Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 4 months later...

sorry for the long delay, here’s part 2!

note: this part contains messing. also i headcanon another mario character as trans. worse, i headcanon yet another mario character as CIS. if you can handle such degeneracy, read on…

Daisy’s Double Desperation: Part 2

Princess Daisy was in trouble, but determined. She’d at least managed to avoid having to hold her pee through the ceremony, which was a genuine weight off her. And everyone goes number two less often than peeing, so holding that in should be easier, right?

She told herself this, but she wasn’t so sure. Now that she thought about it, it’d been at LEAST a couple days since she’d done... that. Her bowels were contracting rhythmically now, pushing insistently. Keeping it in was now a constant struggle.

Peach and Rosalina looked worried and sympathetic, but there was nothing they could do. The three of them walked briskly down the hallway (Daisy inelegantly squeezing her buttocks together with her hands), awkward and silent.

The princesses opened a set of double doors and stepped out into the light of Mario Kart Stadium. Daisy, in public now, was forced to stop holding herself physically, instead settling for clenching her butt as tight as she could. The hall opened up beneath the bleachers; the three were now on the carefully-manicured turf beside the racetrack. The sound of the crowd was deafening, packed with colorful spectators from many different kingdoms. A podium had been set up on the grass.

The trio strode toward the podium, doing their best to exude confidence. Daisy power-walked, putting on a fake smile, at one point glancing over her shoulder and waving at the crowd. She was determined to convince everyone that nothing was wrong, even as she barely held it together.

Suddenly, her tummy growled, and her self-assured gait was interrupted. She stumbled a little as her load pushed harder, and began to actually move. She squeezed herself shut tight, but despite her efforts a long, wet, bubbly fart erupted from her ass. Every bit of gas remaining was forcibly evacuated to make room for...

Deep between her soft buttocks, her anus began to open up as a heavy log insistently pushed against it. If only she hadn’t let out so much gas when she’d peed earlier, maybe she’d have more of a buffer now! Horrified, she clenched as hard as she could, fighting the waves of desperation, and, miraculously, it retreated.

All this felt like an eternity, but truthfully it took place over only a few seconds. Haltingly, stiffly now, she resumed walking. The deafening crowd had masked her... noises, and as far as anyone could tell from the bleachers she had just stopped for a moment for unclear reasons. Sweating all over, she took a deep, shaky breath. She could do this.

At least the ceremony was about to begin, without unnecessary delay. Though maybe if the organizers weren’t so obsessed with timeliness, she’d have been able to use the damn bathroom first!

Daisy stepped on the third place spot, the lowest, on the far left. If she’d thought to swallow her pride and hit the brakes to take fourth place, she wouldn’t be in this mess. Recognizing this now wasn’t doing her any good, though. Peach and Rosa stepped up too, taking third (opposite Daisy) and first (in the middle, highest of all).

Daisy was tense. Her anus was winking now. She was constantly on the verge of making a mess, and couldn’t stop thinking about how amazing it’d feel to let it all out. She just needed to make it through the ceremony…!

Three Toads emerged from the hall. (Not the animal, silly! These were people, short in stature, with mushroom hats. Or mushroom-shaped heads? Peach would know, but Daisy was far too preoccupied to ask.) Each of them stepped forth. They stopped a few yards from the podium, holding medals. One of them stepped up to Daisy.

This was her moment. All cameras on her. If she wanted to convince the crowd nothing was wrong, she had to show off her customary Daisy charm! That seemed... extraordinarily risky to her, but she reasoned that if she could pull it off without losing it, that’d really be the least embarrassing outcome for her. No one would suspect a thing, right?

She didn’t have a mic on her, so it was all in the body language. She’d practiced what she was about to do many times (though admittedly never while desperate to go). In one swift, fluid motion, she scooped up the medal and placed it around her neck. Then she settled into a pose: leaning right, but with her waist jutting out to the left, her left hand placed on her hip, her right hand making a “2” sign next to her beaming face. Perfect!

Almost perfect. Her butt had relaxed throughout all of this. Her bowels took the opportunity to push harder than they had before. As the camera turned to Peach, a log unceremoniously slid partway out of Daisy’s ass. A crackle was heard. From the outside, a bulge suddenly poked out between her tightly spandex-clad buttocks. It finally stopped moving, still partially lodged inside her.

Daisy froze, panicked. Was this really happening? Nobody seemed to have noticed; all attention was on Peach and Rosalina. She was still trying to keep her expression chipper.

It was really there. Daisy could feel the product of her failure, escaped from her shapely butt at the worst possible time. And yet nobody had acknowledged this?

She finally recognized some good news. She was facing TOWARD the crowd, and they couldn’t hear her at all. Nobody knew what happened. And with the exit straight ahead below the bleachers, maybe she could keep it that way!

Rosalina was awarded her gold medal, the audience cheering. The need for a brisk schedule being paramount, it was time for the princesses to leave. They stepped down from the podium and walked across the grass. 

