Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is part one of a story that I'm writing for someone. any feedback or suggestions would be great. Thank you.

The Witch's Toys.docx

Title:  The Witch’s Toys

Commissioned by:  Zachary Henry

Date: April 26th, 2021

Written by: Wetbynoon2

Price: $17.50 U.S.

The Witch’s Toys

Zac walked hand in hand with his girlfriend Lucy as her dark hair seemed to nearly shimmer from the high, afternoon sun. A picnic basket swung lazily from her right arm as they scouted the woods for a perfect spot to dig into their meal. Lucy bit her lower lip as she contemplated the can of whipped cream she had snuck in with the food, and the clear absence of a pie was a strong tell of what she planned to do with it. She squeezed his hand as they approached a clearing in the dense woodland.

“Oh, wow,” Zac said as his eyes swept over the grass and wild flowers poking their way up through the soil. “I wonder how long that’s been there.” He nodded toward a shack planted directly in the center of the open land; it’s dark, oak boards told of the structure’s age. The two of them approached it cautiously, making sure not to disturb anyone who could be inhabiting it. He watched Lucy as her green eyes scanned the shed, with its stained glass windows of all different colors, and tall crooked chimney; no smoke escaped from it. She turned to him,

“I want to go inside.”

He frowned at her, “no way. Even if there’s nobody home, it could collapse on us. We have no clue how stable in is.”

She pouted back at him, tapping one of the supports under its floor with her foot, “It feels pretty sturdy to me. Please?” Perhaps if Zac had been aware of what his woman was planning, knew of the warm tension it caused between her thighs when her mind continued to drift back to the whipped cream, he would have entered, and therefore exited, the cabin sooner. There were times, now, when Zac thought of the series of small decisions that had led the two of them into the situation that had long since become their reality; but, during the late, long nights when they held onto each other, clinging to the only good thing they had left, Luce would tell him such thoughts would only bring his spirits down. Perhaps she was right, but he couldn’t help to marvel at how such a little thing could result in what was now their life.

“No, Lucy. It’s too dangerous. Let’s just enjoy the food out here. You can still look at it.” She rolled her eyes, but didn’t argue any further. With the blanket spread out, and the food unpacked, they sat in the shade of the small house as the sun abandoned its perch, moving a little closer toward the horizon. It was a warm day, and Zac had trouble not staring as moisture accumulated on the cleavage of her breasts. Luce had caught his eyes a few times, and grinned to herself as he would notice and quickly avert his eyes. She was by no means an easy girl, but even she was surprised at how suddenly she became comfortable with Zac, and offered herself to him; she was also delighted to find that he wasn’t incompetent in bed either.

Despite the passionate heat that tethered the two together, neither could deny that there was something equally as nice about just being in the same room together. Lucy sighed as her head came to rest in his lap. She looked up at her man as he finished the last of his sandwich, washing it down with lemonade, and reached up a slender hand to brush the crumbs from his mouth. He smiled down at her,

“It’s a shame we didn’t bring any desert. It’s so nice right here. I don’t wanna leave.”

She blushed at the mention, but tried to keep a cool exterior. This of course was betrayed by the couple’s familiarity, and Zac noticed at once as her breathing picked up, and her perky breasts rose and fell under the weight of her arousal. He gave her a knowing look, raising one of his eyebrows at her,

“How are we feeling?”

She blushed slightly, and licked her lips in her nervousness. “Please?” Her voice was almost sheepish in request; though she knew what she wanted, it was always a little embarrassing to admit when she needed him inside of her.

“Out here?!” Zac couldn’t stop himself from chuckling. “I suppose we might give some lost hikers a nice show, but I think you might faint if that happened.” Despite his joking mood, Lucy felt her energy returned as his erect penis could be felt pressing against the back of her head.  She sat up, looking back to see his trousers tented by Zac’s desire, and smiling at it, reached into the basket to retrieve the can of whipped topping.

