Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The downside of being accident prone

17 hours ago, nappypants said:

Seems everyone has the bladder they don’t want - those who want to be able to hold it have accidents, and those who want to experience accidents can hold for ever!

The pants are always wetter on the other person.  Love the pics.  I also find it mildly amusing that with the motivation of getting the kitchen clean before you have an accident gone, you gave up on cleaning the rest of the kitchen.

Haha I was just gonna say that I guess the grass is always wetter on the other side....or something...but you said it better!   I really appreciate all the kind and appreciative comments.  I've lurked here forEVer and rarely contributed but I'll try to do so more now. 🙂

24 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

I also find it mildly amusing that with the motivation of getting the kitchen clean before you have an accident gone, you gave up on cleaning the rest of the kitchen.

Haha no kidding. That's why I thought it was such a brilliant idea... because clearly I need the motivation. I might give it another go and start with an empty bladder. If I do, I'll try to post about it!

13 hours ago, vaderskywalker said:

even go your shirt wet that is a good wetting

Yes! That was from the bending over and squeezing everything part. I did not half-ass that.  Well on second thought, I didn't take a pic of the back...so it might have been half-wet ass. 

Guest Armaril

Ah, it must suck to be accident prone, even with the fetish. I'd say I have a bladder of steel, and have never actually involuntarily wet myself, so I wouldn't know what it feels but I can't imagine how I'd deal with that in public. I'm really sorry for you and anyone else with this problem. I complain about not being able to wet myself a lot but reading stories from people who are prone to it make me feel terrible.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...