Sign In

female Your "go to" memory or fantasy?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all! I wanted to share with the community one of my favorite or "go to" experiences.  I hope to hear from others what their favorite witnessed event was - be it fantasy or something they actua

My go to memory has to be the first time my girlfriend at the time and I had unplanned wet sex.  We had been out drinking with friends the night before, not getting home until after midnight.  The nex

One of my go to memories is the one that kind of sparked my own interest in omo as a child, and lead to me experimenting myself. I was having a sleepover at my aunt/uncle's house with my younger

I had a girlfriend who was aware of my kink and indulged on a semi-regular basis which was a lot of fun for me. That said, I have a lot of go-to memories of our experiences.

One of my favorites though was when she woke me up before going to sleep herself. She was completely naked at the foot of the bed and looked me straight in the eye... Then proceeded to pee onto the bedroom floor, never breaking eye contact.

"Did you just...?"

"Uh huh," she nodded.

Some very enthusiastic sex followed. It was a great day.

My favorite omo memory: The first time my partner held it for me. Just, seeing how much he trusted me and his willingness to try this out with me made it a very tender moment. The way he trembled against me as he got more and more desperate and quietly begged me for what he needed turned me on so much. He's held for me many, many times since then, but the first time is still one of my favorite memories. Another is the first time we wet ourselves together, it was such a warm, fuzzy thing for me. I felt so close to him, it was one of the most intimate things we'd ever done with one another. 

My favorite omo fantasy: My favorite fictional character to imagine in omo scenarios in one OC of mine from a series of books that I write. Since the series is a comedy, I've even gotten away with doing a couple of tame desperation scenes with him in a few volumes. I'll keep it vague just on the off-chance somebody here has actually read these books (Want to keep kink stuff separate from my regular work and all).

The character in question is a very self-conscious soldier, and my favorite situation to imagine him in is that he's stuck standing guard somewhere for hours and can't leave. He gets very, very desperate and tries to ask his commander for a break, but feels too embarrassed to admit that he just needs to pee and can't wait much longer. So, tries to use a euphemism rather than ask outright. His commander pretends not to understand since he thinks his squirming is amusing and wants to torment him. Eventually, the soldier is so desperate he just says point-blank that he's bursting, but his commander denies his request for a break and he just has to keep holding until he's finally allowed to leave his place. This either ends with the soldier's friend sticking up for him and getting him the break he needs early enough for him to make it, or the soldier holding it to his break but then not being able to take apart his uniform in time and having an accident while his friend comforts him. 

Most of my go-to memories are of my own wettings.

First, I was on the Live-Action Omo forum waiting for someone to give me challenges in the hopes it would make me wet myself all the way. She took so long getting on I leaked a little waiting for her, but she arrived. She ended it shorter than I'd hoped but my last challenge was to stand in front of the toilet with my pants up and act like I was peeing regularly. It resulted in a leak that was about ten seconds. My bladder was nowhere near empty after but it was the closest I ever came to a full-blown loss of control and really enjoyable.

Then, two snowpants wettings. I'd find a nice spot outside, sit in the snow, and pee my snowpants, then walk home in wet snowpants, with no one I walked by even suspecting how wet I was.

Then there was a major re-wetting, which I documented here.

As fantasies go... too many to list offhand.

my go to omo memory was when my ex gf wet the bed. i wrote it down some time ago but i might aswell just write it again...

we were having a party at my parents house while they were away. we made weed cupcakes(im not sure if this is the right name, she was the one that reeeally enjoyed weed. i do enjoy it once in a while), and we were drinking beer. i also had a friend staying over so i decided to give him my room for the night and sleep in my parents room with my gf.

by the end of the night we were pretty drunk and stoned and we ended up sleeping right away. i woke up in the middle of the night with a headache and super dry mouth, so i reached for some water besidethe bed and when i laid down again i notice something was not right... there was a pee smell under the sheets and they were... moist? i touched around thinking i might have wet the bed but my side of the bed was dry-ish (i was really sweaty), then i touched her side of the bed and it was definately wetter. i touched her clothes and, in my drunken state, i couldnt decide it was pee of sweat. the smell was also very faint and could be mistaken with fresh sweat. or maybe i was still too drunk... anyways, i thought it must have been sweat and went back to sleep.

