• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roxy for me.

Something tells me it should be Viv.

Ah, okay. You must have been nearly done with that last post of yours when I responded. Anyway... when you consider Roxy’s sudden awkward pause, it’s gotta be option C. ^_^

Posted Images

A wins this time, despite C being popular too. Thanks for voting!

"I mean Jess did keep us locked out. I think it would only be fair if we locked her out tonight. At least she won't be wetting in public" Roxy concludes. You agree, although you feel uneasy about the whole thing. Hopefully Viv knows what she is doing. With that, you head for your room to get ready for the party. A few hours pass and you are ready to leave. Jess is wearing a purple shirt with a white polo shirt. She puts her Rainhill hoodie over the top. She is dressed casually but she still looks amazing. Jess is knows as one of the hottest girl on campus and you can see why. She has long, sleek, blonde hair and long slim legs. She has miminal make-up and big, round blue eyes. Selfishly, you can't wait to see the panic in those eyes when Jess realizes she can't use the toilet tonight.

You are at the party and have been split up from Roxy. The party is taking place at a lage house and quite a lot of people of vaious ages have attended. Music is playing and drinkis are flowing. You are talking to a few boys who are on the football team - they all know, and adore, Jess. Speaking of Jess, you havent seen her for a while. You think that is strange as she was gulping back drinks earlier and chatting to all comers, popular as she is. You make your way to the bathroom and upon exiting, you find Viv waiting for you. you expect that she is going to slip you the key for later, but instead she says "meet me down in the basement ASAP". She walks away. 

You follow Viv's request, making your way into the basement of the house. When you get to the bottom you are stunned by what you see. Jess is tied up to an armchair. Her face is red through exhersion, and it looks like she's been crying. "Lily, please help me. I've been bursting for a wee for hours but Viv won't let me go!". Jess is wiggling about, she is clearly desperate for the toilet but she is a proud girl being the head cheerleader; she is doing her best to maintain her posture and stay calm. However, this is a battle that Jess is not winning and she begins to plead. "Please let me go. I'm going to wee my panties any moment. Ohhh, i dont want to wet myself". You feel a mixture of horniness and sympathy for the poor, helpless girl. Viv is unsympathetic however - "Jess, you have been given an easy ride for far too long. You are going to hold your pee, or you are going to wet yourself for me and the girls here tonight". There are 4 other girls with Viv. They are all wearing glasses apart from one, and all look like they are the nerdy type. Maybe they don't like Jess either!

Another hour passes and Jess is, somehow, still holding on. She has started to cry now though, saying she doesn't want to wet herself in front of other people. The confident persona has now crumbled, and Jess is now moaning and thrashing around the best she can while being restrained. "Okay, i'm getting tired now. it's time we made the Rainhill princess wet herself" Viv announces. 

Viv turns to you for what to do next:

A) Tell Viv to give Jess another drink. 

B) Tell Viv that you should tickle Jess. 

C) Tell Viv that you think they should release Jess. 

download.jpeg

Edited by empress (see edit history)

Looks like most of you have picked A: Make jess drink more water. Thanks those that voted. 

You decide that you have come this far, you might as well let Viv force Jess into wetting herself. "Give her some more water" you whisper to Viv who smiles delightfully. Two of the girls in Viv's entourage produce bottles of water. They tell Jess that if she drinks the bottles and holds for the next hour, then they will let her go. Jess is almost in tears again but nods dutifully. She must be absolutely bursting by now but she is too proud to wet herself in front of a group of girls. Jess grimices and reluctantly gulps down the two bottles of water and the painstaking wait begins...

Jess spends much of the next 40 minutes wiggling and writhing. She needs to pee so bad. You catch a glimpse of her white panties and a small wet patch about the size of a coin has appeared on the soft fabric. Jess clenches her toes in an attempt to prevent any more damage. "Oh my God. I've been holding for so long. Oh my god, i've leaked, i've leaked" Jess cries. Viv chuckles quietly and runs her finger along Jess's bladder area. Jess cries out squeakily and clenches all of her muscles in an attempt to stop the huge amount of liquid escaping into her white panties. She succeeds barely. "Please, my bladder is going to burst!" Jess continues to plead to the unsympathetic girls. 

An hour has passed and, unbelievably, Jess has still only let out the tiniest spot of wee. This girl has a strong bladder, and an even stronger sense of pride. Pissing herself would really humiliate the flawless cheerleader you think. "I'm begging you. Can i go now?" Jess asks through fresh tears. Jess clearly needs to be released now or she will completely and utterly wet herself any moment. You turn to Viv to see what she will do:

What happens next?

