Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last week I experienced something really not special or weird: while I was walking down the streets of my neighborhood, I overheard a conversation between a guy and girl. As I said, it was nothing special, just the girl saying really out loud "I can't wait to be home so I can finally piss!" (in Italian: "non vedo l'ora di arrivare a casa così posso pisciare"), with big emphasis on the final word.

Naturally this encounter aroused my attention and I began thinking of all the other times I overheard someone explicitly tell in public about their needs to relieve.

While I try to collect my past experiences from the archives of my mind, please feel free to share yours down here. 

There's this place in India called Pondicherry. It's a great weekend getaway place from a big town in India called Chennai. If you start at around 3am, you reach Pondicherry at the perfect time to see the beautiful sunrise. There's just one small problem: most people have to take a dump in the morning.

Even we went for a morning dirve once during my bried stay in Chennai. We were on the beach watching the sunset when one of my friends had to take a dump. So we went to the nearest public toilet only to find that it was closed. There were lots of desperate people there and I remember there was a group of girls. I remember one of the girls telling her friend,"Look if it's that bad and you really can't hold it, you should just go in your pants. It's alright." 

We walked away from there because of my friend's dire need but I kept looking back at her to see if she actually peed her pants. I didn't see anything but I still wonder sometimes if she did.

when I was just starting out in the workforce, I was in the mailroom at one company..There was this one girl in accounting, who was a knockout, and also divorced..Someone asked her if she had a good time at a party for one of the other girls..She said, yes, I wet my pants so it was a good time..I imeediately had to stay in the mailroom to conceal my excitement at picturring her wetting her pants..

When I took a walk in my neighbourhood last year, I overheard a guy and a girl talking...

"Do you know this feeling, when you really need to go, and as soon as you approach your door, it gets that much worse?" She asked. 

"Oh yeah, as if your body knows your close and starts to prepare itself" he responded. 

"Uh, it's the worst! Well, as long as I make it I to my apartment" she said

"True, if you you're inside, you can just fill up your pants" ("die Hose voll machen") he laughed. 

"Exactly" she laughed back.

I didn't get any more of that conversation, sadly, as our paths diverged and I had no intention to be a creep. 

But to this day, I still wonder how many times she frantically shuts her apartment door with bent knees, just to stand still in her hallway with her eyes closed, uninhibitedly peeing her pants.

Once when I was reading in a used bookstore I heard one of the employees behind a counter complaining to a coworker that he really had to pee but couldn’t take a break until he’d sorted through a big box of books somebody had dropped off to sell. I was there for a while because I was waiting for someone, and he didn’t get that break before I’d left. I couldn’t help but notice he was getting a bit fidgety. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for their contribution.

I remember an episode that happened almost five years ago. I was on a 14 hours long coach night trip from my country's South to the North: seated beside me, on the left row of the bus, there was a 20-something years old girl. I didn't spend much attention to her during the first hours of the journey, but I recalled her becoming very vocal about her need to relieve when the reserve drivers approched her. Being a cute blondish young girl, wearing a tank top that showed perfectly her cleavage, and barefeet sitting on her heels, she drew the attention of the two middle-age men that had nothing to do but rest till their turn to drive the coach. 

One of the driver asked her if she was cold from the AC, but she replied she just really needed to pee, showing her empty bottle of water, and questioned about when the next rest stop was scheduled. The reserve drivers laughed and answered that the trip was really long and "we will stop in about one hour and a half", but also that there was a small bathroom on the coach, invinting her to use it.

She replied that most definitly she was not going go use that cubicle and that she was going to hold it. Then she proceeded to cross her legs and jiggle her feet mid-air.

Nothing more happened during that trip. Eventually she held it till the rest stop area and used the bathroom.

I love overhearing others talking about piss and needing to go. Just today I saw a tweet meme from a lad that read something along the lines of 'all the public toilets are closed, I forgot covid prevented the need to piss'. Last week I was in that position, frustrated because I was in the middle of the town centre and all the nearby toilets were out of order.

I remember 2 guys in college joking about it on separate occasions. One lad said he pissed himself in church after holding it in for 3 hours.

Another guy (who for some reason always wore the same outfit - dark blue jeans with a selection of different coloured Ralph Lauren polos) joked about pissing himself on his doorstep and how horrible it was because he had to just stand there and wait for it to finish, even once he'd opened the door. I liked that because I'd been in that exact situation myself lol. The same guy and one of his mates joked a couple times throughout college that they'd dribbled and started peeing a little because they can't be bothered getting up to go the toilet. For context, you don't need permission to go the toilet in UK colleges. You just let the tutor know where you're going, and the latter incidents were during a break time from what I remember.

I love how guys just seem to laugh it off when they're close to pissing themselves a lot of the time.