Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Paige: My Story About How I Became A Semi-Incontinent Bed Wetter Because Of Nappies.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paige: My Story About How I Became A Semi Incontinent Bed Wetter Because Of Nappies.    Chapter One.     Hi everyone! I’m Paige, and I figured that this was probably the best place

Chapter Four   How It started.     Now I look back on it, it was as if the van had put a curse on my bladder from the very beginning. From the first day that I moved in, my bladder

Chapter Two.    All Grown Up. Almost.    So, I’d learned to stay clear of soda and caffeine, but the next stage in life is alcohol. Most kids will end up experimenting with it at s

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 38

As expected, my bladder control was basically non-existent for the duration of the day. Although I wanted to keep playing with my new panties, I also wanted to save them for some other experiments, like wearing in public, and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to keep them dry for very long just then. It was only a minor disappointment anyway, which was quickly vanquished by double diapering myself in a Goodnite and adult pull up combination. It was a smart move on my behalf, as I had an OAB attack a bit later on that day, which completely soaked through both nappies, as they were already more than a little bit wet by then. I hand washed the wet trainers and socks, and hung them on my small clothes line outside, safely hidden from view by some well placed towels. My OAB attack was the only real time that I was fully aware of being about to wet myself, as I suddenly felt it coming on like a freight train, but every other accident just kept happening all by themselves, and surprisingly frequently at that. I guess it didn’t help that I continued to drink anything I could get my hands on though. It got so bad that I didn’t even bother trying to go to the toilet that evening, choosing to poop in my diaper instead of risking the walk. I actually didn’t mind doing that, although the smell does linger in a small van, lol. 

The next morning, I woke up wet again. More than wet. Saturated. I’d worn two diapers to bed the night before, and they were soaked. I don’t remember waking up at all, and I certainly hadn’t wet myself on purpose either, but judging by the state of my padding, I must’ve completely emptied my bladder at least a couple of times if not more. I had even leaked a bit, leaving a saucer sized wet spot on my sheets. 

“Paige, you have to stop this nonsense,” AV intoned gravely. “For goodness sake, just stop drinking so damn much!”

I sighed. She was right. I wasn’t actually upset about it, as I’d set myself up for it, but I knew that it had to stop. It was time to stop playing around and experimenting for awhile, and to try and claw back my bladder control again, unless I was playing of course! But playtime would have to be just that. Something to be done by choice, not something that I’d force upon myself anymore. 

I touched myself firmly through the soaked double padding, and hissed a bit with discomfort. I was starting to feel a bit sore and irritated down there, and I knew that I was starting to get a diaper rash from staying in wet stuff for too long. It was a relief to pull my protection off and feel the cool air down there, and I could see how irritated my skin looked in the mirror. 

I squatted over the bucket and peed, wincing a bit as it felt like the skin around that area was burning, and it was enough that I didn’t take any pleasure at all from my illicit indoor act. I gently patted myself dry, before using a wet wipe to gingerly clean myself, then applied lots of lanolin cream to the affected area, which felt nice. I felt a bit dirty to be honest, and badly wanted a shower, but I’d already committed myself mentally into going for a jog, although the main reason was to try out my new panties while I did so. As discussed before, I always leak a bit when I run, so I was keen to test their effectiveness out. 

I picked the plain white trainers to wear, adding white ankle socks and a t-shirt, before making a coffee and doing some stretches on my yoga mat. I didn’t put my shorts on just then, in case I leaked before I started running. I was a bit anxious as I stretched out in a few poses, fully expecting to suddenly wet myself as I exerted and strained,  but apparently my bladder was once again back to its old self, as untrustworthy as it was at times. I finished my coffee, took a big drink of water, and peed into the bucket one last time before putting my baggy black running shorts on. I couldn’t help being just a little bit naughty though, deliberately choosing not to wipe myself afterwards, allowing the quilted inner liner of my training pants to soak up the few remaining drops that hung onto my slightly prickly pussy. I made a mental note to remember to take my razor to the showers later, although I wasn’t sure how comfortable it would be trying to shave whilst having a diaper rash! 

It was a bit hard to begin with, but after a few minutes I broke through the discomfort barrier and the endorphins started flowing. Speaking of flowing, I was extremely conscious of my padded underpants and how they felt between my legs with the little wet spot, but I was convinced that they were unnoticeable under my shorts, as I’d spent a bit of time in front of the mirror double and triple checking! Although I knew they were discreet, it was such a naughty feeling knowing that I was wearing such a childish garment out in public, and I liked it. It made me feel super cute! 

I was halfway through my run before the first accident happened. I’d stopped for a quick drink and to catch my breath, and as the cool water reached the back of my throat, I felt my bladder suddenly twitch, and I clamped down hard on my holding muscles as a little bit of pee leaked out. This mini accident actually cheered me up a bit though, simply because I’d felt it happening, even before it did. This was a 100% improvement on yesterday, when my pee hole had seemed to be replaced with a broken tap. I was happy to take it as a positive sign that I could eventually retrain myself properly if I behaved. A very quick tug on my crotch told me that my shorts were still dry, at least on the outside, and I capped my water bottle and headed back on the return leg. 