a few hours later i woke up again and this time i had no doubt the smell was pee, i touched her again and it was definately pee. by now i was sober and got really horny (just to clarify, she didnt knew of my fetish). then i woke her up and she was confused and hungover, and i could see in her face when she realised what happened. she went from a sleepy face to a "omg i wet my bf's parents bed" in a split second. i asked her what happened and she said she just needed to go to the bathroom, got up and went (she was wearing a black leggings that does not show if it is wet or dry so i couldnt see, also her clothes were mostly damp by now so it wouldnt show too much).

she took a long time in the bathroom, probably thinking of what to do and while she was in there, i took off the top sheets and there it was, the unmistakable wet patch. in that moment i didnt know what to do, i was super horny and also super concerned cause it was my parents bed, and i didnt know if i should tell her about my fetish. well, i decided it wasnt the right time to tell her, and covered her pee soaked side of the bed again before she returned.

when she came back she had taken off her pants and panties and i asked her why. she didnt answer and just asked me with a nervous voice if i could borrow her one of my boxers. then i had to ask her if she had wet the bed, which she denied!!! my heart was racing and my penis was exploding, i didnt know how to react so i went to the bathroom myself to pee. while i was peeing i heard something like "oh shit" and when i came back she had "accidentally" spilled water on the sheets and was removing them from the bed, saying she was sorry for that. then she did ALL the laundry eventhough i said she didnt need to... when she finished i ask her again "you wet the bed didnt you?" and she said "of course not, i just spilled some water" and gave me a hug. then i realised i shouldnt press her for the truth cause she was visibly upset. she also never noticed i was super turned on so i just let it pass and never spoke of it again... but when i returned to the bedroom the pee stain was there, the smell was there, the moisture was there, it was amazing... 

when my parents returned i had to tell them what happened but they were ok with it, accidents happen, as they said.

and my favorite omo fantasy would be this exact same ocasion but she waking up horny and we having a very very wet sex that morning.

12 hours ago, Shaved Monkey said:

my go to omo memory was when my ex gf wet the bed. i wrote it down some time ago but i might aswell just write it again...

we were having a party at my parents house while they were away. we made weed cupcakes(im not sure if this is the right name, she was the one that reeeally enjoyed weed. i do enjoy it once in a while), and we were drinking beer. i also had a friend staying over so i decided to give him my room for the night and sleep in my parents room with my gf.

by the end of the night we were pretty drunk and stoned and we ended up sleeping right away. i woke up in the middle of the night with a headache and super dry mouth, so i reached for some water besidethe bed and when i laid down again i notice something was not right... there was a pee smell under the sheets and they were... moist? i touched around thinking i might have wet the bed but my side of the bed was dry-ish (i was really sweaty), then i touched her side of the bed and it was definately wetter. i touched her clothes and, in my drunken state, i couldnt decide it was pee of sweat. the smell was also very faint and could be mistaken with fresh sweat. or maybe i was still too drunk... anyways, i thought it must have been sweat and went back to sleep.

a few hours later i woke up again and this time i had no doubt the smell was pee, i touched her again and it was definately pee. by now i was sober and got really horny (just to clarify, she didnt knew of my fetish). then i woke her up and she was confused and hungover, and i could see in her face when she realised what happened. she went from a sleepy face to a "omg i wet my bf's parents bed" in a split second. i asked her what happened and she said she just needed to go to the bathroom, got up and went (she was wearing a black leggings that does not show if it is wet or dry so i couldnt see, also her clothes were mostly damp by now so it wouldnt show too much).

she took a long time in the bathroom, probably thinking of what to do and while she was in there, i took off the top sheets and there it was, the unmistakable wet patch. in that moment i didnt know what to do, i was super horny and also super concerned cause it was my parents bed, and i didnt know if i should tell her about my fetish. well, i decided it wasnt the right time to tell her, and covered her pee soaked side of the bed again before she returned.

