Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Today I had the hottest experience of 2020 and 2021, my ex girlfriend now my best friend came to my house, we had a good time and we started drinking alcohol after several beers and a tequila mix, we got a little horny, we started.  with kisses and then caresses and suddenly we got very horny, we started to fuck, she in a doggy position and I gave her, suddenly I felt that I was in an 8/10 and it was difficult to fuck her without urinating, I felt that my cock was  full of swelling and she wailed with pleasure, after about 20 min we changed her position on top of me, at this point it was already 10/10 due to alcohol and fever, when I was fucking her in 4 I had told her that I needed  urinate but she told me "no daddy, don't stop fucking me and then go to the bathroom" when she was on top of my body she pressed my bladder and I told her darling that I have to go to the bathroom, and she said no daddy, no  stop, fuck me, I was about to lose control and I told her honey, I'm going to pee inside you, the hottest thing happened later, she told me it's okay daddy, that you peed inside me, and I no longer  I resisted and started to pee, she was panting and moaning with excitement, and she said yes daddy yes love me gu  This your pee oh if you let it go oh love like that, have you peed inside of me, I don't know when it happened but she still said oh love I can't resist I'm going to pee, I can't take it anymore and she let him pee hot, we fucked and  we get wet at the same time.

Edited by C.omoguy (see edit history)