• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roxy for me.

Something tells me it should be Viv.

Ah, okay. You must have been nearly done with that last post of yours when I responded. Anyway... when you consider Roxy’s sudden awkward pause, it’s gotta be option C. ^_^

Posted Images

Semester 3 of An OmoGirl at Boarding School:

You are ready for a thirst semester at Rainhill high. The first two semesters have been fun-filled to say the least! You have seen your best friend, Roxy, wet herself twice and almost saw an exchange student wet herself making a quick trip to the toilet. You decide to write down what has happened to out main characters so far:

Lily (You):

Last semester, you got even closer with your friend Roxy. You and Roxy discovered each other's wetting fetish in semester 1. In semester 2, you bought a collection of your favourite films and you decided to have a holding contest with Roxy. It was one you were hoping to win before Roxy began mercilessly tickling your feet causing you to et yourself at her expense. You wasn't mad for long though, as your best friend would end up wetting themselves moments later!

Roxy:

In semester 1, Roxy wet herself outside of the dorms after being unable to get in her room following a trip to Starbucks. Although embarrassed, at least the only witness was her friend, LIly. However, a girl called Viv also saw which lead to a huge scandal. In semester 2, Roxy won a wetting contest against Lily. While lIly was in the toilet, Roxy spotted her roommate, Jess, making out with a Spanish girl who was clearly desperate to pee. Jess was clrearly having fun but eventually ket the bursting girl go to the toilet. Roxy had to wait in her room but she was promptly made to wet herself by Lily & Jess. 

Jess:

In semester 1, Jess was the target of her roommate, Viv. Viv tied her up at a party and pushed Jess to the verge of wetting herself. Viv was given 3 weeks of detentions, but has since been excluded from the school. Jess doesn't know why and none of the teachers are willing to tell her. In semester 2, Jess met a stunning Spanish girl called Maria. After experiencing almost wetting herself, Jess really wanted to try making another girl squirm. Maria agreed, and Jess made her hold even more than she had to at the party. Somehow Maria stayed dry until Jess let her go. Big bladder!

Maria:

Maria recently arrived from Spain and is staying at Rainhill boarding school for the rest of the year. As her roommates may have guessed, Maria is lesbian and met a cute girl called jess on her first day. Maria has a big bladder and, when jess told her what happened in semester 1, she boasted of her ability to hold. Despite that, Maria was bursting and so close to pissing herslef by the time Jess let her go to the toilet. She must admit, she did enjoy it. 

These 4 girl will feature as the main characters in semester 3. The gang will be travelling away on a educational visit. Your first choice is the destination?

A) Spain

B) England 

C) France

D) Canada 

We go for option D, Canada. 

The gang land at Qubec City Jean Lesage airport and make a short journey over to their hotel situated in a large open area in Quebec City. You are looking forward to getting away for a while, taking a break from Rainhill yet continuing your studies in a gorgeous city. "It looks lovely here" Roxy remarks as you enter the grounds of the hotel complex. Jess and Maria are behind you. They are holding hands, evidently closer than they were when they shared a raunchy moment back in your dorms. 

You are given a tour of the complex by a hotel attendant. As the legal drinking age is 18 in Quebec, the attendant says you are welcome to a selection of free, refillable drinks during your stay in Canada. The bar staff introduce themsleves and you move on to the games room. "Wow, I can't wait to spend some time in here" the sporty cheerleader, Jess comments as the attendants shows you the games on offer: table tennis, darts, dance-mania, and pool tables are all on offer. "Maria, i bet i could beat you at table tennis" she adds. 

After leaving the games room, the attendant takes you to an on-site store that has a selection of DVDs, snacks, drinks, and other essentail items for sale. After this, he gives you your keys and a small map of the complex. He directs you to your rooms but leaves you to decide how to spend the rest of your evening. 

"I wouldn't mind playing a few games" Jess says to you. 

"Me too, but i'm kinda tired. Maybe we should rent a DVD and go back to our rooms" Roxy challenges. 

Maria has been quiet so far but suddenly she speaks using her ever-improving English vocab. "I would like to drink some of the Sangria maybe before we go back".

It looks like it's your decision since the girls can't agree. 

A) Head to the games room.

B) Go back to your room.

C) Stop by the bar for a while. 

C- Stop by the bar. 

You decide the free drinks are too good to pass up. "Lets head to the bar before it closes" you tell the others. "Awesome" Maria chips in. You order some drinks from the bar. The area is wooden outdoor decking near a small pool. The others sit down as you order some traditional Canadian Pale Ale. 

You are chatting to Roxy about music while Jess and Maria sit on the opposite end of the table flirting. You are now on your third beer and the others are keeping up, especially Maria who is now on her 4th. You hope the bar can keep up with your demand. You also hope to see someone in your group, maybe even yourself, desperate for a wee. You cannot see any toilets in the bar which raises your heartbeat a little. Of course, you could ask the bar staff; there must be a toilet nearby. On the other hand, maybe you could persuade the group to have some holding fun. I mean, your roommates have all shown varying interests in wetting themselves. Your best friend Roxy outright admitted it to you, and Jess seemed to be enjoying watching Maria squirm in desperation last semester. 