when she came back she had taken off her pants and panties and i asked her why. she didnt answer and just asked me with a nervous voice if i could borrow her one of my boxers. then i had to ask her if she had wet the bed, which she denied!!! my heart was racing and my penis was exploding, i didnt know how to react so i went to the bathroom myself to pee. while i was peeing i heard something like "oh shit" and when i came back she had "accidentally" spilled water on the sheets and was removing them from the bed, saying she was sorry for that. then she did ALL the laundry eventhough i said she didnt need to... when she finished i ask her again "you wet the bed didnt you?" and she said "of course not, i just spilled some water" and gave me a hug. then i realised i shouldnt press her for the truth cause she was visibly upset. she also never noticed i was super turned on so i just let it pass and never spoke of it again... but when i returned to the bedroom the pee stain was there, the smell was there, the moisture was there, it was amazing... 

when my parents returned i had to tell them what happened but they were ok with it, accidents happen, as they said.

and my favorite omo fantasy would be this exact same ocasion but she waking up horny and we having a very very wet sex that morning.

Thanks for sharing!  Shoulda showed her the wet panty evidence when you asked her just to get over the denial of the moment !   I had a gf wet the bed too once and try the "i spilled water" story.  She wasn't into the fetish though so I didn't push things.... though we did have some wonderful sex on the couch shortly thereafter : D

I think my go to memory was when a good friend of mine was visibly desperate and doing the whole pee dance, complaining about how much she had to pee every five seconds, and kept turning down my offers for her to run off into the woods to go pee and instead was full on crotch grabbing in my car to not pee herself on the drive back to her place.

I have no memory I go to, and I can say I do not have any experiences with someone else. I do end up fantasising though. A recurring fantasy is two or four nude anthro or taur characters (I am in the furry fandom as well) with a bulging bladder being really desperate, because they are done with using the toilet so much and end up trying to hold it all in as long as they can together. The male to female ratio is even in those situations (one male and one female, or two males and two females).

I'm feeling generous today so I'll give you one for both, starting with my go to memory.

My older sister is a dancer and naturally had plenty of good looking friends. Even though they were all a handful of years older than me I had a mad crush on one if them who was tall and blonde. On this particular day there was an open invitation to watch a singing rehearsal, which was scheduled to last half an hour. As soon as I got in my eyes were already drawn to my crush in a stunning pair of jeggings and she was standing with her legs crossed and already squirming slightly and I could tell that I would enjoy this particular rehearsal. As it went on her squirming got more pronounced and she began to cross her legs and bend forward slightly while holding herself all while still jiggling from side to side. She then done a squat before she ran off while still holding herself, leaving me stunned and excited.

Now for the fantasy, a hot female racing driver gets out of her car visually desperate and ends up soaking herself in the middle of an interview.

I have several...

-  At school, when a girl lost control and went in her knickers, standing right behind me when we were waiting in a line to go back indoors.

-  When I was with a girl who was becoming increasingly desperate.  She was dancing and holding and kept telling me how badly she needed to go to the toilet.  For a joke, I said, 'well, go on then.'  That pushed her over the edge and, unintentionally, she pissed on the ground.  At my suggestion, she deliberately wet herself in front of me several more times before she got home.

-  At a beach, the first time I saw a girl squatting in the shallows and realised that I was watching her peeing.

-  At the same beach, when a girl casually squatted low on the sand and gave me a clear view of her tinkling through her dry swimsuit.

-  At a music festival, where I watched a woman kneel in the grass and wet her shorts.

-  A beautiful blonde dancing to the music at a festival.  She casually stepped to one side, slipped her dress and knickers down, then crouched to wee in the grass.  (I clearly saw the arc of her sparkling stream).

-  In a park, late at night, when I saw a blonde girl, knickers around her knees, dress hitched up to her waist, hovering as a stream of piss gushed from her into the flower bed.

-  Another beach where I girl I was watching - visibly desperate - let a little trickle escape, for comfort, I guess.  Next thing, she found that she couldn't stop her flow, and she had to drop down to squat while she kept wetting her swimsuit.   I don't think anyone else noticed.

