth.). Just leave her alone. They're real fetish models out there that will do what you want. Some are in this very forum, others are on PH and places like that. I know this post is kind of all over the place but I'm tired and scatter brained right now. Seriously guys, I'm saying this with your best interests at heart. Just leave her alone. I want to say more about her but I'll stop there. Btw, she said she accidently left the mic on while she peed in a couple other streams. That's BS. There may not be many people that have our fetish but most know it exists and she knew what she was doing when she left her mic on.

This thread is embarrassing and I'm shocked that it's even still open. Having watched all of the clips mentioned here, it was evident from the start that she was simply teasing us as a joke. Don't even get me started on her comment about being "the queen of the piss community." If you could not tell that was tongue in cheek, I feel sorry for you. The amount of derogatory comments about her looks or her doing this for attention are severe incel-level lines of thinking. She is allowed to be a hot girl on the internet, and no, defending her is not an attempt to "get her to fuck me." Get out of here with that bullshit.

Yours truly,

Someone that actually pays for and shares content of """real women""" or whatever dumb term half of you want to apply to a girl that caters to your kink.