“We don’t have anything to put it on, but” Luce grabbed his hand, placing it on the chest of her blouse “maybe we could figure something out?” Zac leaned in, taking his well versed fingers to move a strand of hair behind her ear. His rough hands gently brushed across her cheek, and their eyes met.

It’s a common experience for many couples to lose some sexual momentum as time progressed, but the both of them nearly experienced a strange magic as every encounter felt as though it were their first time with each other; neither admitted this to one another, fearing they’d sound ridiculous. Regardless, there was a force akin to magnetism between the two that, once set into motion, was at the very least painful to the both to halt. Lucy’s skin broke into goosebumps as Zac’s soft lips were felt lightly kissing her neck, her breath hitching, and nipples growing erect. Their passion for one another was a nearly tactile thing, as lips met lips, and their excitement grew in tandem.

She shuddered as his hand squeezed at her inner thigh strong with hunger for her; she moaned softly as his fingers began to gently massage her clitoris. Zac reveled in the sensation as her moisture accumulated, soaking through the panties hidden under her skirt, and slickened the tips of his fingers. Almost at the command of muscle memory, her delicate hand gripped at his cock, and his eyes rolled back as her thin arm moved up and down in the work of his pleasure. It was this season of teasing before they were connected by her penetration that seemed to nearly bend time; in these moments, hours, minutes and seconds belonged to them, and passed slowly as their heart rates increased. She shot him a desperate, frantic look.

“Let’s go inside. Please?!” When he saw the deep need in her expression, and certainly felt his own desires brewing within him, it was then that he made the decision which would change the course of their lives. He stood up, bending slightly forward to accommodate his erection, and lifted her effortlessly onto her feet. He took the whipped cream from her hand, and with his other led her into the cabin, closing the door behind them, sealing their fate.

In the heat of the moment, as they pawed at each other, fabric nearly tearing as clothes were hurriedly removed, neither of them took notice of the stacks of diapers in the back corner, nor the several, hand-sewn baby clothes that adorned the wall. Lucy’s head was mere feet away from a play pin as she felt Zac enter her, takin his fill of his lover. It was another thing he wondered at that they never noticed the bizarre interior of the place that was to become their prison, but, right then, he was enraptured by their unification, and was only interrupted when the door handle turned, and a silhouetted figure stood at the precipice. They carried on, still unaware of the presence; Zac’s face was red with arousal, and was panicked as he heard their tormentor’s voice for the first time.

“What is this?! ” The figure stepped forward into the shed, and her features came to light. The couple quickly stood up, eyes growing wide from the presence of the stranger. Zac was frantically pulling his pants back up.

“W-we’re so sorry, uh- ma’am.”

“We thought this place was abandoned,” Luce chimed in. Zac nodded in agreement. A soft, sweet laugh came from the mystery woman.

“So you decided to have yourself a nice fuck in an abandoned house?” She continued to chuckle lightly. The taught, dark fabric of her cloak stretched across her full breasts; they were bigger, and perkier than Lucy’s by a mile, and Zac found himself staring at her. The garment carried on down to her legs, and her round ass kept few secrets, as it was obvious this woman did not feel the need to wear panties, or a bra for that matter. Her hair was an acorn brown, which framed her thin, fair complexion.

“That was quite a sight. You two must be in love, aren’t you?” She laughed to herself again, walking toward them slowly. The two were frozen in place, unsure of what would happen, but not brave enough to try and run. Her hazel eyes locked onto those of Lucy, and she smirked as she brushed a finger against her lips. “You’re a pretty one,” she looked over to Zac who, despite the surprise, was still obviously hard. “Does he treat you good, sweetie? He looked… well equipped before he hid that big cock away. I wouldn’t mind some of that.” His softening erection re-ballooned with fresh excitement. Lucy’s eyes burned with jealousy as the stranger took her finger, and scooped some excess whipped cream from the girl’s cleavage; she licked it clean.

“I would have you too in a heart beat.” Zac’s demeanor changed at this, and he too had to bite his tongue, fearing that any agitation would escalate their situation. It was then that he found his focus, and his eyes began to dart around the room, taking in all the diapers and outfits.

