Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An OmoGirl at Boarding School

An OmoGirl at boarding school (Part 2):

Lily's story:

You have stared your second semester. You now share a dorm with Jess and Roxy afer Viv was evicted. You apologised to Jess after she was tied up at last semester's party virtually to the point of wetting herself. Jess is a proud girl and the head cheerleader at Rainhill, so wetting herself in front of others was completely out of the question. You promise not to tell anyone that you saw Jess leaking as you helped the bursting girl into the toilets. Jess also promises not to tell anyone that you had to pee in the bathtub. 

Roxy is perhaps your best friend now. You invited her for coffee which unfortunately resulted in her wetting her panties. Luckily, Roxy was cool about it as you already knew about her wetting fetish. She also knows about your wetting fetish and you hope that maybe Roxy will wet herself in front of you again! You feel that Roxy certainly has a weaker bladder than Jess so the chances of a wetting, maybe even a mutual wetting, is much higher with your best friend. 

Tonight, you have bought a few DVDs - Prisoners, Blood Diamond, and Paranormal Activity - and you are hoping to at least watch a couple of them tonight. You debate which of your roomates to ask to join you. Roxy is your best friend and holds your greatest secret. However, you would really like to get to know Jess better after a rocky start to your relationship last semester. 

Who do you decide to ask:

A) Roxy

B) Jess

Viv's story:

Viv has been given 3 weeks of detentions for her part to play in almost making Jess wet herself. The fact that Jess allegedly made it to the toilet on time probably saved Viv from a permenent exclusion. Viv is glad as she does really like Rainhill despite feeling that she wasn't given a fair audition for head cheerleader. Viv enjoyed keeping Jess captive and tormenting her to the point of wetting herself. Viv wouldn't like to find herself in that position as she is typically a fairly shy and studious girl. However the power she felt having one of the prettiest girls at school squirming and begging her for release, did turn her on she must admit. Any further plans must be better thought out she feels. 

Viv turns up at her detention with a large coffee that she has almost finished. She strolls into the room and takes a seat at the back of the class. The room is empty which Viv finds strange. Surely some other students must be on detention too? Viv doesn't think too much into it and takes one of her books out to do some revision. The detention is one hour so she might as well make the most of it.

The teacher then walks in to supervise Viv's detention. Viv doesn't think she has seen the teacher before:

Which teacher is taking Viv's detention?

A) The flirty Performing Arts teacher. She has red hair, a few freckles, and can be overly friendly with the students. (Age: 24)

B) The strict Science teacher. She is tall with curly black hair and wears smart businesswear. She looks pretty despite her emotionless face. (Age: 27)

Please vote A or B for both stories.

png-clipart-red-hair-the-teacher-worked-hard-people-cartoon.png

imgbin-teacher-cartoon-comics-teacher-element-YgAb74THBUCPL0QsAi9TDcdeu.jpg

Edited by empress (see edit history)
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roxy for me.

Something tells me it should be Viv.

Ah, okay. You must have been nearly done with that last post of yours when I responded. Anyway... when you consider Roxy’s sudden awkward pause, it’s gotta be option C. ^_^

Posted Images

A for both is the popular vote!

Lily's story:

You decide to ask Roxy if she wants to watch the films with you tonight. She is your best friend at Rainhill and the only one that knows about your wetting fetish. Prior to watching the films, you drink a glass of wine to pluck up some courage. You notice Roxy has just drank a cup of coffee. "Hey Roxy, how about we see who can hold the longest while we watch the films?" you ask tentatively. A cheeky smile spreads across Roxy's face which is encouraging. "Sure, but it didn't end so well for me last time I tried to hold after drinking coffee" she replies. In reply, You remind her about you almost wetting yourself in the bathroom with Jess after drinking alcohol. You feel it's a fair contest. 

Roxy is wearing a pastel blue skirt and a Rainhill hoodie; you also catch a gimpse of her dark blue panties under her skirt. you are also wearing a skirt but you have prepared better since you are in all black; skirt and panties. You are both barefoot. You watch the film 'Prisoners' without much issue. You have both decided to have a drink of Cider and are both on your third bottle by the end of the film. "I'm kinda starting to need the toilet really bad" Roxy admits. "Me too, i'm gonna have to start holding" you reply. You put on your next film, 'Blood Diamond', knowing that one of you will wet yourself during it. It's an exciting thought.

