Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi! I had the idea to write a story about omorashi a long time ago, but I didn't have a good plot, so I'm giving you everything in your hands!
The idea is that one or more girls have come to you for experiments, but before you start, you need to decide on a few things.
_

How many girls will there be?
A) 1
B) 2
C) 3

Where will the experiments take place?
A) A small cozy room with furniture
B) Wide cool chamber with tiled floor and walls
C) A house in the forest with a locked exit and toilets

Name, age and appearance of the girl \ girls:
Her\their bladder\bladders fullness at the beginning:

Edited by howeverhowever (see edit history)

Hmmm... let's say C and C, so 3 girls and a forest house.

I will give description of girl #1.

Hannah, 28. She is a curvy looking young milf, with ample butt, strong legs and very large boobs. She has dark blonde straight hair down to her shoulder blades.

She naturally has a huge bladder and with her love to holding pee, it became really strong. Basically, she has a 98% chance to easily win a holding contest against a random person. In the beginning she has only slight urge, bladder like her can hold liters and takes a while to fill up.

I can't wait to start, so I made the third girl myself!
Well, let's go.
--
Characters:
Hannah, 28. She is a curvy looking young milf, with ample butt, strong legs and very large boobs. She has dark blonde straight hair down to her shoulder blades.
Alexis- she's 22 with mid-length dark red hair and a small cute tight ass and a C-cup.

Linda, 24, is a short, pale brunette with shoulder-length curly hair and a slight build.
--
Alexis opened one eye, looking around sleepily and stretching. She was in a small, cozy bedroom with a bed for three. The room was lit by a flat lamp on the ceiling, there were no windows in the room, and on the edge of the bed two naked girls, unknown to her, were talking about something. She rolled her eyes, trying to remember last night, but nothing came to mind, and she propped herself up on her elbows, uncomfortably aware that she wasn't wearing anything herself. The two women stopped talking and turned to look at her.
"Good morning, finally awake?" One of them spoke.
"Where am I and who are you?" She asked anxiously, " I don't remember anything."
"Oh, we don't understand much either. However, I'm Hannah, and this is Linda, nice to meet you."
The brunette sitting next to Hannah waved in greeting.
"I see... I'm Alexis."
The girl chuckled and turned her gaze back to Linda, when suddenly a mysterious voice was heard from the speakers in the corners of the room.
"Everyone finally woke up? Excellent. And so, ladies, welcome to the experiment, where you will be my test subjects. Don't be afraid, I'll try not to hurt you."
The girls stared at each other in silence until Hannah spoke up.
"And what kind of experiments will these be? "
" You will have to spend an indefinite time without a toilet. I'm exploring the boundaries of the human bladder, and you were chosen by me to do it. "
The blonde giggled, rubbing her thighs in anticipation.
"I don't mind, of course, but will we get our clothes back..? "asked Linda, confused." It's a little uncomfortable to be naked, even if surrounded by women..."
--
A) Return the girls their underwear
B) Return the girls their clothes
C) Dress the girls the way you want (offer your options)
E) Leave them naked

"No," the voice replied after a pause, "I don't think it matters. "
" Really, why be shy? After all, we're in the same boat."
The brunette said nothing, sighing softly.
"And what will be the first experiment?" Alexis asked curiously.
--
A) Make the girls drink a bottle of water
B) Do nothing, let them do what they want for now
C) Give the girls tea with a diuretic

"Tea, just tea. "
" Nothing else?" Hannah asked, a little disappointed.
"You'll see."
The speaker clicked off, and the girls looked at each other, wondering what to do next.
"I understand the doors are open. Shall we look around the house?" Alexis suggested.
"Why not?"

The girls left the bedroom and went in different directions, exploring the house. Hannah looked into the kitchen first, finding three mugs of tea lined up on the table.
Alexis found a sort of storage room, a small, cool room with a supply of water. Surprisingly, there was no food there.
Linda at this time found a bathroom with a large shower and three towels, but, as expected, without a toilet.
--
What will the girls do first?
A) Go to the kitchen and drink tea.
B) Look in the room for something useful.
C) Take a shower.

Without thinking, Hannah grabbed the mug and raised it to her lips, gulping down the tea and wincing at the strange taste. She slammed the container back into place, and turned to face the girls.

Alexis slowly and suspiciously approached the table, reluctantly drinking the tea, and Linda hesitantly followed her example.
"I hope there's nothing dangerous mixed in there,"
Hannah shrugged indifferently and looked around, finding the speaker.
"Hey, scientist, what should we do next?"
--
A) Send the girls to take a shower
B) Turn on the girls ' TV
C) Let them do what they want
E) Other (your suggestions)