Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tickling!

32 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I love the idea of it and I'd really like to experience it, but probably never will.

Similarly I'd also love to tickle someone into wetting herself. With her consent of course.

31 minutes ago, For The Peeple said:

yes! I'd love to tickle a desperate girl! It'd be so much fun, and they'd be so cute giggling and squirming!

I'd love someone to lightly tickle all my most ticklish spots. I would feel so helpless!

21 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If I want to take it even further, be tied up so I can't even kick my legs, all I can do is laugh and pee.

Yes! I need to be tied down or at least pinned down as I am far too ticklish otherwise 

14 minutes ago, segaface said:

I like tickling my partner while he's desperate, and he did the same thing a bit to me yesterday. It's lots of fun and makes it so hard to keep holding on. 

I would love to try this myself. I think I could hold out for a while but eventually, it would be to much! 

I have seen a number of videos of this very thing on video sites.  While I agree with the holding down/pinning/tying up while tickling, having the bindings so that no movement can be achieved seems to partially defeat the purpose.  Let her try to kick and bat away with her bound limbs.  It's half the fun is that aspect of the struggle.  I envy someone who can do this.  I have way too much bladder control and it goes from "if I tried to, I could wet myself" to "this is too painful and I don't feel like it's a loss of control as much as it is just letting it out to stop the pain."  Maybe if I could convince my girlfriend to try the former before it becomes the latter, she might get me to have an accident when I would otherwise be like at a 7/10.  In the past, she would just command me to "have an accident" in my panties for her, which takes some concentration.  Maybe I should bring this up to her as something fun to try.

I do wonder if she has the patience for this though.  I think she's more likely to pin me down, straddle my lap and just relax.  It's a lot faster than forcing me to wet myself either on command or "by accident".

One of the earliest erotica stories I found online was, in fact, a tickling / omorashi hybrid before I ever heard the word "omorashi" and realized what it meant. It was so long ago I can't remember all of the details, and the circumstances of my early days on the internet made it dangerous to save anything like that, but I believe that three women were tied up or immobilized in some other way (stocks or pillories perhaps) and their feet tickled until they wet themselves.

1 minute ago, DrBorderline said:

One of the earliest erotica stories I found online was, in fact, a tickling / omorashi hybrid before I ever heard the word "omorashi" and realized what it meant. It was so long ago I can't remember all of the details, and the circumstances of my early days on the internet made it dangerous to save anything like that, but I believe that three women were tied up or immobilized in some other way (stocks or pillories perhaps) and their feet tickled until they wet themselves.

I would love that to be done to me. My feet are the most ticklish!

On 4/27/2021 at 3:51 AM, ilikeadultvids said:

While I agree with the holding down/pinning/tying up while tickling, having the bindings so that no movement can be achieved seems to partially defeat the purpose.

There's two different types of fun to be had - loosely tied, spreadeagled ideally, the ticklee can thrash around trying to avoid the tickling but ultimately unable to, whereas tightly tied there isn't even a moment of respite except as the tickler moves their attention to a different part of the body.  This is where the only relief is ultimately wetting, hands-free orgasm or both.

One of my best fantasies is to be tightly spreadeagled and tickled for an hour by several women so that every sensitive part of me is tickled simultaneously, until with most of the time up they turn their attention to my nipples and scrotum and an orgasm soon follows ... but that doesn't stop them until the hour is up.

• 2 weeks later...

This almost happened to me, once. I had met up at my friends house so he could tickle me, and he was really going ham. I felt myself start to pee, as i was laughing hysterically, but held it because he wasnt into that. Afterwards i just got up and used the restroom. Was a lot of fun. I wouldnt mind having that happen again.

• 5 months later...