“Ma’am, we obviously made a mistake. We did not mean to intrude on your property, but we are happy to get out of your hair.” He grabbed Lucy’s hand and made two steps toward the door before stopping in place, grunting half in pleasure and half in surprise as the woman’s hand wrapped firmly around his cock. Luce was hot with anger,

“Let go of him, you bitch!”

“Shhhh,” she put her finger to her mouth. “Let me have a word with your little toy, okay sweetheart?” Luce began to panic as she found her mouth would not open, and began to pull at her lips in a panic. Zac watched in horror as his love struggled to utter anything other than frightened moans.

“O-oh, god. Y-you’re- you’re a witch!”

She smirked at him, “what, expecting green skin, and warts? And just when I was telling you how cute you are too. That’s not very polite, is it?”

“Leave her alone!” He yelled. Zac pushed her, but the witch remained upright and unmoved despite his immense strength. He looked her up and down, becoming increasingly worried about the predicament they were in.

“Aww, c’mon. Isn’t nice to have the bitch shut up every now and then?” His veins boiled with rage at the insult. He swung at her, but a loud cracking sounded when his fist connected with her cheek. He whimpered, pulling it away and checking to make sure nothing was broken.

“L-look, ma’am. We’re very sorry to have disturbed you. Would you please just let us leave, and I promise that we’ll never come back.”

She sighed in disappointment, rolling her eyes. “And here I thought you were a man. You certainly look it by your cock, but you sound like a pussy when you talk like that, baby. You don’t deserve to have a man’s dick.” She snapped her fingers, and Zac cried out in horror as he felt his genitals decreasing in size. He pulled his pants down, and nearly fainted as he saw that his member was now scarcely bigger than his pinky finger. Luce’s muffled grunting turned into screaming as she watched it continue to shrink. The witch sat down in a big rocking chair by the room’s table, and laughed as she watched his penis become smaller and smaller; they found themselves unable to move, as if their feet were glued to the floor.

The witch sat smiling at them as time passed, and their panicked breathing gradually slowed, tears running down Lucy’s cheeks. “You know, I get so little company out in these woods. It gets quite lonely out here.” She mused as she grinned at his dick which now more closely resembled a clitoris. “Perhaps I might keep you out here for a while. At least until you learn some manners.” She picked at her nails while she spoke. “And, if you leave now, your boyfriend’s cock will always be the size of tic-tac. I know that would just break your heart, huh?” Her taunt was met with a hateful stare from Lucy, but Zac kept his eyes glued to the floor, too ashamed to look at his woman.

The witch stood up, and walked past them, grabbing two outfits and two diapers. She hummed as she organized the play pin before returning to stand in front of them. “The two of you act like children, and there’s only one way to deal with attitudes as bad as these.” Again, she snapped her fingers, Zac wincing at the sound for fear of its very real power. That’s when it happened. The woman seemed to start growing taller, and far bigger than the two of them, and the house followed suit until they both stood about two feet tall. Another snap, and everything went black.

It was hours later when they came to. Zac quickly got to his feet, and looked around in shock as he found that they were both locked in the play pin, the walls and gate several times too tall for him to climb. He shook Lucy,

“Luce, Lucy wake up.” Her eyes slowly opened, and she too stood up in a hurry. She looked around at her surroundings, but her eyes went wide when she looked down to his crotch to see if the witch’s spell had reversed yet, returning his penis to its normal size. The both of them were wearing a diaper, and dressed in baby’s clothes.

“Oh god, Zac! What are we going to do?!” Her man raked his hair with his hands in stress. The two of them had been cursed, and beyond looking like a baby, which was embarrassing enough, he could also feel that he was nowhere near as strong as he was before their transformation. They could see nothing with the walls of the pin blocking their view. He pulled her into a hug as she began to cry, trying to stay calm. Panicking would do them no favors now.

“I don’t know, Luce.” They both stood, holding each other in fear of what would become of them when they saw their captor’s, now very large, face peering down at them over the wall. She laughed as she saw them hugging and crying on one another.

