Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What a week! Planned wetting that went slightly off the rails.

3 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Wow!  Your writing made me feel I was right there with you.  Has your bladder control returned to your normal? 

No not yet really.  I went to a movie late last night (alone, something I enjoy doing on occasion) and I wore full protection because there was no way I'd risk an incident. The whole time I was watching the movie, I  kept having strong,  sudden urges and then I'd just start going.  And I couldn't stop it. Which is already a thing I unfortunately (?) deal with anyway, but this was definitely ratcheted up a notch...or 10. Thankfully I didn't experience any leaks but my butt was definitely much fluffier than when I arrived and my jeans were super tight to the point that I felt a bit awkward and was worried about being spotted.  I left out a side door and waddled to my car in cover of darkness. 

I didnt wear protection to bed initially because I thought it was out of my system but within about 10 minutes I had the urge to go and made it to the toilet just in time. Then 15 minutes later  I was almost asleep and tried to put it off but started to almost pee so tried to get up, and had a little leak in my PJs on the way to the bathroom.  I had to actually stop right outside the door for a sec and jam my hand down there and twist and stand on one foot for a sec until the dribble stopped. I have enough to clean today without adding carpet to that.

I did put protection on at that point but I just woke up a bit ago in a slightly wet bed (it's protected) so I'll be adding sheets to the towel and jacket and clothes from yesterday that I will wash later today.  When I shower and dress I'll see how much control I have today.  Glad you enjoyed my retelling! It's fun to look back on it all now since thankfully the worst didn't happen.  

1 hour ago, ifeelgood said:

"and if I had some dribbles on the way home....who cares."

Task failed successfully.

You got a little spot there, I... thought I'd let you know. Hehehe 😉

Thanks for taking us with you on this wild ride!

Ha! Thanks for letting me know. 🙂It was definitely a wild ride and I think I might throw an extra pair of sweats in the car for any future scenic drives! Although tbh in hindsight the extreme adrenaline of trying to avoid a horrible other kind of accident in front of random people with no backup clothes made the entire day that much more exciting once I was in the clear. I swear I'm still on a high from it all this morning.  

On 4/18/2021 at 4:02 PM, ducks said:

Managed to soak through a pull-up with a sneeze? Damn, seems like you may want something with a little more protection at this point. 

Yeah my sneezes are pretty epic sometimes,  and are often in sets of 3 or 4. I can usually do ok on the first one but the subsequent sneezes can get me. In this case it might have been how I was sitting, too...but pullups do best with a slow dribble...not a violent pee explosion. I didn't change after this right away though, and enjoyed the oops naughtiness.