Jess snaps you out of your daydream when she blurts out "why don't we play truth & dare". "Yes, we play it in Spain" Maria agrees. "It could be fun" Roxy adds. You nod in agreement as Maria volunteers to start with a truth. "Do you fancy Jess?" Roxy asks. "Yes, I think you know that" the Spanish girl replies. "Okay your turn.". "Dare" Roxy bravely answers. Maria dares Roxy to chug the rest of her drink and the black haired girl dutifully completes the dare. 

Now it is your turn. "I'll take truth" you say, confident that you will be able to ease your way into the game. you are caught completely off-guard when Jess asks "who would you most want to see piss themselves here?" 

You stare open-mouthed. You were not expecting that question at all! The clock is ticking though and you are not about to pass your turn.

Who do you say to answer Jess' question?

A) Roxy

B) Maria

C) Jess

D) Yourself 

Edited by empress (see edit history)

Due to a tie, i'll take A as the first answer. 

Truthfully, you answer "I'd totally love to see Roxy wet herself". "Again" she replies winking at you. The game continues on as Jess completes a dare which involves singing out loud. The bar is soon to close and, in the meantime, you have completed a few more rounds. Neither you or your friends have used the toilet since starting to drink. In fact, you don't even know where they are and you are beginning to feel the familiar pressure grow in your bladder. 

You look around for tell tale signs from your friends. As you watch their subtle body language, you notice the other girls may need to go too! Jess has her legs crossed. She seems to be applying some pressure to her crotch using her thighs. She is not yet holding herself though, since her hand is placed on Maria's tanned legs. Roxy, you notice, is having a harder time concealing her increasing need to pee. She also has her legs croosed. But occassionally, she gives her pussy a squeeze when she thinks nobody is looking. You think you friends looks so hot. Maria is the only one that looks fairly comfortable. You know she has a strong bladder from seeing her hold last semester though.

The bar closes and the game is drawing to a close. "Lets play one final round. Dares only!" Jess suggests. Roxy looks nervous and decides to admit "Okay, but i really must pee before we head back". "Me too, I drink so much" Maria agrees. Your turn is first and you are dared to flirt with the cleaner. After having a few drinks, you agree and move to seductively dance next to the middle-aged cleaner. You feel a twinge in your bladder as you move. Luckily the other girls haven't noticed. The cleaner smiles as you wiggle your butt around him, trying not to hold your ever-filling bladder. You both end up laughing and he offers you an extra drink despite being closed. "No thanks, I kinda need to pee" you whisper quietly. 

Next is Roxy's turn and you can see she is discreetely holding herself. She must be bursting more than you are! What are you going to dare Roxy?

A) Give Roxy a non-wetting related dare. 

B) Dare Roxy to hold until you get back to your room. 

C) Dare Roxy to pee in the pool. 

D) Other (Please specify a dare) 

B wins - Roxy will be dared to hold until you get back to your room. 

"I dare you to hold you pee until we get back to the hotel room" you mischieviously dare Roxy. "No fair" she retorts but agrees to hold it in until you get back. You carry on the game for a few more turns. Roxy has started to move her legs around considerably more. She is bouncing one leg on top of the other, clearly now nursing a rather full bladder. "I don't know how much longer I can hold" she moans as Maria completes a dare to kiss Jess (much easier than Roxy's dare, you think). "Hey, a dare is a dare" Jess taunts. "Yeah" Maria agrees as Roxy puts on a brave face and gives her pussy a tight squeeze. 

Before heading back to your rooms, yourself, Maria and Jess take a quick trip to the toilets. You ask the cleaner where they are located and he points you towards the other side of the pool. of course, Roxy is excluded. She stays in her seat, holding herself more and more frantically. Eventually, after what must have felt like an eternity for your best friend, you are ready to leave. You all drunkedly start walking back towards your room. Jess confidently leads the way followed by Maria. Roxy and her over-filled bladder bring up the rear. You stay close by to keep an eye on proceedings. "Lily I really ave to pee" Roxy moans. She has started walking considerably slower, almost shuffling. "Don't worry, we'll be back soon" you half-heartedly reassure your friend, secretly hoping she might not be able to hold all of the alchol she has consumed. 

Unfortunately for you, Roxy makes it back to your room seemingly dry, but clearly bursting to pee. "Quick, let me in so i can pee!" Roxy pleads. Jess pulls you back for a moment. "We should totally stop her from going. We could all wrestle her onto the bed" she devilishly insists. "Maybe we let her go this time. You did let me go last semester after all" Maria argues diplomatically. It looks like it is your choice...

A) Listen to Jess and block Roxy from going to the toilet. 

B) Listen to Maria and let Roxy use the toilet. But watch her go. 

C) Tell Jess & Maria you will let Roxy go, but secretly make her hold without them being present.