• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roxy for me.

Something tells me it should be Viv.

Ah, okay. You must have been nearly done with that last post of yours when I responded. Anyway... when you consider Roxy’s sudden awkward pause, it’s gotta be option C. ^_^

Posted Images

C wins- Roxy will be put into a cell with no toilet. 

"I've heard that one too many times" the policeman remarks. "You can use the toilet once you're free". The officer releases you and Roxy from your handcuffs but ushers you into an empty waiting cell. More importantly, the cell has no toilet. it has one padded blue bench that can double as a small bed, a window, and not much else. You feel it is about to have a very wet floor, however. "I really can't hold much longer, please let me go" Roxy pleads as the cell doors are slammed shut. 

You desperately try and take Roxy's mind off her urgent predicament. You talk about music while re-assuring your friend that the police won't be long. Typically, you would be totally turned on by your friend's urgent need to pee. But this time, you feel sorry for Roxy. She is locked up and hasn't peed all day. She has drank at least as much as you and you wet yourself behind a dumpster over an hour ago. Roxy is constantly pee dancing and repositioning herself on the bench to try and relieve some pressure on her over-filled bladder. 

Another 5 minues of complete desperation passes. You are unattended now so there is nobody to plead to. "LIly, i'm going to burst allover this cell" Roxy cries. She has leaked, twice! You're are worried about your best friend. She is holding more than you have ever known her to and is only holding on through willpower and her iron grip on her vagina. You replace Roxy's hand with your own and immediately feel a dash of warmth trickle into your palm. "You can hold it Roxy. Someone will be here shortly and they'll ave to let us go" you tell your friend without much conviction. She is losing her battle with her swollen bladder and you both know it. 

You look around. There doesn't seem to be anywhere discrete to piss yourself. Roxy is about to wet herself in the middle of the cell. You try not to imagine the huge puddle that she will make on the concrete floor. Otherwise, you could both sit on the bench/bed and you could hug Roxy as she wet herslef. That might lessen her embarrassment. There is one other option that you have noted. The guard has left a pair of keys hung up neaby your cell. If you take your shirt off, you could probably use it to knock the keys off the hook and pull them towards your cell. Roxy should then be able to sneak to the toilet without wetting herself but you are sure you would be committing a crime. 

Lily: Trying to help Roxy. 

Need: 4/10 - Still doesn't really need to go. 

Roxy: Trying to stop her leaks turning into a gush of pee. 

Need: 10/10 - Leaking so bad! 

Jess: Heading back to the hotel. 

Need: 8/10 - needs to go fairly bad. 

Maria: Heading back to the hotel. 

Need: 7/10 - Slightly needs to pee.

What will you suggest to Roxy?

A) Let Roxy wet herself in the middle of the cell. 

B) Sit Roxy on the bed and help her feel better as she wets herself. 

C) Attempt to grab the keys and escape your cell. 

Edited by empress (see edit history)

4 hours ago, empress said:

This story seems to have stagnated so please find a link to my new interactive story if you enjoy my writing.

Thanks to all those that played along on here - my first piece of writing! 

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/68329-kinky-crime-scenes/?tab=comments#comment-1889850

Does this mean you aren't going to finish this story?  Cause i'm willing to keep playing along until the very end.

C wins - You decide to escape the cell.

"Roxy, if i use my shirt. I might be able to grab those keys and get you to a toilet" you suggest. Roxy is now bright red in the face with effort. She is bursting to pee, squeezing constantly her pee hole. "Do it. We're innocent anyway". Without hesistation, you remove your floral t-shirt exposing your white size 34 B bra. Goosebumps spread across your upper body; maybe due to the slight chill in the air, maybe due to the nature of what you are planning. Nevertheless, your sole focus is to help Roxy so that she doesn't piss herself in the middle of a prison cell. 

you spend 5 minutes trying to create a whip out of your shirt powerful enough to knock the keys off the hook. "Hurry LIly, i'm leaking so bad. I'm lucky my panties are black or else i'd be doomed" Roxy chimes in. you stay focus on the task. The more you hit the metallic keys, the more determined you are to get them into your grasp, until with one lucky - or perhaps skillful - whip of the t-shirt, you knock the keys off the hook and they fall heavily towards the ground. 

The keys are almost within grasp but as much as you try, you can't quite pull the keys along the ground and into reaching distance. You are about to give up. Sorry Roxy. "Here try with these" Roxy whispers handing you her black jeans. "The material should make it easier to pull the keys. but please hurry, I can't this much longer". You grab Roxy's jeans but can't resist a look at her wet panties. There is a large wet sport on the front of hr black panties abou the size of a tennis ball. Roxy is still furiously holding her pussy. Her sexy pale legs are now exposed. She looks so hot desperately trying to stop her body from releasing her wee. Finally, to Roxy's joy, you get some traction on th keys. A moment later you have the keys in your hand. A moment after that and you are out of the cell. 

Half naked and in a strange country, you and your friend sneak into the corridor of the police station. You spot the toilets not far from where you are being held. Surely it wouldn't have been hard to let you go you think. "Hey, what are you doing?" you hear a shout from your left. A couple of police offers come running your way. With no intentions of actually escaping, you give yourself up. Roxy however, is not wasting this opportunity. She makes a dash for the empty toilet. The last thing you see before she disappears into the toilet she desperately needs, is a trickle of pee flowing down her legs like a tiny waterfall. There will be a tiny puddle but at least Roxy's blushes will be more or less saved. "Wait outside. Arrest her when she gets out" a guard shouts. What a day!

5 months later:

5 months later and your first full year at Rainhill is almost over. You got into a bit of trouble for exiting you cell but once you were clearned by the Canadian police, you were promtly released. What a year it has been. From first meeting your roommates, to the drama with Viv, to studying abroad and getting arrested, there have been many moments you will remember for the rest of your life. 

And tonight will hopefully be another moment you never forget. 

You and your roommates - Roxy, Jess and Maria - are planning a night of drinking. What's more, is you have agreed that the toilets are locked until everyone has peed themselves! 

You look into your wardrobe unsure of what to wear. You might need to help. 

* This will be the final update. However it will be more lengthy than the others. 

** Instead of a vote, please state what outfits you would like each charcter to wear (Or as much as you wish and i will decide the rest)

*** Also please state any particular scenarios you would like to play out in the final chapter.