“Awww, are the babies scared? Hmm?” She stepped into the cage, towering over them. She took a seat on the floor, and the open bottom of her dress unabashedly displayed her massive pussy; it teamed and sweated with moisture from the domination of her captives. “Don’t be scared. I like my new toys too much to kill you two, and I have big plans for your stay here.”

“Please let us go, ma’am!” Zac cried out. He was desperate now, and was not above begging their tormentor.

“Oof, it looks like someone’s cranky. You need to be fed, don’t you?” She leaned forward, and scooped him up in her arms, exposing her left breast as he squirmed, trying to get free. Lucy ran forward and began punching her the witch’s legs.

“Let him go you bitch!”

She snapped her fingers, and Zac was overcome with an intense hunger, and on instinct closed his mouth around her nipple and began to suckle. She smiled down at Luce as her soft, impotent blows landed on her inner thigh. “You’re boyfriend seems extra hungry tonight, sweetie. Either that or he can resist sucking on mommy’s nipples.”

The motion in Lucy came to a boil, and hot tears started to stream down her cheeks as she watched her lover sucking and licking at their enemy’s tits. The witch moaned at the sensation, and the girlfriend nearly gaged as the scent of the captor’s arousal washed over her. The woman’s face scrunched up in discomfort.

“Ugh, I have to piss real bad. Would you mind taking care of that for me?” She snapped her fingers, and suddenly Lucy felt an immense pressure in her bladder as the witch’s urine was magically transported into her bladder which was now ten sizes too small to hold that much. The girl whimpered, as she gripped at her lower stomach and the piss forced its way out of her, making her diaper grow warm. Her face flushed red in humiliation as she wore the woman’s piss against her pussy and ass, shifting uncomfortably at the wetness and heat of it.

“Good girl! Are you ready for more?”

“You fucking bitc-“ She doubled over as another, more intense wave of pressure took hold, and she refilled her now piss-logged diaper. It reached its capacity, and went well beyond as the villain’s urine began to run down her legs and pool at Lucy’s feet. She immediately tried to pull the diaper off, but found that it wouldn’t budge.

“No changes until I say so, little slut.” She giggled as she sent the rest of the urine, and watched as Lucy fell to her knees from the sharp pain of carrying her pee. It jetted out of her, and the puddle she knelt in grew wider and wider. Zac continued to drink his fill of her milk, still under the spell of hunger and arousal. He was blatantly hard, and Luce had no choice but to watch him enjoy every second of it while she soiled herself four more times.

“You’ve really done a number on that diaper, huh? But, good babies use their diaper to its full potential.” She tugged on her earlobe with her free hand, and the girlfriend’s stomach immediately cramped up. Her face grew red and she panted, grunting as fresh, hot, thick diarrhea began to pour from her ass. “Wow, that’s pretty gross. I wouldn’t be surprised if your man doesn’t touch you tonight. You know that your diaper’s not coming off for a while, right?” Another spell was cast, and another mudslide of shit made its home in Lucy’s diaper; it was now expanded to twice it’s size as the magic kept everything inside to ensure her ass marinated in it.

Zac continued to drink his fill of her, and, under her spell, found himself more aroused by his woman’s humiliation. Of course, hours later, he would feel sorry for it all, but they both knew it was far from his fault. The witch tormented the girl for an hour, making her piss and shit herself for her amusement while the boyfriend pleasured her. By the end, the both of them were exhausted, and fainted as soon as she released her control. She looked down on them, smiling at her achievements for today, and was already forming plans for tomorrow, the next day, weeks, months; she had every intention of enjoying her new toys. The witch would break them yet, and her panties were drenched with excitement over her new little project. She leaned in close.

“Goodnight, my babies. Mommy will take care of you.”

Zac remembered this night vividly, and while he knew it wasn’t good to dwell on such humiliation and trauma, he knew that was the night their hell began, and it wouldn’t end for a long, long time.