-  In a city street, late at night, when a girl waiting for her lift misjudged her desperation.  I watched her flood her shorts in a shop doorway.

-  Another girl in the city at night, waiting for a bus, who dashed to a shop doorway, dropped her jeans, and pissed on the tiles.  I was able to cross the road to walk directly towards her and had a great view of the source of the flood.

-  At a beach, early in the morning, when a naked girl ran to the edge of the sea, sat close to the water and sprayed her own fountain into it.

-  And others...

Back in 1982, when I was in third grade.  Me and my best friend, Kamile, were walking home from school.  She was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt and all along the way she kept saying that she really needed to pee.  We finally got to an island between two way traffic on a street and as we were waiting to cross she said, "fuck - I pissed my pants!"  For the first few seconds, I didn't see anything, then all of a sudden it was like the flood gates opened between her legs.  I still remember the blue denim turning darker and glistening in the sunlight as the pee ran uncontrollably down her legs and down to the gutter.  She stood there in relief and rocked back and forth form side to side with her legs open.  We continued walking home and every time we were about to pass some one she told me to stand close to her to cover her pee stained pants.  As we continued to walk she said it felt good to pee in her pants and that she was going to play outside her home for a bit before entering to let her pants dry before facing her mum.   

• 2 weeks later...

One of my go to memories (or group there of) was recent.  I had a sudo-gf back in the latter half of 2020 and I introduced her to this whole pee thing.  She did lots of things for me, but I think the one that stands out the most was when she "defied" me and wet herself on her staircase (we had a whole "order" set up, and the memory of her talking defiantly as she casually flooded her pants really sticks with me). 

Sad news is that it didn't last long because I found myself asking for too much without having enough to give in return...was not a clean break-up.

• 3 weeks later...

Go-To memory is a time when I was a kid getting my hair cut in a barber shop on a Saturday and this lady came from a restaurant across the street doing a pee dance and looked like she leaked a little. She might have completely made it and maybe it was the material of her pants but looked like she leaked a little.

Go-To fantasy is woman on a train late at night after drinking way too much and she can't hold it, wetting her jeans or skirt 

A couple memories I like to look back on:

1.) I was in the high school marching band and we were lining up for the halftime show. My friend is complaining about needing to pee (let's call her K), it's understandable with nerves and the cold weather. She says out loud to no one in particular, "if these pants didn't show it, I would pee myself right here." Which was an odd statement considering our uniforms included black dress pants.

2.) Another time happened in my senior year. My friends and I (K from the previous story, H the subject of this one, and D her bf at the time) were on some of the school's playground equipment, because why not right? I look over to H who's awkwardly dancing in place on a ladder. We make eye contact, and she admits she really needs to pee.

These aren't terribly descriptive, but between having a poor recollection of the events surrounding the desperation and the fact that this is my first thoughts on paper, I may revisit this.

Well this story is not one of my most wanted fantasies but the first time I saw a teenager girl wet herself. Let´s give her the name "Angel".

At the time I was in grade 9 and the girl was one of my classmates. She was definitly the prettiest girl from our class. She had long brunett hair and her height was like 5,4 foot. In school we had to wear a school uniform that included a black polo shirt and black pants with any type of black shoes. She was wearing at the time a black short school skirt and black tights just to give you guys an image of the situation. Our tables were all standing single spread throughout the classroom and she was sitting on my right. Allowing me to see her entire figure from top to bottom.

So it was just another normal day at school when suddenly I noticed that Angel was squirming around with her body. Her chair started squeaking and I noticed that she was breathing heavily. I obviously looked to my right and saw her crossing her legs and rubbing her thigs against eachother. She was pressing at the same time with her hand downwards into her croch trying to maintain control of the situation. She then noticed that I was starring at her. We both connected with our eyes and she obviously looked like something humiliating was about to happen to her. She then made a quick movement with her legs pressing her knees and thigs even harder together and her feet pressing against the metal feet of the table. She was at that moment sitting at the edge of her seat trying to stand up but not being able to do so.