A) Viv honours the agreement and releases Jess.

(If you select A, does Jess make it to the toilet in time?)

B) Viv lied and makes Jess wet herself.

(If you select B, suggest how you would like the girs to finally make Jess wet herself

Edited by empress (see edit history)

It looks like A wins: Viv is going to release Jess. I will try to use the suggestions made so far!

After some deliberation, Viv decides she will fulfil her agreement and release Jess. "Okay, you've held on for long enough Jess. I see that you are moments away from pissing yourself so i think i've made my point" Viv announces. Two of Viv's friends start to untie Jess who is still battling furiously not to expand on the small wet spot that has appeared on her panties. "Oh thank God. Please hurry, it's coming out. Owww i'm gonna wet myself" Jess cries. She isn't lying and the wet spot on her white panties grows to the size of a tennis ball before Jess can stop the stream. Jess is frantic. "I'm weeing. Oh, i'm weeing" she snaps as you help her out of her restraints. 

You walk Jess, who is in a great deal of discomfort, to the nearest toilet. The last thing you see is a small stream of wee running delightfully down Jess' bowed legs as she stumbles into the empty toilet. Jess' panties must be completely soaked after leaking on the way to the toilet, but at least her pride is somewhat saved. iN her haste, Jess has left the toilet door open. It allows you to hear the avalanche of pee that Jess is releasing into the toilet. She pees for what seems like forever and you swear you hear her moaning with pleasure. But in the craziness that has ensued, you realize that you are extremely desperate to pee yourself! Actually, it is at the point where you need to go now or else you are going to pee right where you stand.

"Jess I'm coming in. I'm about to wet myself" You shout as you bundle into the small bathroom. Outrageously, Jess is still weeing. She is sat on the toilet finishing what must be the longest wee she's ever had. Her panties are still on. Jess must have felt they were already a victim of her undeniable need to go. As the only way to save yourself, you jump into the empty bath at the side of Jess, ripping off your panties. You release hours of build up wee, releasing a huge sigh of relief. jess finishes up, stares at her panties which are soaked from back to front and says "Wow, I can't believe i've wet these. I've never done that before. I needed to go so bad". She then shares a moment of eye contact as you're still taking a wee in the bathtub, and leaves. When finished, you sit naked in your own puddle of piss. You can't believe what has just happened. If you locked the door, you might even be able to pleasure yourself before heading back up to the party. 

* This marks the end of this story. If you would like a part 2 to the story, please comment below and add some things that you would like to see! 

** If a few of you would be interested in me continuing, I will use your ideas to brainstorm part 2. 

*** Again, thanks to those that have participated. 

Part 2 wiill feature 2 seperate stories. One will follow Lily in her second semester and one will follow Viv who is facing detention for her actions in part 1. I will add a short character recap for any readers who may not be up to date:

Lily:

You joined Rainhll boarding school last semester. You met your roomates Roxy, Jess & VIv on the first day. You invited Roxy for a coffee. During the trip, Roxy ended up wetting her panties after she could not get into her dormroom because of Jess. The two girls along with Viv decide to take revenge. However, Viv goes against the plan and ties Jess up in the basement. Jess almost wets herself but you and Viv decide to release her and you help Jess barely make it to the toilet. 

Viv:

Viv became jelous of Jess when she lost out on the head cheerleader postion to the blonde girl. After catching Roxy wetting herself, Viv gets the two girl on borard. However, despite first appearing shy, Viv proves to be a tricky customer. After the incident with Jess, Viv is removed from the dorm with the other girls. LIly, Roxy and Jess still share a room. Viv is also sentenced to detention with the principal. 

** A new exchange student will alos be joining in part 2. Below are the options for who that will be:

A) 

Maria - Spanish 

Maria is a pretty girl with long brown hair. She has an amazing tan, and very small features - Hands, feet etc. Maria likes arts and crafts and is studying Art. she speaks some english but it is limited. 

B) 

Bella - French Canadian

Bella is a tall yet elegant girl. She is fairly tall and has dark brown hair cut into a bob. Bella is a confiendent, outgoing girl who loves films. SHe is studying Drama & Literature.

C)

Ashley - British

Ashley has a strong British accent and he is average height. She has blonde hair and is very pretty but spends a lot of time on her appearence. Ashley is confident but can alos be arrogant. She does not mind telling you how amazing she thinks she is. 

Please vote for one option to appear in part 2!