You and Roxy finish your third bottles and decide to start drinking water now instead. Roxy has begun to look flustered. Her legs are crossed over to put some pressure on her wee hole. "Oww no, I can't wet mayself again. please let me win" Roxy pleades. She readjusts her legs and you notice an obvious dark wet spot begin to spread across her panties. Roxy gasps and her hands shoot to her private region. "That doesn't count" Roxy states determinedly. Roxy's slip turns you on enough to distract you from your own bladder and a small leak escapes into your black panties. Roxy doesn't notice but you know one of you won't have long left. 

The film is only 30 minutes in and you are both bursting to pee. Something has to give:

A) You cheat in an attempt to make Roxy wet herself. 

B) Roxy cheats in an attempt to make you wet yourself. 

Viv's Story:

The teacher on detention duty is a red haired drama teacher. She has a few feckles and pale, soft-looking skin. She is only young and is known for being chatty and overly-talkative with the students. "So Viv. I've been asked to take your detention today as a result of your actions last semester" the young teacher begins. "I understand crazy things happen at parties. I've been there myself. But the Principal really wants you to learn your lesson these next few weeks". Viv begins to study but to her surprise, the drama teacher swipes Viv's books and places them on her desk. In turn, she replaces them with 5 bottles of water. "As a punishment, you must drink these bottles of water within the first half an hour. You may not use the toilet until your detention is up!"

Viv stares at the cute teacher with astonishment. Viv can't wet herself. She is too smart and too shy to find herself in that situation. She will just have to hold herself and ensure she doesn't embarrass herself. Viv finishes the bottles within the allotted time. But having had a coffee before arriving for detention, she is now on the verge of pissing in her panties. Viv is visably massaging between her legs, her cream coloured panties on full display. She has her head down in humiliation, trying to stop the ultimate shame of pissing herself in detention. "15 minutes left" the teacher announces, but Viv is almost crying. The power she loved having over Jess is now in the hands of the red-haired Drama teacher. Viv is about to burst!

What happens next:

A) The teacher makes Viv wet herself in detention. 

B) Viv makes it to the end without wetting herself. 

Please vote A or B for both stories again. 

Edited by empress (see edit history)

We are going with B and A:

Lily's story:

B: Roxy cheats.

You are now 45 minutes into the second film. You and Roxy are both wiggling non-stop. You are making each other very horny and you both have small wet spots on your panties. Roxy is wearing dark blue panties under her skirt and you are in black. Suddently Roxy shouts "Sorry Lily, I can't hold much longer but I really want you to wet yourself this time". You are about to ask what she means when Roxy dives on you pinning you face first on the bed. Being quite slender, Roxy is able to overpower you and being on the verge of wetting yourrself, you are defencless to the bigger girl. Roxy grabs your bare foot and starts tickling your exposed soles with her long finger nails. "Ahhh stop. I'm so ticklish on my feet. I'm going to piss myself" you scream. Roxy is clearly enjoyed herself though and continues even more furiously. You giggle playfully, wiggling your toes and squirming constantly, but you are at the mercy of your stronger best friend. The torrent of pee is pressing against your wee hole, but you clench your bladder muscles in an attempt to deny your friend victory for as long as possible. As a last resort, you tap-out on the bed WWE style and plead Roxy to stop tickling you. "I can't stop now, Lily. I must be close to winning now" your friend taunts. And she's right, as Roxy tcikles in between your toes and all the way down your sole, you can take no more and pee suddenly gushes out into you panties and onto the bed. Roxy has won. You carry on weeing until the bed is soaked. "Hey, that was cheating" yoy say as you head off to the toilet to clean up. 

While you are in the bedroom, Roxy hears noises from the next room. They sound like soft moans. Roxy decided to have a look who it is while she waits desperately for LIly to finish in the bathroom. Roxy sees Jess' long blonde hair on the bed, but she is surprised to see that Jess is with another girl! Jess is on top kissing the unknown girl. The girl with Jess looks quite small. She has tiny hands and feet but she looks amazing. She has an awesome golden tan and long brown hair that is naturally wavy.

What do you do now?

A) Interrupt Jess and the new girl.

B) Watch what they are doing for now.

