Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Don’t have a girlfriend

As I’ve come to think of it, if it’s meant to happen then it will, if it’s not meant to happen then it won’t... certainly leaning towards the latter now, personally, though never ruling anything out, even though I don’t think conventional dating avenues would ever work for me.

One thing’s for sure, though... if you pursue it obsessively at the expense of everything else, it’s not much more likely to happen for you and you’ll be very unhappy. Focus on lots of things that matter to you, not just the fantasy of that one individual you might meet, or who you already know and dream of getting together with.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, fun500 said:

Don't have one either, and at this point, I've pretty much learned to accept the fact that I'll most likely die alone.

Same

On 2/4/2022 at 11:44 AM, D0nt45k said:

The government-enforced hypochondria we've been dealing with for two years hasn't helped matters, don't worry about it so much right now.

The what?

22 hours ago, Somenonymous said:

Same

The what?

I'm talking about the lockdowns and the psychological impact it's had on people.

19 hours ago, nappypants said:

He’s just unnecessarily bringing politics into someone’s personal issues, ignore it.

Oh, but it is necessary, in order to understand why he's lacked success in the last year.  I guarantee you the inability to go out and meet somebody, or do anything fun out in public, would put anybody's romantic ambitions on hold.  These lockdowns have done nobody's love life any favors, even if you support them you can't deny that.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
4 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

I'm talking about the lockdowns and the psychological impact it's had on people.

Oh, but it is necessary, in order to understand why he's lacked success in the last year.  I guarantee you the inability to go out and meet somebody, or do anything fun out in public, would put anybody's romantic ambitions on hold.  These lockdowns have done nobody's love life any favors, even if you support them you can't deny that.

Fair enough, guess it was just the way you phrased it… not that it made a lot of difference to any of us if we weren’t really meeting new people anyway!