Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Chapter 1:

Sam awoke to Ethan gently shaking his shoulder. “Hey, babe.” Ethan said, softly. “I think you had an accident again.” Sam rubbed the sleep from his eyes, not quite understanding his boyfriend. “Huh?” He murmured before realizing what Ethan meant. He’d wet the bed again. His pajamas, cold and wet, clung to his skin and the sheet under him was soaked. “Ah!” Sam yelped and he shot up, “Oh my god I’m so sorry.” he stammered, tearing up a little. “Hey, it’s ok babe.” Ethan said, resting a hand on Sam’s shoulder, “Go take a shower and I’ll deal with this, alright?”. “O-ok…” Sam got up from the soaked bed and shuffled off to the bathroom, his wet pajamas leaving a trail of drips on the floor behind him.

When Sam returned to the bedroom, wrapped in a towel, the bed had been changed and Ethan was waiting for him. Lying on the bed next to him was a large plastic package, Sam wasn’t quite sure what it was. “Sam, now I know you might not love this idea but I think it might be a good idea for you to wear one of these.” Ethan said, pulling a white object from the bag. “Just to be safe since we’re gonna be on the road all day.”. “Is that… a diaper?” Sam stuttered “You can’t be serious!”. Ethan stood up from the bed “Sam, c’mon, this is the third night in a row you’ve wet the bed and don’t think I haven’t noticed your daytime leaks too. There’s nothing wrong with wearing protection, plenty of people do.” he said, reaching out and gently rubbing Sam’s arm. Sam sighed, avoiding making eye contact with his boyfriend, it was true, his bladder control had been getting worse and worse. He could usually make it in time but when he had to pee he had maybe ten minutes at best. “... fine…” Sam muttered after a minute, still avoiding Ethan’s gaze. “It’ll be fine, I promise. You’ll probably forget you’re even wearing by the time we’re on the road.” Ethan said, giving Sam a little smile. Holding him by the arm Ethan led Sam back to the bed “Alright, just lie down and I’ll take care of it, ok?”. Sam turned a deep shade of red but simply nodded instead of arguing about it. Once he was on the bed Ethan unwrapped him from the towle, leaving it under him before unfolding the diaper. Ethan slid the padding under Sam, it was surprisingly soft, then he folded the diaper over Sam’s crotch before snuggly taping it. Sam sat up and immediately felt the bulk of the padding between his legs, it was an odd feeling but not an unpleasant one. “Right then, I’ll go take a shower then we’re hitting the road. Oh, and I left you some clothes on the end of the bed babe.” Ethan said as he walked off towards the bathroom. 

Sam got up from the bed, the thickness of the diaper forcing his legs slightly apart. It was a plain diaper, white with two yellow lines down the middle. He grabbed the clothes Ethan had left out for him, nothing fancy, just a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. Sam dressed himself, pulling the sweatpants over his padded butt then turned to the mirror, checking to make sure everything was covered up. His rear definitely looked bigger and if he raised his arms up his white waistband stuck up above his pants. About ten minutes later Ethan returned, “Alright, ready to go? We can grab breakfast on the way.” he asked, his hair still slightly wet from the shower. Sam nodded, grabbed his bag and hoodie and followed Ethan out to the car, crinkling slightly as he walked.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 2:

Sam sat himself down in the passenger seat, he was trying not to think about what he was wearing but the bulk between his legs made that impossible. The first quarter of an hour of the drive passed by uneventfully. “You hungry?” Ethan asked, glancing down at his watch “There’s a Starbucks coming up.”. Sam nodded slightly “Yeah, I could eat I guess.”. There was a short line at the drive through but nothing too bad and before long the two were at the window ordering. “Hi, can we get , uh, two large iced coffees, one with caramel, a blueberry muffin, and a chocolate one, thanks.” Ethan ordered for the both of them. A couple minutes later, they were  driving away with their breakfast.

Sam sipped his caramel coffee, watching the trees and hills go by. Ethan had put some kind of podcast on, but Sam wasn’t really paying attention, true crime wasn’t his thing. Before he knew it, his large coffee was gone, replaced by a faint pressure in his bladder. He monetarily thought of asking Ethan to pull off at the next rest stop but just as he was considering speaking up, they passed one. He decided his need wasn’t urgent enough to bother his boyfriend with. The drive went on, woods and hills kept passing by, broken up by the occasional river. Sam could feel his bladder slowly filling, still it was nothing concerning, until suddenly a jolt of desperation shot through him. All of a sudden he was bursting and his hands shot to his crotch, where they were met with the thick padding of his protection. Ethan noticed immediately, “Babe, is everything alright?” Sam quickly pulled his hands away from between his legs, trying to act casual. “Y-yeah…” He stuttered. “Sam,  it’s ok, you can tell me if something’s wrong.” Ethan said gently. Sam let out a slight sigh “I, umm, I need to go.”. Ethan glanced up at a sign they were passing. “Well, there’s not going to be a rest stop for a while. Is it an emergency?”. Sam turned bright red at that question “Um… sort of…” he mumbled quietly. Ethan nodded, “Sam, you know it’s ok if you don’t make it ok? That’s what your protection is for. I promised I won’t judge you for using it honey.” he placed a hand on Sam’s thigh, rubbing it gently. 

Sam said nothing, and just stared out the window, his hands firmly back between his legs. He was determined to hold it but with every passing minute the pressure grew and grew. Sam had managed to hold it so far but then the car hit a pothole. He felt a hot jet of piss burst from him. Clamping down Sam was barely able to stop himself from completely losing control. His accident wasn't huge but it was big enough to leave a warm, squishy patch in his diaper. At this point Sam was on the absolute edge of wetting himself. Every few seconds his control would lapse and a trickle of pee would escape into his diaper which was growing wetter and warmer by the second. Ethan could see his boyfriend wasn’t going to last much longer :Sam, babe, it’s ok.” he comforted Sam, giving his thigh a gentle squeeze. All Sam could do was let out a quiet moan as his bladder emptied itself into his diaper. His hands were still clamped onto his crotch and he could feel the padding swell and he wet himself, the hot urine flowing across his groin before being absorbed by his thirsty diaper. The moment seemed to last forever, Sam’s relief was euphoric. 

When he was empty Sam let out a relieved sigh and slouched back in his seat. “Feeling better?”  Ethan asked, breaking Sam’s trance. It was only then he realized what he had just done. Sam turned a shade of deep crimson and pulled his hand away from his now soaked and swollen diaper to cover his face. He’d just pissed himself right next to his boyfriend, he couldn’t believe it. Tears began to well up in his eyes. Ethan leaned over, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. “Sam, it’s ok, everyone has accidents sometimes.” He pulled Sam in, comforting him “I promise I’m not upset or mad or anything, that’s what your protection was for anyway.”. Sam wiped his eyes and looked up at Ethan “I-I’m sorry…” he mumbled. “Hey, don’t apologize, you didn’t do anything wrong. I’ll pull over at the next rest stop and we can get you cleaned up, ok?” Sam just nodded then turned away, staring out of the window. 

Sam shifted around in his seat a little, his soaked diaper squishing under him. It was a weird feeling but not totally uncomfortable, it was warm and soft and honestly it felt kind of nice, not that Sam would ever admit something like that. He was expecting his diaper to cool off quickly and become clammy and uncomfortable like wet clothes but to his surprise the soaked padding stayed warm as they drove on. By the time Ethan pulled into the rest stop Sam’s diaper was practically still as warm as when he’d wet himself.