Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Paige: My Story About How I Became A Semi-Incontinent Bed Wetter Because Of Nappies.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paige: My Story About How I Became A Semi Incontinent Bed Wetter Because Of Nappies.    Chapter One.     Hi everyone! I’m Paige, and I figured that this was probably the best place

Chapter Four   How It started.     Now I look back on it, it was as if the van had put a curse on my bladder from the very beginning. From the first day that I moved in, my bladder

Chapter Two.    All Grown Up. Almost.    So, I’d learned to stay clear of soda and caffeine, but the next stage in life is alcohol. Most kids will end up experimenting with it at s

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mikey mike said:

This really is  good Barry! Perhaps it would be good if you could elaborate a bit on how Paige became a nightly wetter.....

Ahhh....you need chapter four my friend! Chapter 3 is done. Only short, but sets it all up from there. Im working chapter four now, and believe me, it really takes off from there. 
I’m trying to keep one chapter in front, so once I’ve finished four, I’ll post three. 

Barry,  Yes. Definitely reading this.  If or when omorashi comes out of the closet, this would fit into a "Literature of Omorashi" class.  Most pieces on omorashi.org tell wetting-doll stories.  We know little about the characters other than the wetting situations.  Often the characters have occupations, identifying wardrobes, skills and even a quest.  We know them in the way we know game characters -- sort of Mario Cart with peeing.

But your characters reveal themselves in a deeper way.  They see to jump out of the screen and share their hearts with the readers. 

Edited by Stanley79
word usage (see edit history)
15 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

Barry,  Yes. Definitely reading this.  If or when omorashi comes out of the closet, this would fit into a "Literature of Omorashi" class.  Most pieces on omorashi.org tell wetting-doll stories.  We know little about the characters other than the wetting situations.  Often the characters have occupations, identifying wardrobes, skills and even a quest.  We know them in the way we know game characters -- sort of Mario Cart with peeing.

But your characters reveal themselves in a deeper way.  They see to jump out of the screen and share their hearts with the readers. 

Thanks mate. Really glad you’re enjoying it. I know you and @mikey mike are reading it at least! 
It just gets a bit annoying when you check in randomly, and see that people are looking at it, but it’s only a few of you guys that bother to comment, or even like it. 
Appreciate your comments buddy. 

I'm enjoying it very much Barry and look forward to each new chapter! The problem for me at least Is that I don't know  how to say how much I approve of what you've written in a different way. The one thing I will say though is that I really do approve  of, is your decision to make it a mixture of pants and nappy wetting.

Please continue with this story but don't forger about D&A 😊