But as I headed home, the urge to pee again properly started to build up. I guess it was easy to focus on after what I’d been doing, but thinking about it didn’t help much. In fact, it was making it worse very quickly. To begin with I felt a very slight need, but literally within a minute or so it ballooned out to a feeling of urgency. 

“Good girl Paige! You can feel it and control it,” AV whispered encouragingly, but I didn’t fully believe her. I could definitely feel it, but I had my doubts over the control aspect, although it was nice to actually feel disaster brewing before it happened. 

I was right and she was wrong. A minute or so later and I felt warmth, followed by a tickling sensation on my leg. I glanced down as I ran, seeing a little trail of moisture glistening in the sun as it wiggled its way down to my knee. I touched myself on the crotch again as I ran, and this time I could feel wetness, quite a bit of it in fact, but the trickling stopped after a couple of seconds, but it was enough to make a wet spot visible on my shorts. 

I rounded the last corner and hit what I thought of as The Home Straight. The caravan park was only about a kilometre away, but I knew that I wasn’t going to make it. As I jogged past a closed shopping centre, I felt an OAB attack coming on, and I was completely powerless to prevent it. I swear to God, my pee hole was actually beginning to throb, and the tightness I felt in my lower abdomen was increasing by the second. 

It was one of the scariest moments of my life. I was trapped in public, with next to zero privacy, and I was about to lose complete control of my bladder. The traffic on the main road was busy, especially for a lockdown, but I guess it is a major thoroughfare after all. Also, to make matters worse, I wasn’t alone on the sidewalk anymore. There were people walking towards me, as well as pedestrians on the other side of the road, both in front and behind me. The feeling of quivering tightness in my lower regions was getting steadily worse with each pounding step I took, and the wet patch between my legs was starting to chafe, meaning I simply couldn’t continue to run any longer. 

My eyes lit upon a closed furniture store which had a little glassed off entrance and roof out the front. The glass partitions sat upon aluminium panels that were about four foot tall, and it was the only private spot I could see in any direction, so I did a funny looking penguin style waddle in its direction, dreading what I was about to do. 

I stood inside the small alcove and surveyed the nearly empty parking lot that spread out in a vast concrete vista in front of me. My idea had been that I would pull down my shorts and have a sneaky wee where nobody could see me, but it wouldn’t work like that I discovered. There were people sitting in a couple of cars a few rows back but right in front of me, probably doing a drug deal I suppose, and a few other random individuals cutting through the car park on their allowed daily walk. 

A fresh warmth on my leg told me that time had run out, and there was absolutely no way I could be pulling my pants down in here, leaving me with no choice. 

I stood close to the aluminium panels, trying to shield my lower body from view, just as my body declared that enough was finally enough. My entire body shivered with pent up nervousness and dread as a huge explosion of hot piss erupted inside my training pants, immediately overwhelming the already wet fabric, only pausing for a second before exploding through my shorts and cascading down my legs, soaking my socks and filling my sneakers with hot liquid. A torrent of shame splattered noisily onto the cement between my legs as a massive puddle started to form, then turned into a river that ran out underneath the panels and into the car park itself. 

I was looking around everywhere, praying that nobody was watching or approaching me as the puddle turned into a lake, and the sticky pee fully coated my bare legs. My shorts got completely drenched almost all the way up to the drawstring waist, and even though they were black, the huge round wet spot was highly visible. It’s hard to say how long I stood in that alcove pissing in my pants like a naughty little girl, and although it was only seconds, it seemed to drag on for hours. Days even. 

I stared through the glass in horror as my river of wee ran across the bitumen heading to a grate, with steam rising up from it in the cold air. I was praying that nobody was watching me or even looking in my direction, because it wouldn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out what I was doing. It was the most mortifying experience of my entire life. 

Once I’d finished, I felt completely and utterly helpless. I didn’t have a change of clothes, or even a handkerchief to wipe my legs with. My training pants were hanging heavily underneath my pee stained shorts, and rivulets of liquid continued to run freely down my wet legs. Crouching over forward to get a better look only squashed more pee out, and it looked like I had a tennis ball or something in the front of my pants. I looked around nervously, wondering if I’d be brave enough to quickly take my sodden underwear off inside the alcove, but I winced in horror when I saw the shops security camera pointing directly at me. If anyone ever checked the footage, they would have a crystal clear view of my accident, and I couldn’t possibly add my nudity to that shame as well. I was in a bind. I couldn’t walk home with swollen pee filled trainers on, and I couldn’t take them off in private either, and even if I somehow did, I’d have to carry them home or throw them away, and my pants were obviously wet anyway no matter what I did. 