Suddenly she stopped shaking and for a breath moment I could hear a slight "uhhhoooo" coming out of her mouth followed up with some slight brief farts.

At that moment I knew that she needed to use the bathroom and wanted to ask her if she is doing okay. I thought she might have stomache pain and right now she got a cramp.

You have to understand everything happended in a very short moment and I didn´t thought I was going to be part of an omorashi situation.

I then noticed that she was sitting in a puddle of pee on her seat and saw how the pee was coming out of her skirt and running down her legs. Her tights started to glistening and I could hear a very noticable splashing sound onto the floor.

Everyone at that point noticed that something was going on and some others knew exactly what was accruing.

The pee continued flowing down her legs and at that point her whole lower side of her skirt was just soaked.

What really made it look insanly thrilling was the way how she was sitting. She was still sitting at the edge of her seat but her legs were kinda bend backwards. Her upper body was facing down the table and her arms and hands were pressing against the table. (Below I included an image just to give you guys an idea how it kinda looked, I couldnt find a better image)

Kneeling Chair Review - Slant

At that point my classmates started shouting and laugting and the whole classroom went wild but I was just focused on looking at her pee running down her legs and seeing her legs make desperate attempts to stop the flow of pee running out of her croch. I noticed how her left leg that was facing me had multiple small rivers of pee going down her legs and in the middle of her thigs a very noticable big river of pee running directy down her entire leg into her shoes. She was wearing a pair of black air force ones that I haven´t noticed seeing her wear so much, so I assumed that they were fairly new. That thought and this entire image of her pissing herself in a cute school skirt with tights and black air force ones was so thrilling to witness. This whole scenario turned me on so much that I had to masturbate in the coming break at the schools bathroom just thinking of what accrued in that class.

PS. Angel is actually a good friend of mine and when I asked her a few weeks later about what happened in class the other day she was just laughting about it and said she had an upset stomache and the sensation of having to use the bathroom came very suddenly. She even told me that she had actually messed a little in her panties too and nobody noticed that in class. 

I then thought she was maybe into omorashi and asked her if something like this was going to happen again and how she would feel about it.

She then just said "No, this will not happen again I can promise you. This was the biggest embarrassment in my entire life."

Till this day I still think she was into omorashi but was just to afraid of admitting it to me. But that is just what everyone wishes about their friends. xD

Depending on the situation or my mood I have several go to memories.

One is the event that caused me to appreciate desperation leading to wetting. I had a very painful injury that made walking very difficult. My mother kept delaying my calls for help so I just gave up and held as long as I could then for the first time found how amazingly good it felt to wet involuntarily.

In college I had a panic attack that prevented me from walking easily and the girl I was with wouldn’t take me to the restroom. I wet my pants going down the stairs. I got taken to the campus health center. I was admitted for observation and because I was wet the took off my wet clothes and put a diaper on me. I remember how very comfortable it was and how it felt so much better than my undies,

In college I was walking a girlfriend home late at night and she suddenly stoped, started crying and a puddle formed at her feet.

another go to memory is the next day when I drank as much iced tea as I could and took her on a long walk. We were out for a while when she said she had to go to the bathroom, and I told her I had gone to the bathroom. She asked when. I told her when she said she had to go. I just couldn’t’ take wait. 

In college a gf got me drunk on beer and laughed at me as I tried to get her to take me to the restroom. She told me I needed to be potty trained.

I had just moved in with my new gf. We went to a long off off off Broadway performance and when we got back she delayed going to our apartment by about an hour then when we got to our apartment she told me to hurry. She pushed me aside when I got the door open and spent a long time in the bathroom running the faucet Longhorns after she flushed. We went to bed and talked about it. I finally told her if she had to go that badly why didn’t she just wet her pants; she was wearing a skirt and only she and possibly I would ever know. She said she was afraid of what I would think.

