Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dear diary,

Tonight as I was just kinda lounging around- I decided to try and exercise my bladder a bit and see if I could wet myself lying down. I expected to get out a small spurt or two- y’know my bladder is still way too strong so that sounded like a reasonable amount- but I ended up doing a bit more. I don’t know if it was because of my wetting earlier today or I just really had to go potty- but I ended up doing some really big leaks- and had I not stopped then it may well have progressed into a full accident 😖

I let quite a few of those leaks out and am more or less done for the night. I love how damp it feels- there’s no big stain on my pants but you fan definitely feel the wetness and warth. oh Anyway, that’s about all I have right now. Here’s to more potty troubles tommorow, 

Corka

Dear diary,

I wet myself a bit today- moreso in the afternoon as I wasn’t alone this evening. It was definitely a bit easier- my bladder didn’t put up much fight when I tried to wet standing up. Yesterday’s wettings has gotten my body more comfortable going potty when I’m not on the toilet. Next time, be it tommorow or the coming days, I want to work on wetting laying down some more- looks like I’ll have a bit more leeway for that the next few days. Hopefully I can continue to weaken the natural holding mechanism further,

Corka

Dear diary,

I have been, and continue to be, very busy this week so I haven’t had much time to have accidents- so not much to report sadly. I have been dripping into my panties, though, which has been nice and warm and prevented me from feeling like too much of a big girl 😌. Regardless, I still have to log this despite it being not very interesting. Here’s to hoping that after I finish my work this week I can kick it up a notch and start having some more substantial, embarrassing wettings,

Corka

• 2 weeks later...