Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, Papa69 said:

Do you guys know any Indian movie scenes or any movie scenes in which men piss their pants with fear when scared or threatened by a woman or a girl?

There was a scene in Mirzapur Season 2 episode 1 where two girls are fighting in a room and they got a guy tied up as hostage. The guy keeps complaining thay he needs to pee right now or his "bladder is going to burst" but they are busy fighting and keeps scolding him to hold it.

29 minutes ago, ashishgamer said:

There was a scene in Mirzapur Season 2 episode 1 where two girls are fighting in a room and they got a guy tied up as hostage. The guy keeps complaining thay he needs to pee right now or his "bladder is going to burst" but they are busy fighting and keeps scolding him to hold it.

Bro any other scene in which man wet their pants with fear of women cuz I've watched mirzapur season 2 already!

• 3 weeks later...

There is a scene in malayalam movie run baby run 

On 4/24/2021 at 2:17 PM, NoWayOmo said:

Hey guys, It's me, Does anyone know any pee scenes in Indian films? before you add videos on from Indian films please rip them from YouTube via online video download, use online video cutter for the clips and then add the clips on the MP4 format.

Are they any Pee scenes of Indian films that may or not know of?

Yes I know some movies shortfilmi serials of pee desperation bathroom. Do you know any please we can share together 

On 4/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, Papa69 said:

Do you guys know any Indian movie scenes or any movie scenes in which men piss their pants with fear when scared or threatened by a woman or a girl?

Yes I know some movies shortfilmi serials of pee desperation bathroom. Do you know any please we can share together

On 4/28/2021 at 9:55 PM, ashishgamer said:

Do you know any female scene from India

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...