Another time was on our honeymoon and we had just had sex and I relaxed and felt an orgasmic release as my undies rapidly warmed. I was dripping by the time I got to the bathroom. 
The next day on our honeymoon our car broke down and was an all day fix. We had to cancel our reservations 150 miles away and find a nearby place. At dinner I drank well over a liter of soft drink. We found a place and checked in. As I turned to go park and unload the car I felt an amazing release as pee spread around my crotch and down my legs. 
Also on the honeymoon we were driving back and my bladder was filling. We got to the Lincoln Tunnel and there was a very long line. The pressure in my bladder was pulsating. When we got to the toll both I felt a very strong pressure wave that was very hard to control. I paid the toll and amazing release as a warm patch appeared at my. crotch. We got caught up in traffic and another pressure wave hit and I felt an orgasmic release as warmth spread around my crotch and butt. 

One Friday early summer after work we made dinner and she gave me several beers. Then she suddenly remembered a concert she wanted to go to and we had to leave right then. We got there and were close to the stage. Soon there was a family with three little girls young enough that I soon knew each was wearing regular panties under their skirts. Then on the other side there was a family with two girls possibly in their early teens. I asked how long for the concert t.o start. She said sunset, about 2 hours. My bladder was fine at the time. Finally the concert started and it was not to my taste. There was an intermission and the lines to the port-a-potties were immeasurably long. My kidneys were clearly working and my bladder was soon painfully full. Shortly after the intermission ended pressure waves started. It didn’t take long for me to feel an orgasmic release as my crotch and butt rapidly warmed. I stopped it as soon as I could but I was wetting every few minutes until the concert ended. My wife insisted we leave immediately. I told her I needed to wait until people left. I heard one of the young teenagers start to cry because she wet her pants then the younger one said she couldn’t wait and wet her pants. I could see the little girls were all dry. I stood up and immediately wet with wet streaks going down my legs. I heard one of the little girls said “Mommy you said big people don’t go peepee in their pants”. Her mother shushed the little girl and told her they would talk about it when they got home. The next day my wife went out early and came back with plastic panties to wear to the next concert. 

My wife, her best friend Jennifer and I went to a concert that required a long bus ride each way. When it was over we were outside waiting for the bus. She, my wife’s friend, shivered. I asked if she was cold. She said no, she had to go to the bathroom, and she had to go very badly. I told we could wait for her, but she refused. The bus finally came and we got on with standing room only. We rode across town and our stop was right next to my workplace. She was biting her lip and said no she would to her stop, the next one. As we were getting off I turned to see her standing with growing darkened ares in pants. My own bladder was full and we had a 3 block walk then 12 floor elevator ride to our apartment. My wife walked with determination and dashed into the bathroom. She finally flushed the toiled and ran the faucet. When she finally came out I just told her I couldn’t wait.
The next Saturday my wife didn’t know I was wearing “over 35 pound” plastic panties and had finished one 2 liter coke and had started on another. My bladder caused me to decide whether or not to use the bathroom right then. There was a knock at the door. It was her. She came in and we sat down and started talking. After several minutes of normal small talk  she described how she had wet her pants and when she got to her student nursing housing others were up. They saw her wet pants and one went to the hospital adult diaper supply and brought some for her. My wife interjected that Jennifer wasn’t the only one who wet their pants. Neither Jennifer nor my wife seemed completely unaware  that I was struggling to control my bladder. I told Jennifer that was going to tell her something if she could keep it secret. I felt a very strong pressure wave and quickly an orgasmic release as I felt my crotch and butt warming. She asked if I was OK. I said I was but I was anxious about telling her my secret. I told about how when I was in college I had a very serious panic attack that made walking very difficult and I had to go to the bathroom so badly I didn’t know if I could make it. I was halfway down the stairs when I couldn’t control it. I got taken to the health center and they said there was nothing serious wrong but they wanted to keep me overnight. They took off my wet pants and got me in bed and put a diaper on me. They told me if I needed to go just go in the diaper. I did wet it and got changed once then I realized jus how comfortable the diaper was. I told Jennifer it made me wonder how toddlers got potty trained. I felt another pressure wave and orgasmic release. Jennifer was very sympathetic. I finally excused myself and my plastic panties where to the point of leaking. I managed to get them nearly empty and kept them over my undies. I retuned and rejoined the conversation. I pretty much finished the second 2 liters Coke as Jennifer and my wife drank their own things. 

