Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For People With Vulvas: Is Peeing Standing Useful?

I have an FTM friend, he uses a prosthetic to pee standing and I think he does it that way pretty much every time since doing it sitting down makes him very uncomfortable. It is possible for him to use the prosthetic with his clothing up same as a cis guy would so long as he's wearing the right pants. He has mentioned before that peeing sitting down caused a ton of dysphoria for him growing up, and that being able to relieve himself standing has made him feel so much better. It helps him with passing in public restrooms too. Using public toilets is very stressful to him and he prefers someone in our friend-group goes with him in case someone gives him trouble. I've reminded him a few times that, if anyone has any doubt he's a guy, that will go away once they notice him pee standing up, but it still makes him anxious. 

The only times I pee standing up are for excitement/pleasure, and I don't really find it makes it easier for me, to be honest. I haven't peed standing up in a long time because I'm living at home and have been since graduating college four years ago (yikes) but I do it in the shower and it's fun, but I don't feel like I can fully empty my bladder that way, idk why. I also trained myself to straddle the toilet facing backwards, crouch a little over the bowl, and pee like that, and that's more satisfying, but the position is hella awkward and I have to take my shorts and underwear completely off to do it so with my OCD flareup in the last year I doubt I'll be able to do it again, at least not for a while. 

10 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I also find it is completely useless from a practical standpoint. In order to stay dry I’d have to be naked from the waist down, and even then some would still run down my legs. But it’s sooooooo fun that I still love practicing lol. Maybe one day I’ll get good enough to try it in public. If I actually need to pee (outdoors), I squat. Way quicker and less wet lol. If it’s not outdoors, I’d use a takeout cup or something in an emergency. 

here’s a recent attempt I didn’t share on here because of the nudity, but it’s really minor and blurry. You can see how ridiculously wet I got...even my hand lolol. Soo good tho 😂😍

**nudity warning...don’t look if you don’t wanna see**

ETA-sorry, can’t seem to get the vid to hide in the hidden content box on my phone....

Hide contents

Recent attempt....

Really love this video 😁. I’m no expert but I feel like there is a technique involved. 🤷‍♂️ anyone know what I mean?.

On 4/23/2021 at 7:46 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I also find it is completely useless from a practical standpoint. In order to stay dry I’d have to be naked from the waist down, and even then some would still run down my legs. But it’s sooooooo fun that I still love practicing lol. Maybe one day I’ll get good enough to try it in public. If I actually need to pee (outdoors), I squat. Way quicker and less wet lol. If it’s not outdoors, I’d use a takeout cup or something in an emergency. 

here’s a recent attempt I didn’t share on here because of the nudity, but it’s really minor and blurry. You can see how ridiculously wet I got...even my hand lolol. Soo good tho 😂😍

**nudity warning...don’t look if you don’t wanna see**

ETA-sorry, can’t seem to get the vid to hide in the hidden content box on my phone....

Reveal hidden contents

Recent attempt....

That's pretty good!  Can you pee into a urinal?

Guest tortoise

I can pee standing up in the shower, but that’s because I’m naked and I can move around enough so the pee arches (as it tends to do in guys) and doesn’t run down my legs. 😆 as a teen I used to pee outside a lot, I never got the hang/appeal of it though as it tends to just dribble down my legs and make a mess of my clothes - even when I squat. I squatted once in the garden (locked out and needing to go - bad combo) and promptly fell on my arse. 

Actually you did an amazing job getting your pee out in front of you instead of just down between your legs. I watched it several times and it appears your stream is hitting your panties, so perhaps if you lowered them a bit you would stay drier.  You are right though , having a vulva  it is impossible to not get wet while wearing pants. But where is the fun in that ! The picture like you said is a bit blurry but did I see a hint of some pubes. I love seeing that . 

I enjoyed your video. Thank you.

I've met a few transmasc people who have learned how to do it without a device, but it certainly isn't easy--and for some people, their bits just aren't structured in a way that makes it possible.

Most of the videos I've seen of girls or trans men peeing standing and using urinals do require them to take off a good bit of clothing, but I've seen two where the individual just had to unzip, unbutton and then position everything just so.

There's definitely at trick to it.  I've talked to several people and walked them through it over the years!

22 hours ago, markbassplayer said:

Most of the videos I've seen of girls or trans men peeing standing and using urinals do require them to take off a good bit of clothing, but I've seen two where the individual just had to unzip, unbutton and then position everything just so.

Can you upload those videos?  It's very rare - I've seen possibly zero such videos. 

• 1 month later...