Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An OmoGirl at Boarding School

I'd like to write some interactive fiction, so I'd appreciate any and all replies and input! The story will take place with the character, an Omo Lover, starting a new boarding school. I will leave a multiple choice at the end of the paragraph and we will see where it takes us...

You arrive at the lavish Rainhill boarding school. The grounds look really posh and kids are sat around soaking up the day's delightful weather. You are looking forward to moving away from home and finding your identity at this spectacular school. One thing you worried about is your Omo kink. Sharing a room with some of the other girls won't grant you the privacy that you had at home. And when you've not had a chance to wet yourself, you get extremely horny. However, you are determined to make it work and make the most of this excellent opportunity. 

You enter you room and meet the girls you will be sharing a room with. "Hi, I'm Lily. Nice to meet you" you tell the other girl. they all smile at you. They seem friendly. "Hi, I'm roxy. Can't wait to share a bed with you" a cute rocker girl jokes from the top of your bunk. "And I'm Viv" a girl says from a desk towards the end of the room. She's Asian and has a cute pair of rounded glasses perched atop her nose. She seems shy, and quickly ducks back behind her laptop and continues her studies. You start to unpack your bag when a pair of bright pink thongs fall out of your bag onto the floor. You love bright panties; you've packed pink, red, blue, and orange. They show any wet spots so clearly forcing you not to let out any leaks during a hold! You start to blush as a blonde girl in a Rainhill Girls cheerleading outfit picks up your pink thong and hands them back to you. "Looks like we've got a naughty one!" She laughs. "I'm Jess by the way". 

Despite your mishap, all three of your roomates seem really nice. You're so happy that they seem like girls you wll get along with. you decide you are going to ask one of the girls for coffee as a way of getting to know them better. But which one will you pick...

A) Roxy

B) Viv

C) Jess

Edited by empress (see edit history)
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roxy for me.

Something tells me it should be Viv.

Ah, okay. You must have been nearly done with that last post of yours when I responded. Anyway... when you consider Roxy’s sudden awkward pause, it’s gotta be option C. ^_^

Posted Images

@LifeIsStrangeRoxy it is!

I will write a new paragraph and hopefully the story might gain a few new followers. I plan to update daily if so. 

You decide to invite Roxy - the cute rocker girl - for a coffee with you after you have unpacked. You have always liked music and she seems really bubbly so you think you will get on well. You wait until the other girls have left and then you ask Roxy if she wants to meet you at Starbucks. She agrees and you agree to meet at 6. Roxy has dark, super-straight sleek hair. She wears it in a short shoulder leangth hair style. She has 2 piercings in each ear and one in her nose and she is wearing a Nirvana T-Shirt and black ripped jeans at the moment. You love her style. You decide you will take a walk around campus before you meet Roxy at Starbucks. "Heading out, bye" you shout with a big smile on your face. 

At 6, you arrive at Starbucks and Roxy is sat in the corner with her headphones on. You wave and take a seat opposite her. "Hi roomie" she exclaims jokingly. You smile and start talking about anything and everything: Music, School, Jobs, Friends. Roxy tells you she arrived last week and she is studying Forensic Science. You tell her you are taking History. You are getting on really well.

Suddenly Roxy's demeanour changes. She becomes much quieter, almost as if a thought has invaded her usually chirpy personality. For the first time since you met her, there is a slightly awkward silence. Roxy breaks the silence - "Lily, I know I haven't known you for long. But I really feel like I can trust you. Do you mind if I tell you something secret?" You are surpised by Roxy's sudden change yet happy that she seems to trust you. "Of course you can. It will be my secret" you reply. You are a trusting and caring person and are really glad that you seem to have made a good friend. 

What is Roxy's secret?

A) Roxy tells you she is lesbian. 

B) Roxy confesses she has a wetting fetish.

C) Roxy tells you she may have wet herself. 

4 minutes ago, Mydnyght68 said:

Something tells me it should be Viv.

Sorry I've just updated the story. I'll definitely feature Viv again at some point!

I'll add the next chapter since i've got the time tonight! It looks like choice B wins out, but i will try to incorporate C since that got a vote too! Thanks for those that engaged.

Roxy suddently seemed very nervous. She was shifting in her seat and was pensively chewing the bottom of her lip. Stuttering slightly, Roxy whispered "Well, the thing is. The coffee got me thinking about it really". She was avoiding eye contact but i encouraged her to continue. "I kind of have this thing where i really like it when a girl is desperate for a wee and even when they wet themselves". Roxy takes a deep breath while you just stare at her, your jaw almost touching the floor. You can't believe that this cute rocker girl has actually admitted to having a wetting fetish to you. you cannot believe your luck that out of all the roomates that you could have had, you were lucky enough to be put with Roxy. "Oh no, I shouldn't have told you should i? You probably think i'm a total weirdo". roxy looks upset. "No, not at all. In fact I find it really hot too" you quickly blurt out, not wanting to let this oppotunity slip. You've never told anyone about your fetish before but never in your life have you known anyone who was open to it. This is beyond your wildest dreams!

You continue to talk all about your kinks and interests to Roxy. She tells you that she loves being humiliated and made to wet herself against her will. You tell her that sounds absolutely amazing and add that being restrained makes the feeling so much more intense for you. It is around 8pm now. You've been in Starbucks for 2 hours when Roxy says "talking about wetting, i really need a wee right now and they've closed the toilets for cleaning". you're getting really horny now. Roxy has her legs crossed quite tightly. She is lightly patting her thighs and has started chewing her lower lip again. "I got so caught up in our chat that I forgot how full I was getting. I don't want to wet myself here. What should i do, Lily?" Roxy turns to you pleading for help. She looks so desperate bouncing her petite legs up and down. she has the cutest hazel eyes - you notice that they are filling up with tears. 