one Labor Day weekend my wife dragged me to an all day flea market and to make it tolerable she bought me drinks. I never used the port-a-potties. With less than 2 hours before scheduled closing we were at a booth and a sudden very strong pressure wave hit and I quickly felt an orgasmic release as warmth spread around my crotch and butt and saturated my undies. The “over 35 pound” toddler plastic panties concealed from especially my wife that I wet my pants. Just then a young mother with her toddler son passed by and the little boy said “mommy peepee” I saw her taking the little boy in the direction of the port-a-potties. I thought about telling my wife but she would have insisted we go home immediately and would have been very angry. I ‘saw a little girl about 6 or 7 wet her pants, a vendor who quickly left when she saw a friend, and that vender finally came back wearing different pants. At closing time we approached a small booth seemingly operated by a couple. One woman wearing tight fitting white pants had an infant in one arm and holding the hand of a little boy maybe 5 years old. The woman was being berated by one of the men. The little boy was clearly agitated. He started crying and wet his pants. Then he stopped crying and stared at his mother shouting mommy wee wee’d in her pants. Her white pants became transparent enough to see that she was wearing bright red panties.

There are many others but perhaps my all time favorite involves our newborn son who started sleeping through the night. I was doing both my job and my wife’s job until her maternity leave ended. On this day I had stacks of paperwork to get done. She had given me holy hell when I got home. After dinner I put on “over 35 pound” plastic panties over my brief style undies. She went to bed and the infant was in bed. I spent several hours first dealing with the more complex things then as my bladder filled I went to the mindless things. Finally it got to the point that I had to choose: either get to the bathroom RIGHT NOW or change me later. I got up and walked to the doors. On the left was the bathroom on the right was the infant’s room. I turned left and started to get ready to use the toilet. Before anything else happened the infant started crying, for the first time in weeks. I went to the infant hoping that my wife did not wake up. I leaned over his crib and knew somebody needed to be changed. I checked his diaper and he needed to be changed too. I lifted him and got him on the changing table. I changed him and put him back in his crib. Then I went back to the bathroom and cleaned up me. I then went to the bedroom planning to go to bed. First I had to get dry undies. The infant started crying again. My wife woke up asking what the noise was. I told her it was the infant and I had just changed him and had no idea what he needed. She went to him and I put on clean undies and went to bed.

My go-to memory was the last year of high school (the girls involved had turned 18, I was still 17 and so where two other guys that were there). On the last day of school the group of 5 went to the beach but it was raining a little bit. After a while of hanging in the beach one of the girls (the hot one) said that she needed to pee. She had a worried look on her face (we didn’t go into the water because we didn’t want to get wet sand on our feet or flip flops). We told her that she should use one of the shower stalls to pee since they were close by and she was showing signs of hardcore desperation. She went to the stall and, I don’t know why no or don’t remember why, we stood around her as of protecting her from view of others and she turned on the shower stall at full blast. The water started spraying down and everywhere so we all got wet from the extremely cold water and she started peeing through her bathing suit (which were basically booty shorts) and I stood behind her. I wasn’t despertarte but I released also and since I was pressed up against her ass I peed right on her butt. After she was finished the other girl (the not so hot one), who was wearing a one-piece bathing suit, said that she also peed. When the hot girl announced she was going to pee I got a hard on and when the not so hot girl said that she did too the hard on remained for a while longer.

In terms of fantasies: mine would be seeing a girl with a mini skirt and big butt opening her legs up and seeing the stream falling from between her legs or that same pieces of clothing but peeing sitting down and getting her butt wet

There was one time when I had a real bedwetting accident. I remember I went to bed feeling a little freaked out about something and woke up feeling terrified. It took me a moment to register a warm wetness spreading around my midsection and another moment to realize that I was peeing in bed. I didn't try to stop or anything, I just laid there and let it flow as my random night fear faded. I still treasure the memory.