Sighing with frustration, I gingerly reached down and cupped the heavy wet ball in my shorts, and squeezed it, gritting my teeth with shame as a torrent of pee erupted through my fingers, wetting my shorts even more, before falling into the puddle between my feet. I did this a few times, trying to wring as much wetness out of them as possible, which wasn’t enough. 

I didn’t know what to do next. I couldn’t get in a cab or Uber, there wasn’t anyone around to rescue me, and my accident was highly visible and extremely obvious, but I couldn’t stay hiding until I dried out. 

The only option left was to get home with as few people seeing me as possible. I took my mask from my back pocket and put it on with more gratitude than I’d ever felt for one before, then skulked out like a thief in the night. 

At first I stuck to the car park, trying to avoid the traffic on the street, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t avoid people altogether. It wasn’t like there was a crowd or anything, just people walking in staggered intervals in different directions. I shuddered to think how suspicious I looked as I constantly changed tack and looked around as I tried to traverse the car park. Anyone watching me would automatically assume that I was drunk or on drugs, and if they saw my dirty pee pants it would only reinforce that idea. 

Eventually I had no choice but to return to the sidewalk, and my face burned with embarrassment behind my mask, as I imagined every car that drove past me held an audience of judgemental onlookers staring at me. It got even worse as well. Three times I had no choice but to walk straight past people coming towards me, and each time I saw them do a double take at my pissy pants and glistening legs. 

My emotions started to boil over when my diaper rash started burning. I felt myself starting to sniffle, then actually cry as I was forced into a waddling gait by the fiery burning within my underpants, and I was beginning to blubber like a baby by the time I finally staggered my way back inside the caravan park again. 

Finally. There was my street. My nose was running, and I had snot in my mask, and I was very close to completely breaking down in a blubbering chaotic mess, but surely it couldn’t get any worse, could it? 

Apparently it could. 

I was walking past the toilet block, openly crying hard by then, just wanting to cross the final path and get home when a familiar voice sounded behind me. 

“Paige? Dear? What’s the matter? Are you alright?”

I turned to see Elsie and Ti standing there, having just emerged from the wash rooms, and as embarrassed as I was, I desperately needed to see some friendly faces. 

“No,” I blubbered between sobs. “I’ve had an accident Elsie! Look. I’ve wet my pants!”

It actually felt really good to actually say it, and Elsie stepped forward and hugged me, making quiet shushing noises as she patted my back. Even Ti stepped forward and took my hand, telling me that it was okay and nothing to cry about. It was embarrassing, but comforting at the same time, and while I graciously refused there offer of a cup of tea, I gratefully allowed them to lead my back to the sanctity of my van, with a promise that I’d pop over for a visit later. 

I was safely inside once again, and wondering to myself exactly why or how I’d allowed my emotions to run away from me like that. After all, I was unrecognisable with my mask on, so it wasn’t like a super shameful thing. Certainly nothing to cry over at least. 

Feeling a bit sick, but back in control at least, I kicked off my shoes and socks, and went inside the van to my mirror, where I could at least check out the damage for myself. As I feared, my shorts were visibly peed in, and very noticeable, so I peeled them off to look at my trainers, hoping that the sight of them might cheer me up a bit. 

The first thing I noticed was a peculiar stain on the front of them, when I suddenly felt a familiar feeling beginning to occur from deep inside me. Before I had the chance to act upon it, something shifted from within, and the stain suddenly blossomed even more. 

Great. I’d just gotten my period…..

A few months back on HRT and I've noticed myself getting moody and having IBS flairs on certain weeks... Honestly wondering if that's what is so there was just like this moment of ooofff mood here 😅😆

On 9/22/2021 at 12:34 AM, Barry said:

he first thing I noticed was a peculiar stain on the front of them, when I suddenly felt a familiar feeling beginning to occur from deep inside me. Before I had the chance to act upon it, something shifted from within, and the stain suddenly blossomed even more. 

Great. I’d just gotten my period…..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Is there anything more to come with D&A Barry, or have you finished with that story now?

There will be more. I know what the next couple of chapters will be. But I’ve had trouble with the inspiration to write lately, hence the delay with finishing this. I’ll try again after the next story. 

With the expected holiday and post-holiday COVID-19 surge forecast (and now worsening in some ways), I've mostly saved indoors watching free internet movies.  Nearly everything I found was psychopathic, violent, or unsettling in other ways.  Al this in a genre producing characters easily related to in optimistic story lines.

You seem almost alone in writing descent characters who mature as they face (plausible) experiences.  your stories life the heart.  Thank you a thousand time over.

3 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

With the expected holiday and post-holiday COVID-19 surge forecast (and now worsening in some ways), I've mostly saved indoors watching free internet movies.  Nearly everything I found was psychopathic, violent, or unsettling in other ways.  Al this in a genre producing characters easily related to in optimistic story lines.

You seem almost alone in writing descent characters who mature as they face (plausible) experiences.  your stories life the heart.  Thank you a thousand time over.

Thank you. Very much. I’m really glad you liked it. 🙂

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...