Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female PIssed myself at my friends!

I really enjoy long desperation stories where you hold it in even knowing you wont make it until morning , and after you have leaked for a while. You not giving up until your pee comes out because you cant stop it is so exciting.  Thank you.

Did you get the bed wet from your leaks before you got the towel ?

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
2 hours ago, wettingman said:

I really enjoy long desperation stories where you hold it in even knowing you wont make it until morning , and after you have leaked for a while. You not giving up until your pee comes out because you cant stop it is so exciting.  Thank you.

Did you get the bed wet from your leaks before you got the towel ?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was properly defeated as morning was hours away! 

I think my panties contained most of my leaks. I was really conscious of keeping the bed dry. I may have some bedwetting stories at some point though. 

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

A few years ago I stayed over night at my friends place and peed in my sleep. You can't imagine how embarrassing it was when he noticed what happened. He woke up first. Of course, I insisted to pay for cleaning of the mattress, but regardless of that, he never invited me to spend the night at his place again.

Oh wow, I'd invite you over every week 😂

I wouldn't know how to react! Is that a common problem for you or was it just a one off?

2 minutes ago, empress said:

Oh wow, I'd invite you over every week 😂

I wouldn't know how to react! Is that a common problem for you or was it just a one off?

Trips to a bathroom in the middle of the night are something normal for me for last 20 years. After about 3 hours into sleep, I'm usually bursting for a pee. But bed wettings happened only occasionally back then. It was not expected, unless I was doing extreme holding during the day. I had a bit too much to drink on that occasion and probably that caused it. Because I was drunk, I accepted the invite into his bed at first place. 

Last 2 years I wear diapers during sleep, because I started to have too many wetting accidents and cleaning the bed was getting too much of a hassle. When I got used to diapers, I wake up even less often when I have to pee. Nowadays if I don't wear diapers or use alarm clock to wake me up at certain hour to use a bathroom, it's very likely I'll pee in my sleep.

21 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Trips to a bathroom in the middle of the night are something normal for me for last 20 years. After about 3 hours into sleep, I'm usually bursting for a pee. But bed wettings happened only occasionally back then. It was not expected, unless I was doing extreme holding during the day. I had a bit too much to drink on that occasion and probably that caused it. Because I was drunk, I accepted the invite into his bed at first place. 

Last 2 years I wear diapers during sleep, because I started to have too many wetting accidents and cleaning the bed was getting too much of a hassle. When I got used to diapers, I wake up even less often when I have to pee. Nowadays if I don't wear diapers or use alarm clock to wake me up at certain hour to use a bathroom, it's very likely I'll pee in my sleep.

That experience sounds really nice to me. It's a shame he didn't react too well - his loss! I've had a few planned wettings after being drunk, they were always so much fun! 

I'm glad you have found something that solves your problem now. As much as I enjoy wetting myself, I would hate to be caught out by someone who didn't enjoy it. Im sorry he wasnt more supportive

On 4/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, empress said:

That experience sounds really nice to me. It's a shame he didn't react too well - his loss! I've had a few planned wettings after being drunk, they were always so much fun! 

I'm glad you have found something that solves your problem now. As much as I enjoy wetting myself, I would hate to be caught out by someone who didn't enjoy it. Im sorry he wasnt more supportive

Well, it was not that important he didn't like that. He is not really love of my life, just something that happened when we were both drunk. We are still friends and hang out together and have fun, just not that kind of "fun".

I don't wear diapers when not at home and sleeping alone. It's too embarrassing to admit to someone that knows me that I'm a bed wetter at this age. When with someone, I use alarm clock on my watch that vibrates and that wakes me up and I use a bathroom in the middle of the night. But if possible, I try not to stay overnight at someone's place. Just in case that I won't wake up when alarm goes off.