Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have someone ever had an accident where they really regret it, because it damaged a particular item of clothing and or furniture that you really liked?

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Have someone ever had an accident where they really regret it, because it damaged a particular item of clothing and or furniture that you really liked? 

Not personally,but long ago my then-ladyfriend was really upset about her suede boots when she'd wet herself.

The accident itself,she was able to laugh away but since it was quite a l o t that she peed..it went all down her legs (she was wearing tight-ish jeans at that time) and into her footwear. I remember it well that she was quite upset about her..boots !? (about her wetting herself not so much)

What a wonderful view that was ... 😉 

Not so much ruin something, but this one was definitely not how I planned things.

I like diapers, so a few years back, when I had to take a trip by train to some seminar a few hours away, I decided to be padded for the day. On the way back (luckily) I had to change trains and decided to go for a snack. My diaper was already pretty used by that point. I wet myself again without holding back while standing in line. No problem so far. Then I sat down on a bench to eat..

Too soon. My diaper had not absorbed all of the moisture yet.  I kind of felt something was off but didn't think much of it. After finishing my snack I went into a bathroom to change into a fresh diaper. That's when I noticed the very obvious, grapefruit-sized wet spot on the seat of my jeans. I couldn't really hide it either, so I spent the rest of my return trip standing with my back against a wall. (the last train was so crowded I couldn't even get a seat and people were standing really up-close)

A pretty exciting thing to think back on, but not much fun at the time, let me tell you.