Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"I'm still thinking about the experiment," the speaker said shortly.
In an instant, the TV in the corner of the room turned on, showing some kind of scientific program about waterfalls. Alexis sighed with boredom as she sat down in a chair and stared at the screen in resignation.
"Oh, "Hannah raised her eyebrows," I'm beginning to understand what this scientist is trying to do. "
Linda looked at the girl in disbelief, but the girl did not answer, but only looked up at the TV with interest.
It took about half an hour, and the tea with the diuretic had already managed to get into the bladder, becoming a felt pressure in the lower abdomen. The brunette was the first to notice her need, but she still continued to watch the program, even if the desire was slightly amplified by the loud sounds of splashing water. Alexis felt the pressure next. She immediately wanted to leave the room, but found the door locked, so she was forced to stay in the kitchen and watch TV. Hannah didn't seem to notice the fluid in her bladder at all.
--
This time without options, offer your ideas of what to do next

Maybe make three different setups and let them interact?

one gets plugged up, another doesnt, and the third gets a catheter and does whatever she wants with it. no plug gets severely punished for wetting (maybe switch roles with the plug), and the catheter gets impunity  

One wears nothing, another wears only a set of underwear, and the third wears a nice dress (+ some tights maybe)

similar stuff with activities and consumption. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, howeverhowever said:

Did you not fully understand the idea of MrPiggy, the idea is to plug one girl, give the second a catheter, and leave the third as it is? I may be being stupid, but I didn't get the gist of it 😓

Pardon me? Oh, in case you didn't understand I think I can clarify.

MrPiggy suggests that one girl is left alone, as in: Nothing unique is done to her aside from clothes, drinks, etc. The test for her, therefore, is normal.

Another girl gets "plugged", this means her urethra is safely obstructed in a way that doesn't allow pee to come out, so even if she stops holding her pee, she won't actually let it out and her bladder will continue to fill up (because the pee cannot pass, nor push out the obstruction to her urethra, AKA: The plug)

And the other girl is given a catheter, this means a tube that is connected to the bladder and runs through her urethra, this is a real medical tool that is used to allow patients to relieve themselves even if their sphincter (that is, the organic valve we all have to be able to hold our pee) isn't open, that however also makes it so the patient cannot hold their pee at all, as soon as it enter the bladder it'll come ou through the tube. It's kinda hard to explain without just showing you some footage so I'd definetly recommend you look at some catheter videos to get the gist of it.

Does that make more sense? I hope this was clear enough... I'm excited to see what results your tests will yield! ...I'll do my best to keep GoldenHill Labs away from this, they love to peep. 😜

4 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Pardon me? Oh, in case you didn't understand I think I can clarify.

MrPiggy suggests that one girl is left alone, as in: Nothing unique is done to her aside from clothes, drinks, etc. The test for her, therefore, is normal.

Another girl gets "plugged", this means her urethra is safely obstructed in a way that doesn't allow pee to come out, so even if she stops holding her pee, she won't actually let it out and her bladder will continue to fill up (because the pee cannot pass, nor push out the obstruction to her urethra, AKA: The plug)

And the other girl is given a catheter, this means a tube that is connected to the bladder and runs through her urethra, this is a real medical tool that is used to allow patients to relieve themselves even if their sphincter (that is, the organic valve we all have to be able to hold our pee) isn't open, that however also makes it so the patient cannot hold their pee at all, as soon as it enter the bladder it'll come ou through the tube. It's kinda hard to explain without just showing you some footage so I'd definetly recommend you look at some catheter videos to get the gist of it.

Does that make more sense? I hope this was clear enough... I'm excited to see what results your tests will yield! ...I'll do my best to keep GoldenHill Labs away from this, they love to peep. 😜

Well, that's what I expected, thanks for the explanation!

The screen suddenly went blank, and the familiar voice came out of the speakers again.
"Starting the first experiment, ladies. Linda, Hannah, please go into the next room. "
"And I?" Alexis looked questioningly at the speaker. "I'm, like, dropping out? "
" No, I'll figure out what to do with you. "
The girl sighed and turned to her friends, nodding towards the exit. Linda followed Hannah out of the kitchen, uncertain and uneasy, wondering what was going to happen to them.
"They won't be harmed?"
But the voice didn't answer, and the speakers clicked off.
Alexis looked after them with a certain pity, and at the same moment the TV turned on again, showing the same program. The liquid inside began to feel again, begging to be released, and for a moment the girl, who had forgotten about her need, tensed again, rubbing her thighs and turning her eyes to the screen in resignation.
After a while, Hannah and Linda came back into the room. Hannah was carrying in one hand almost filled bag with a long tube, with one end located in the girl`s urethra, why she was limping due to discomfort, and Linda, at first glance, was fine, only her cheeks were flushed and she was not so much fidgeting as before.
"Oh," Alexis looked at the package in Hannah`s hands "It's..."
"Catheter, yeah."
"That's gotta hurt."
"Unpleasant, but can bear."
"And you what?" She raised her eyebrows, turning to the brunette.
"Plug, nothing unusual, I guess..." The girl replied, looking away in embarrassment.
"However, I was told that if I wanted to, I could get this thing out of me, so it probably wouldn't stay inside for long."
Alexis nodded knowingly, remembering how she had been put on a catheter in the hospital once and shivering. Not very good memories.
--
What now?
A) Send the girls to the shower.
B) Let them do what they want and just watch.
C) Make them drink more water.
D) Make them clean up the house.
E) Other (your suggestions)

Edited by howeverhowever (see edit history)