Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Messing and living with other people

Guest Pineapple_

Guest Pineapple_

I want to try messing. I did it once when no one was home but there has been at least one person home at all time for over a year. Is there anyway to do messing discreetly when living with other people?

You could do it in your room with the door closed and clean up with wipes and a plastic bag. Or you can do it in the bathroom before a shower. Open the windows and it should mostly air out before you're done with your shower. You could also go for a drive and do it in the car. Bring wipes and clean up somewhere private before going home.  It's one reason I love wearing diapers. You don't have any laundry to do after.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the privacy to be able to lock yourself away in your room and not be bothered then I'd go for that. Helps to have air freshener or incense or something to cover any smell. It can be a bit of a logistical nightmare when you live with people, but finding a place where you can enjoy yourself without it affecting them or meaning you feel on edge is not impossible

If you don't want to stay messy for all that long, you can probably get away with locking yourself in the bathroom, messing, and then taking a shower. That way any stink can be excused as just using the toilet (though air freshener still is helpful). I also loved diapered messy hikes, though if you aren't fully sure when everyone is out then it'd be a pain to sneak back in. I probably wouldn't do it in my room, because depending on the distance to the bathroom that's a real easy and inconvenient spot to get caught.

• 1 month later...

I have messed multiple times with my roommate beeing arround using a few tactics such as going while he is watching TV and/or messing in a moment where i have to crouch, like for example while putting stuff into the dishwasher.

Allthough doing this last thing is quite risky, since you then have to make your way into the bathroom without beeing caught, i really enjoy doing it, and if whoever is home is distracted with TV, they probably won't notice anything, unless some of the mess falls from your pants and onto the ground, i think that's the biggest risk with this but has never happened to me. If you try this just make sure you wear tight enough underwear.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, definitely. I actually took a massive dump in my diaper while snuggling with him in bed this morning and he just asked me if I'd done a poo, and I said I did, blushing. He put his hand up my dress and felt my mess under it. Unfortunately we didn't have time for sex though because we had to go to work. We had sex when we got home instead, quick and dirty...

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
On 6/20/2021 at 6:29 PM, China Girl said:

I mess around my husband all the time and he doesn't mind at all as long as it's contained in diapers or whatever.

That's a nice compromise the two of you have made to allow your messing and allow him only limited exposure to it.  I don't really mind if a girlfriend messes, I'm just not into doing the cleanup.  Conversely, I LOVE the cleanup with pissy diapers or pissy sheets or pissy panties or.... You get the idea. 🙂   

He did get annoyed one time when I pooped my skirt while cooking (with no diaper) and it went all over the floor. It was a total accident, I was trying to "buy myself time" with a fart and just lost it. So now I either mess in a diaper or down my legs outside. Sometimes I have to poo while running and I just do it in my miniskirt, all over myself.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)