What do you suggest that Roxy does? 

A) Tell Roxy she can hold it until the toilets re-open.

B) Tell Roxy she should go and find a quiet area outside where she can pee.

C) Tell Roxy she can hold it until you get back to your room. 

It sounds like C is a unanimous winner this time! 

You tell Roxy that you think she can hold it until you get back to the privacy of your room. You are not sure that she can make it. You are really turned on by Roxy's state but you don't want your new friend to embarrass herself in public. "Okay, but can we please hurry" Roxy whispers, and you lead the laboured girl out of the Starbucks. 

You are nearly back on campus and Roxy has held it together so far. "We're nearly there" you shout to Roxy who has remained silent in determination the whole way back. Roxy mumbles a response and lets out a small whimper. you have never seen anybody this desperate for a long time. Her usaully pale face is now red with exhaustion, and her steps are becoming shorter and shorter as she tries to get a better grip to hold her bladder. "Lily hurry, my bladder feels like it is going to explode" she exclaims as you enter your building block. You finaly arrive but as you try to enter your room the door won't open. You try it again. It stays locked. Pounding on the door, you shout "Is anyone in there? Roxy really needs the bathroom!". "Come back in half an hour" a voice shouts. It sounds like Jess, the cheerleader and one of your roomates. "Please we need the toilet" you reply, but your voice is drowned out by the sound of loud moans from inside the room. Jess is having sex and she clearly can't hear you anymore! 

"Lily, I think i've just leaked in my panties. I can't hold it anymore. What do I do? Please help" Roxy whimpers almost in tears. She doesn't have long left. It sounds like Roxy has already wet her panties but you don't want her to pee herself on the corridor where she could be caught out. "Follow me" you tell the suffering girl. You lead her behind the dorm building. "Go here" you tell Roxy, "I'll keep look-out". Roxy doesn't need telling again. She instantly pulls down her black ripped jeans. You notice that there is already a big wet patch on her cream coloured panties. Roxy has clearly been leaking for some time, struggling to control the growing amount of liquid building in her poor bladder. She either doesn't have time to pull down her panties or she doesn't care at this point, but Roxy just pees straight through her panties. You are amazed and have to stop yourself staring at the gorgeous sight in front of you. The stream of pee you notice is very heavy and it seems from a glance that her panties are completely dranched due to Roxy shuffling about in embarrassment. Roxy's tense facial features have now softened again though and she appears completely relieved. 

Roxy is still squatting on the floor and weeing through her panties when you notice a figure appear from around the corner of the building. You're too late to warn your friend. You audibly gasp! 

Who is the figure that has appeared?

A) Your roomate Viv

B) Your school professor

C) Both of them together 

OmorashiPrincess.56195.jpg

A has won out unanimously. Thanks again those that voted. hopefully the next decison might split the room a bit more! 

Roxy was frantically trying to pull up her jeans resulting in the remaining amount of wee splashing back into her black jeans. You turn to face the figure that has caught Roxy in the act. It's your roomate, Viv. Viv was the Asian girl who was kinda quiet earlier when you arrived. She ia wearing sophisticated black glasses and has gorgeous caramel skin. She is wearing a white flowery dress with sandals. Her nails are painted white. However, her expression catches your eye. Viv looks pretty shocked for a second but then her expression returns to neutral. Viv has a pretty good poker face. "Roxy, why are you wetting yourself out here?" she gasps, a thoughtful look crossing her face. 

You explain to Viv how Roxy was desperate to pee but you couldn't get into your room because Jess was having sex and the door was locked. Roxy looks really shy. She has a slight red tinge to her cheeks and has spoke less than the usually quiet Viv. When you have finished explaining the situation to Viv, you are sure you see a brief smirk escape Viv's lips. "Please can you keep this a secret? I don't want everybody to find out that I wet myself." Roxy asks politely. You expect Viv to agree immediately, but she seems deep in thought and doesn't repond for a few minutes. 

"What if I suggested getting revenge on Jess for not letting you into your room?" Viv eventually says in a controlled manner like a buisnesswoman offering a lucrative deal. You look at Roxy who's eyed widen considerably. For a moment you are speechless. Viv tells you about the time she and Jess applied for head cheerleader position, and Jess was given the position because she 'had the right look'. Viv tells you she studies so hard for good grades but Jess is given everything on a silver platter. You listen but you can't quite believe what you are hearing. Viv, who seems so shy, is actually quite jelous of Jess. There is more to this girl than meets the eye you think. 

Then Viv tells you something that truly astonishes you. She asks you to help her plan revenge against Jess. She says that there is a party and everyone will be drinking plenty of alcohol. She says she has a new lock for the bathroom door only Jess won't have a key! Viv plans to tell her that the door is broken and Jess will have to wait until morning to relieve herself. There's no way Jess will be able to hold until morning with a bladder full of alcohol. When Viv has explained, you all stand in stunned silence. Finally Viv says "So, i'll text you the details and slip you the keys at the party. you better start on your make-up...". Viv then turns and leaves, head held proudly in the air. 

You stare open mouthed, waiting for some advice from Roxy, your new friend. You have no idea whether you agree with Viv's idea of revenge.

What advice will Roxy give?

A) Agree to Viv's plan to make Jess wet herself. 

B) Double cross Viv and make her wet herself. 

C) Try and restore Jess & Viv's friendship and offer to wet yourself instead. 

1 minute ago, R.M.T.B. said:

How about C but we try to get both Jess and Viv to wet?

To be honest C is the one I found hardest to brainstorm. I have an idea of where I want to go with it though 🤔

16 minutes ago, Joey1234 said:

A

A seems to be the next possible option. I think you know what to expect with this option, and it wouldn't look good for Jess...