Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Dancing vs Holding yourself

Has anyone experimented to see if there is a significant difference in how long you can hold whether you resort to holding yourself as opposed to limiting yourself to leg crossing or pee dancing?

Have you ever measured the difference in hold how much you can hold in ounces or milliliters using the two different techniques?

Edited by Tree Trimmer (see edit history)

For me it's more the difference between stimulation or no stimulation. Pee dancing or holding myself are both ways to add stimuli to my body, and this helps to take the attention away from the body. So there is a large difference in my holding capacity, depending on the fact if I have to keep completely still or not. A moving activity like (gently) walking will help me a lot. When I have to sit in a chair or car seat, it gets more difficult.

Grabbing myself also feels like a sort of instinctive reaction to me, not something I purposefully do like fidgeting around. When a wave of desperation hits me, it's like my hand automatically flies to my crotch in a little panic. Depending on how appropriate that is, I can stop that hand not going there of course.

I found that if I'm moving around like walking around or jumping or dancing  i can hold it longer so I will  drink a lot more beer then go  on the dance floor and dance to hold it in. can usually do that a long time keeping it in that way. As for holding yourself it makes a difference if you actually squeeze the shaft tightly to stop the flow when you start to leak. not the regular just kind of holding it unless that makes you hard which then makes it easier to hold it in. or you can press up firmly between your legs to block it farther back. beer drinking, full bladder and clubbing all go together and are awesome combo. having a full bladder is a big part of the beer drinking experience so is chatting with friends and lovers and making out with it full too, and dancing with it really full is pure excatasy , pure pleasure! every jump as you dance sends waves of pleasure through you. 

Edited by miamiclubkid (see edit history)

I love being watched while busting for a piss. love them seeing my abs tensing up and pulling in wrapping around my swollen bladder on the dance floor. Love the attention. When i start to leak its a few drops at a time so just spread it across my bare thighs when dancing so they are wet and the muscles glisten as i dance plus it cools me off on the dance floor    once my thighs are wet with pee.  Feels good and is a lot of fun. 

I can only speak for myself here but I would say I am used to wriggling around, pee dancing in my seat and around the house if I'm alone, but only because I'm often drinking a lot and not moving too much so end up holding it until I'm in a dire situation - which is something I've been doing all my life at home.

Yet when I'm outside, I'm pretty good at not even feeling the need to go, despite consuming several bottles and cans of water / cola every day. I think the key difference there is that my job doesn't involve me being stationary in the one position, so I can last all day without feeling the call of nature, or at least until the last hour of work (7hrs since starting my shift). It's the same when I'm outdoors for any reason, whether it's work or shopping or leisure. When I do have to pee though, I'm pretty desperate quite quickly because it's usually the days liquids catching up with me all at once. But I would never pee dance. I'm as stationary as possible if I'm waiting somewhere like at a bus stop, or if I'm walking, I just keep going step by step, even when it dribbles out.

I think there have been times where I have put my hand in my pocket, but not if the pockets are tight.