Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Completely dry day ever?

I was just thinking that I can't remember a day when my undies weren't subjected to at least a little pee.  Whether it's an intentional squirt to delay going to the restroom, an absent minded leak, or a surprise leak. There never seems to be a day that my panties aren't at least a little damp for a while. Does anyone stay dry except for intentional, I'll call them playtime, wettings?

1 hour ago, PattyWets said:Does anyone stay dry except for intentional, I'll call them playtime, wettings?

Ya, if my panties are wet it’s more likely to be because I’m aroused, or sweaty than from little leaks lol.  I love wetting myself for fun, but I’m kind of an all-or-nothing type wetter. Unless I’m playing with someone else who’s reallllly into it, I don’t love little leaks that much, and I definitely don’t like anything accidental. I actually don’t even like the feel of damp (or wet) panties and I tend to change if they get that way. So I tend to stick to the spectacular, soaked past the knees kind of wetting, and stay dry (at least dry from pee) in between. 

For me that comes naturally. Though I like to hold my pee, I do not do so every single day. There are days where I just masturbate without holding it. I am still busy with people holding pee during those days, I just look up other content like it. On other days, I don't do anything with my fetish at all. It's just what I feel like doing in the moment.

Most days, I'm completely dry.  It's only when I'm feeling kinky that I don't stay dry.  That said, I got done with work feeling mildly like I could pee if I wanted to.  I then took the next 2 and a half hours not peeing, but during that time, I did go to the store and bought some of the Depend XL sizes as well as 2 1 liter bottles of water.  I will have to try them out in a little bit.  😄  I actually got them to try them while I'm working too.  While I'm perfectly allowed to take a bathroom break, I figured that I might be able to enjoy something a little extra for my work day.

Most days I stay dry. The only times I don't are usually when I'm in the mood to do some kinkplay, or something out of the ordinary happens that leads me to getting genuinely desperate and I leak. Other than that, I guess sometimes I have an issue where the last drops of pee end up dribbling out after I've zipped back up. But, that's pretty rare and only happens if I'm in a hurry and rush too much. 

• 1 month later...