Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Anyone done anything significant/interesting while wearing a diaper?

Just wondering if anyone can claim to have done something momentous while in a diaper (presumably secretly, or maybe known to only one companion?)

For example, climbing a mountain, running a marathon, a skydive/bungee jump, or maybe say appearing on TV or meeting the Queen/President/Prime Minister etc.? Or perhaps you just wore one to your wedding or graduation or whatever... Can't think of any examples myself, I tend to wear alone or doing fairly mundane activities, but there must be some interesting stories from people about their "biggest moment" wearing a nappy!

2 hours ago, ian flemming said:

Both my ex wife and myself wore under our wedding attire.

I was a politician in my state and have made many public announcements and met with congresspersons who were visiting . All while wearing diapers. 

not sure if that’s what your looking for.

Yes, exactly the sort of thing! Did either you or your ex-wife have a medical need for diapers, or was it just something you did for fun? I kind of like the idea of someone speaking to large numbers in public while secretly diapered, and perhaps making use of it thinking if only they knew...

2 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yes, exactly the sort of thing! Did either you or your ex-wife have a medical need for diapers, or was it just something you did for fun? I kind of like the idea of someone speaking to large numbers in public while secretly diapered, and perhaps making use of it thinking if only they knew...

No medical need, we did it cause that was our thing. 
During my stent in politics , I probably talked in front of a group of 3k?

while diapered and wet

I have had many diapered experiences. Trying to remember off the top of my head anything unique I have done diapered.

The best I can think of was going to court for a speeding ticket while diapered and talking to the judge while wet.

I also went to jury duty diapered and was selected as a juror. However, after the lunch break the two parties decided to resolve the situation out of court so though I was selected, I just sat in the juror room for 2 hours with all the other jurors selected for the case.

I also was diapered for a general knowledge entrance exam for a job I was applying too. I didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the test and possibly make myself look bad, so I went diapered.......ended up passing the test and eventually got a job offer.

Well damn!!! I’ve gone out dozens and dozens of times diapered alone. I travel constantly for work so I always have diapers. I used to drive for Uber and was almost always diapered for that. Never really had a crazy experience really. I work with my best friend who ended up loving with me while we were working out of town in a condo. She knows I wear so I had freedom to be myself and enjoy some quality diaper time without judgment which was awesome!

I have done quite a bit from working in the oilfield while wearing a pull-up, sleeping in crew accommodation after beers and wearing a diaper to bed. I have been to dentist and hairdresser and wet my diaper while being seen to. 

Driven across and throughout North America diapered with funny stories of leaking and sagging along the way. Work quite a bit while flying, diapered showed when putting bag in overhead, tykables don’t allow the X-ray system to work so had to have Pat down and show the waist band of ABDL diaper. I was embarrassed by this but less than the security guy. 

Haven’t done anything terribly surprising like in court or weddings etc. 

it is fun to think of places to wear, but not ones where causing inconvenience to yourself or take away from the function.

i wore a diaper after our friends wedding (good thing I did I would have wet the bed) but my wife was pissed at me as she now remembers the weekend for her waking me up in the morning, doing the whole check my diaper thing and then walking off to the bathroom with an obviously wet diaper. At the time I didn’t see the issue but learned from it  

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

I’ve done just about everything while wearing a diaper, but probably the most unusual was to wear a diaper skydiving.  I used to jump out of planes a lot and one day I felt compelled to try it while diapered. I have done that a few times. 

Done that a lot of times myself as well. Got about 850 jumps, you?

I mean, I've worn pullups to exams before as a precaution. Never had to actually use them, though. Aside from that the most noteworthy thing would have to be a canoe trip with my girlfriends (not my girlfriend girlfriends, mind you, just friends). When we were on the water they were always complaining about needing to pee while I was just able to go in my diaper when the need arose. Of course, this meant that when we stopped I was always the one to unpack our gear while everyone else spread out in the forest to do their business.

5 hours ago, Breloom said:

I mean, I've worn pullups to exams before as a precaution. Never had to actually use them, though. Aside from that the most noteworthy thing would have to be a canoe trip with my girlfriends (not my girlfriend girlfriends, mind you, just friends). When we were on the water they were always complaining about needing to pee while I was just able to go in my diaper when the need arose. Of course, this meant that when we stopped I was always the one to unpack our gear while everyone else spread out in the forest to do their business.

Did they know about your diapers, or just think you had a strong bladder?

12 hours ago, nappypants said:

Did they know about your diapers, or just think you had a strong bladder?

They just thought I was really good at holding it. When we were camping or hiking I would go in the woods, I would only diaper up for the boat. If I ended up using the diaper, when we made camp I would excuse myself to "go to the bathroom" and just change out of my diaper.

I wear diapers to work and on journeys. But actually, I don't wear them for sports. I just wear a dark miniskirt (one of those athletic ones I get from sports shops) and let go down my legs. The feeling of pee running down my legs feels so good and it helps keep them cool. Of course this is only because I live in a hot place where it's good weather to work out in skirts. Wouldn't try that in Manchuria...

Practically speaking as well a sport skirt doesn't really hide a diaper since it's really short. So just going in my panties is more practical. In fact it's not so unusual for female runners to wet, if they're at all into wetting.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
13 minutes ago, China Girl said:

I wear diapers to work and on journeys. But actually, I don't wear them for sports. I just wear a dark miniskirt (one of those athletic ones I get from sports shops) and let go down my legs. The feeling of pee running down my legs feels so good and it helps keep them cool. Of course this is only because I live in a hot place where it's good weather to work out in skirts. Wouldn't try that in Manchuria...

Practically speaking as well a sport skirt doesn't really hide a diaper since it's really short. So just going in my panties is more practical. In fact it's not so unusual for female runners to wet, if they're at all into wetting.

Yes, it seems a lot of women will just wet for convenience in things like competitive distance running and cycling, even if they don’t do it for enjoyment.

Diapers are unlikely to work well for sport, certainly the regular disposable will just cause friction and disintegration under any intense exercise. A stretchy-sided pull-up might be suitable for light exercise though.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:28 PM, MikeyW said:

For some reason I got nervous that I was gonna wet myself while tripping on acid once, so I put on some protection (It was a solo trip at home) so yeah, I can tell you wetting a diaper while on acid is an interesting experience

I am trying desperately (no pun intended... ?) to remember the name and location of a story I enjoyed evolving around this. Or rather, involving a guy who requests a girl wear Goodnites before he gets her high just in case, and then a melodrama that ensues afterward. Think it was in a college dorm. Of course. Can't find it for the life of me.