Viv's story:

Viv still has her head on the desk, her bladder throbbing violently now. She is so shy; she likes to be the one in control but she is now leaking in front of the red-haired drama teacher. A large wet spot is evident on Viv's cream coloured panties. "Please let me go I'm weeing myself"Viv pleads. The flirty drama is unsympathetic however, "You're here to learn your lesson Viv. I can't be letting you go unpunished". The cute teacher lift up viv's shirt revealin her swollen bladder. The teacher, to Viv's astonishment, begins to poke Viv's swollen baldder. Viv gasps followed by a long groan. SHe can't hold it anymore. Wee gushes out of her, soaking through her poor panties and splashing out onto the ground. Viv has her hed down again now. She is so embarrassed. "Oh wow, there's so much. you must have been so desperate" the teacher giggles. "Well, let this serve as a reminder not to piut any other girls in this position. You may leave now". 

Viv hurridly rushes to the door. She covers her soaking wet skirt the best that she can and heads straight for her new living quarters. Viv feels a mixture of anger and humiliation. She's never wet herself before but she simply could not hold in the huge amount of liquid that she was forced to drink. Viv still has two more detentions:

What will she do next:

A) Plan revenge against the red-haired teacher.

B) Attend the rest of her detentions without complaint

C) Report the teacher. 

Please vote for both stories!

B and A are the winners this time!

LIly's Story:

B: Watch what they are doing for now.

Roxy decides to just watch what is transpiring for now. She is still desperate to pee but she is interested to know who the girl is that Jess is kissing. As you return from the toilet, Roxy puts her finger to her lips telling you to be silent. A moment later, you begin to see something that surprises you. As Jess and the tanned girl are kissing, you notice obviosu signs that the tanned girl really needs the toilet. She is in her Bra & Panties (Matching white!) but she keeps holding herself, clearly distracted from the kissing. She also appears to be trying to clench her legs together and has a worried expression on her face. More surprisingly though, Jess seems to be unhooking the girls' legs, forcing her legs apart. The girl moans and holds her aching bladder very time this happens. What an amazing sight! 

"Necessito ir al bano!!" the girl moans. You have limited langauge knowledge but you think the girl is Spanish; And you can certainly hazard a guess at what she is saying! "If you're a good girl Maria I will let you pee, but for now you will have to keep holding like a big girl" Jess replies. Then, the girl lets out a huge moan as Jess presses down gently on her bladder. "Oh Maria, I do love it when you're in such distress" Jess chimes and starts kissing the squirming Spanish girl. She must have a very strong bladder as she has held on despite Jess' efforts.

After another 20 minutes or so, the girl is clearly on the verge of wetting herself. "Please, let me go. I wet my underwear if i don't go soon. I am urgent" Maria pleads, grinding her bursting bladder into the bed while Jess tickled her sides. "Okay, you have drank A LOT of drinks tonight. And you've held on longer than i did last semester. so i will let you go" Jess states. "Oh thank you, thank you". Maria slowly gets up of the bed, holding herslef with two hands. She shuffles carefully towards the door that you are at. "Oh Lily, I don't think I can wait much longer. I need the bathroom before Maria" Roxy whispers in your ear. 

What suggestion do you make?

A) Tell Roxy to go to the bathroom thus blocking Maria from using it. 

B) Tell Roxy to go back into your bedrrom thus blocking her fom using it. 

Viv's story:

A) Plan revenge against the teacher. 

It's almost time for Viv's second detention. Last week Viv was humiliated and forced to wet herself by the red-haired drama teacher. For a shy girl, Viv has never been so embarressed in her life. But this week, Viv has planned revenge. She has been in contact with her gang and ensured the Drama teacher had meeting booked the last two hours before her detention. In that time, the teacher has had a few cups of coffee. The final one, Viv's friend managed to slip some sleeping medicine into it that should knock the teacher out part-way through the dentention. The rest is up to Viv. She will wear a mask but she she is willing to risk exclusion to make this evil teacher wet herself!

As planned, the teacher falls asleep mid-way through the detention. Viv produces some restraints out of her bag. She handcuffs the teachers ankles to her chair, and used thin rope to tie her up, leaving her defenceless. Viv will then make the teacher drink a selection of drinks before ensuring that the drama-teacher pays for what she did. Finally, the teacher awakens. "Wh-why can't i move?" the teacher stammers. "I need the toilet. What's going on?". Dressed now in a black mask, Viv reveals herself. "Don't worry. You're not in danger. But if you want to be released, you must drink these drinks in less than 15 minutes" Viv explains. She produces a large coffee, a can if Guinness, and a 1 Litre bottle of water. "Please let me go" the teacher pleads, but Viv is alreeady putting the coffee to her lips. 

