Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shania Twain lets us know that she wet herself on stage (Article)

1 hour ago, knockonthedoor said:

WARNING

This is the worst thing about that period.  It was so divisive that there was no avoiding getting hit with shrapnel unless you literally, and assertively, refused to talk about anything that even comes close to being political. 

Heh, reminds me of when a talk-show host called me (as a caller) a bed wetting liberal.  I didn't say it at the time, but all I could think was, "Yes.  Yes I am.  What of it?"

2 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

This is the worst thing about that period.  It was so divisive that there was no avoiding getting hit with shrapnel unless you literally, and assertively, refused to talk about anything that even comes close to being political. 

Heh, reminds me of when a talk-show host called me (as a caller) a bed wetting liberal.  I didn't say it at the time, but all I could think was, "Yes.  Yes I am.  What of it?"

I want to laugh at your comment, but I also feel like politics should be kept off of a fetish board where grown adult piss their pants for fun.

That being said, you should have said that...just take it as a badge of honor and see their reaction

Edited by knockonthedoor
Spelling (see edit history)
On 4/15/2021 at 2:55 PM, knockonthedoor said:

I want to laugh at your comment, but I also feel like politics should be kept off of a fetish board where grown adult piss their pants for fun.

That being said, you should have said that...just take it as a badge of honor and see their reaction

Yeah, I hear ya. 

It would have been hysterical, yes, but I'm about 90% sure my Dad was listening to that show when I called in.