Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Losing control at while working!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 3:44 PM, Afu14567 said:

I apologize!   I have only just now seen this comment.  Yes I am but they are usually due to me being horny and wanting to hold and getting in unexpected situations. 

Being horny can camouflage the need to pee.  In a male, many of the same body parts are involved with both, and the sensations can intermingle.  Edging can be especially exciting with a full bladder, and you may not know which is going to release first until it happens.  Having an "accident" while horny is quite explainable!

33 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Being horny can camouflage the need to pee.  In a male, many of the same body parts are involved with both, and the sensations can intermingle.  Edging can be especially exciting with a full bladder, and you may not know which is going to release first until it happens.  Having an "accident" while horny is quite explainable!

Yes i love edging when desperate!   Twice i have accidentally cum and uncontrollably pissed in my truck!

On 5/17/2021 at 9:24 PM, Spectator9 said:

That's interesting. I personally believe that the horniness I get from needing to pee, helps me hold it longer. This is especially the case in public and I find myself actively trying to swap my painful desperation for a stiffy, by simply allowing my mind to focus on omo stuff. The desperation and pain tends to completely subside for a while, no matter how severe it is. It genuinely works for me, too, and I believe I've been able to avoid highly potential genuine accidents by using this method.

3 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

That's interesting. I personally believe that the horniness I get from needing to pee, helps me hold it longer. This is especially the case in public and I find myself actively trying to swap my painful desperation for a stiffy, by simply allowing my mind to focus on omo stuff. The desperation and pain tends to completely subside for a while, no matter how severe it is. It genuinely works for me, too, and I believe I've been able to avoid highly potential genuine accidents by using this method.

Since I was a teen I have used masturbation as a means to hold longer, and I think that's how the sensations from a full bladder became erotic for me.