Daisy walked awkwardly, her eyes locked forward, trying to prevent more coming out. There wasn’t much she could do with her log partially out already though, and she shuddered as her stomach gurgled and her bowels started pushing again. She did her best to maintain her stride as the bulge on her rear grew. Finally, the whole thing was in her jumpsuit. She felt genuinely better, but knew there was more coming.

Somehow, the audience still didn’t notice. Daisy breathed a sigh of relief as the trio passed safely through the doors, into the hallway and out of sight.

Peach and Rosalina immediately turned to Daisy, concerned. “Are you alright?” asked Rosa. “Oh, dear,” Peach said, peeking at Daisy’s bottom and seeing the damage.

Daisy blushed deeply, mortified that the other princesses could see her like this, and starts to cry. “I- I’m so- I…”

“It’s okay,” Rosalina soothed. “It could happen to anyone. And you were great out there! No one in the audience could’ve been able to tell.” She hugged Daisy.

“You mean that?” Daisy replied. 

“Of course.”

“Thank you…!” Daisy smiled and relaxed in the hug. As a result of her relaxing, another loud fart fired from her buttocks, and she tensed back up, pushing away from the hug. “O-oh, but I still need to go! And we’re so far from a bathroom, I can’t make it!”

“Don’t panic!” Rosalina says. “Come with us to the dressing room. I have a plan.”

And so the three walked together, Daisy moaning and squirming, involuntarily letting out little farts along the way. Peach blushed. She would never admit it, but Daisy’s predicament was exciting. Another thing she would never admit: she, too, needed to go at both ends. She clenched her butt, hoping this would be over soon.

And then, they were back in the dressing room.

“Okay,” Rosa began, “I have a spell that’s guaranteed to destroy everything attached to your body, but never your body itself. It can’t destroy living matter, and it’s basically the most powerful cleaning spell I have.”

“Oh my gosh! You can just get rid of the mess?” Daisy replied, astonished.

“That’s right! I couldn’t do it before the ceremony because it only works if it’s outside your body.”

“Ohhh. Then I guess I should… let the rest out now?”

“Well… yes.”

Peach felt her nipples harden. She couldn’t believe this was about to happen.

“Okay…” Daisy looked at the two of them. “Do you wanna watch?”

Peach blushed furiously. “How- W-why would-“

Daisy giggles mischievously. “Don’t think I don’t notice when you get horny!”

Peach stammered, defeated. “…Y-yes. Please.”

Daisy smirked. It seemed she’d get to show off today after all. She turned around and bent forward a bit, showing off the curvature of her ass, and pushed.

What happened next was a cacophony, almost indescribable. A hurricane of farts emerged, and then the bulge expanded again. The tight suit smooshed it against her bottom, but it just kept coming.

Peach still needed to go. Still, she watched, her pussy wet (not with pee). She never thought she’d get to see this. She starts rubbing herself through the fabric. But the sight was making it harder to hold her own needs. Her ass was bigger than Daisy or Rosa’s, hugged very tight by her pink suit. She let a fart escape, a long one, quiet but not silent. Uncharacteristically, she almost didn’t care.

Rosalina wasn’t as enraptured as Peach, but she felt her girldick get semi-hard. She was sort of into this too, although arousal hadn’t been her goal.

As Daisy pushed, she asked another question. “C-couldn’t you have done it at the ceremony? After I shat myself?”

“Well, no,” Rosa explained. “It destroys things attached to your body, so you’ll lose your clothes too. Not fun in front of a crowd!”

A hissing sound was heard. Daisy finished by peeing again; she must still have had some left. A clear wetness on the fabric spread from her dick down her legs. Finally, it stopped. 

“Okay,” Daisy said, “I’m ready.”

Rosa summoned her wand, and cast her spell. “Wait, no!” The thing went haywire, and the whole room filled with light.

The dust settled. “I’m so sorry! Is anyone hurt?” Rosa said. 

“No!” “Nope!” They weren’t injured.

The spell worked perfectly on Daisy. She was naked, and perfectly clean from head to toe, even between her buttocks.

Unfortunately, it had also worked on the others. Peach and Rosa gasped as they realized they were naked!

“Oh!” Peach covered herself. Rosa chuckled, making no effort to cover her large breasts and her cock. “I’m sorry, I’m just glad nobody’s hurt.”

Peach went to her bag and rifled through it, her bare, generous ass sticking out, clenching. “My clothes are gone!”

Daisy’s face fell. She checked her own bag. “Here too! The spell destroyed all our clothes! How are we gonna get out of here without anyone seeing?”

Rosa frowned, then got an idea. “We have this room to ourselves. All we have to do is wait a few hours for everyone to leave, and sneak out when the stadium is closed!”

Daisy relaxed. “Oh, of course! I should’ve thought of that.”

Peach wasn’t so reassured. She felt a wave of pressure on her urethra. Meanwhile, a fart started bubbling up and she began actively squeezing herself shut to contain it. She just nodded. “Mmm-hmm.”

(to be continued! if you like this story, please leave a comment! it makes it much easier to get motivation!)

• 3 weeks later...