How will Viv intensify the situation?

A) Put diuretics into one of the drinks. 

B) Tickle the Drama Teacher in her most ticklish spot.

C) Poke the teacher's bulging bladder.

D) All of the above.

Please vote for both stories, thanks!

B and A are the choices:

** Please note this will be the last installment of this story. i feel like the story will have reached a conclusion. I am thinking about writing a new story soon, however. 

Lily's story:

B: Block Roxy

You tell Roxy that it would be unfair to block the frantic Maria from using the bathroom. You usher Roxy into the bedroom as Maria dashes into the toilet. Seconds later, you hear a huge torrent of wee cascad into the toilet. You have bever heard such a strong stream of piss escape such a small girl. It's amazing that Maria managed to hold it all without leaking. 

Roxy however, doesn't look so capable. "Lily, I can't hold it until Maria has finished" she gasps. You guide Roxy onto the bed; "you might as well pee here since it's already wet but don't go yet" you warn your friend. Roxy is squirming on the bed and holding herself with both hands. As a final devilish act, you decide to invite Jess into your room. She clearly wanted to see someone wet themsleves this evening!

Jess wastes no time when you inform her of Roxy's situation. She excitedly climbs on top of you helpless friend sitting herself on top of Roxy's poor bladder. Meanwhile you hold your friends arms back preventing her from holding herslelf. Roxy lets out an 'ahhh' sounds as Jess starts to bounce up and down slowly on her bladder. It's too much for the frantic girl. "Nooo" she cries. But wee erupts out of her soaking her panties and flowing out onto the bed. Jess put her hand to Roxy's crotch as more and more wee drenches the bed. You stare in amazement, just as mesmerized as the last time roxy wet herself. What an amazing sight. What amazing roomates!

Viv's story:

D- All of the above

Viv is in no mood to be friendly. She is going to make this teacher wet herself and she will do whatever she can to help things along. She adds diuretics to the bottle of water that she is forcing the tied up, helpless teacher to drink. After 15 minutes, the red-haired Drama teacher has finsihed all of her drinks. After another 15 minutes, Viv witnesses the desired effect. The teacher is absolutely bursting to go to the toilet. She is trying to remain professional but a pained grimace has stained her face. She tries to beg Viv to release her, but revenge is the main order of the day, not sympathy. 

Viv decided to poke the bursting teacher's bladder. She lifts the front of her shirt and cruelly pokes her extended bladder with two fingers. "Oww stop please. I'm going to wet myself" the teacher whimpers. She is helpless to stop the determined Viv. Viv continues to poke and press against the struggling teacher. The teacher pulls in vein against her restraints but there is no way out. After another 15 minutes of torture, the teacher can take no more and lets out a huge leak into her red panties. "Nooo, im a teacher. I can't wet myself!".

Viv stops poking to enjoy this moment of power and success. She has almost made a fully grown teacher wet herself. Revenge feels good. Viv presses her nose against the whimpering teacher's wet spot and smells the diluted pee that she could just not hold in. "Don't do that. It's so embarrassing" she whispers. But Viv is enjoying the power so much. 

Viv decides wickedly to lift the teacher's feet onto the desk, wrapping them up in duct tape. She takes of the teacher's flats off revealing her soft, delicate feet. She clenches her red painted toes in anticipation of the unbearable situation she is in. " Please no" she begs but Viv begins to tickle her feet with long fingernails. "Help! Stop! No, I'm so ticklish!". Viv continues tickling up and down the teacher's soles, enjoying her desperate reaction as she begs for release. The only release this teacher is getting is that of the bladder. The teacher is leaking more and more as Viv relentlessly tickles her. Eventually she can take no more, and the full flow of the teachers drinks are emptied from her bladder. Viv puts her hand on the teachers panties feeling the huge amount of liquid gush through her fingers. THe teacher is red with embarrassment. Her red panties and the floor around her are soaked with wee. But Viv doesn't care. Only revenge matters. 

** I hope you enjoyed both parts of this story. If there are ny characters tht you would like to cross-over into my next story, please comment below. Also please let me know if you enjoyed this story - maybe a shhot review?

Thanks for reading.