Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last entries in Erica's toilett chart: pee in pants during paddling, pee in pants during spanking with belt...

Julie for sure wanted to revenge on Erica. Wearing wet panties on head is really auwful punishment... Yeah, Grace is lucky: she will have this punishment only once...

I also thought of something: what if Julie make a hand-in-water prank on Erica now... If she pee on her bed and will have to admit it in the chart... What'll happen when she will have to show it to PTA Community?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Erica Campbell looked at the email for the 4th time in as many minutes. Your daughter, Grace Campbell, has been referred to the Discipline Office for a violation of Section H of the Student Condu

Erica led Grace to the bathtub. "Put some water in the tub and use that to scrub your clothes.  I'll stay here with you until you are done scrubbing. You may take a shower after your pants and underwe

The knot in the pit of Grace's stomach grew as she stood in the Nurse's Office answering the embarassing questions about her loss of bladder control. It took the nurse less than 3 minutes to determine

• 3 weeks later...

Glad that this is continuing 

I wonder if Grace will try and find a way to cheat the system before her third accident. Even if she fails, it would be fun to see her try to come up with a contingency plan of last resort to avoid being put in diapers... Like using a funnel in her underwear to pee into a bag taped to her leg. And if she gets caught being given a much harsher punishment like being forced to drink water and go without diapers for the extra humiliation. 

Or maybe have the wetting not be her fault. Like she's on a fieldtrip that takes longer than expected, or bullies are making her drink more water to blackmail her. Or maybe the teacher ignores her request to use one of her few bathroom slips. 

Anyhow, hope to read more 🙂

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

Excellent chapter. The end makes me laugh but... yes, it is how it should be. Aunt Jullie doesn not live with Erica and Grace so she must be informed about an accident.

There is one very interesting part: Erica woted for the Maternal Responsibility Acy which turns against her. But also she was blamed for humiliation the other kids.

Looking at Grace. She survived first day. Hurray! But... All of her classmates watched her, waiting for wet pants... For sure she needs to try illegal protection. What punishment would she get for that?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FR123FR said:

I wonder if Erica will end up having to change Graces’ diapers if Grace has her third accident before Ericas’ community service is over!

It would make the diapers extra humiliating for Grace

I am sure  she will. But now more intetested is what punishment will Erica get from Julie? Will she have to wear her pissy panties on her head? 

I think that Erica will have a diaper next day at her community service and Grace will have tohe one as well, even though she don't have to use diapers so far. How many more humiliation will meet Erica untill she change her mind about Maternal Responsibility Act?

The cold damp cotton clinging to her thighs was beginning itch.  Erica wiggled around in the seat of her car trying to find a position that didn't aggravate the rash that was forming, unfortunately all that happened was her butt cheeks also started to itch.  The drive home was mental torture, one minute she was dreading her upcoming punishment, the next she was reliving the humiliation from her most recent accident.

When she arrived home Grace and Julie were waiting for her. Grace looked at her mom sympathetically then gave a look toward Aunt Julie, silently pleading for her to not punish Erica. Julie just gave them both a grim look and led Erica to the middle of the living room. 

"Would you like to tell us about it?" asked Aunt Julie.

Erica took a deep breath then began to tell them about her day. Grace had a very guilty look on her face as Erica told them how concerned the diapered students were about being found out. Grace looked at the floor as her mom told them about the humiliating comments while she cleaned the bathrooms. By the point Erica told them about her embarrassing accident, Grace was completely sobbing.

"It's all my fault!" exclaimed Grace. " I'm so sorry I peed my pants in class! You don't deserve this. Aunt Julie, please don't punish her! I deserve the punishment, not Mom."

"It's not your fault Grace."  Erica looked at her daughter and continued, "If I had set a better example a couple years ago when I peed my pants coming home from work, or if I had just given you little spanking a few months ago after your laughing accident, you probably wouldn't have waited too long at school. I really do bear some of the responsibility for your accidents at school. I accept my consequences."

Julie picked up the wide leather belt from the coffee table. "Grace, I want you to step over here so you can watch each stroke as it lands on your mom's bottom. Pay close attention, this is what your mom will be doing to you if you pee your pants again."

"Remember sis, the first 10 are over your wet clothes. The next 10 will be against your bare skin."

As Erica grabbed her ankles her nose got close enough to her pants for the odor of her urine to be noticeable. The stench reminded her that wet underwear would soon  be covering her nose and mouth. This is disgusting thought was soon pushed from her mind by a sharp sting on her bottom.

THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP!

A few weeks ago a belting like this would have caused Erica to scream; after two public paddlings she was now able to tolerate this spanking with no more than a pained expression on her face.

"You kept your composure quite well.  Are we going to see calluses on your butt cheeks?" teased Julie. "Time to strip, take off everything but your panties."

Erica placed her shirt and bra on the coffee table. She unbuttoned for jeans and tried pull them down, the wet denim just clung to her thighs and butt. Peeling the wet jeans down seemed so much more humiliating then if she could have taking them off normally. As she held the wet jeans in her hands she looked and her sister and asked "Where may I put them? Setting them on the coffee table seems kind of disgusting."

"Grace, get your mother a plastic bag."  Erica turned red with shame as she stood holding her soaked pants while she waited for her daughter to return. 

When the saturated denim had been placed in the bag, Julie gave her sister the instruction that she was dreading most. "Now peel off those wet panties. Hold them out in front of you...just like that. Grace come over here for a moment please, I need you to take a look. Do you see how yellow your mom's underwear is? Just remember that when she left the house this morning, those were white. It is unacceptable for a grown woman to piss herself, no matter what the circumstances are. It doesn't matter if you are 18 or 42, there will be consequences!"

Grace sobbed as Aunt Julie pointed to her mom's face. "It's time to put them up there. Make sure that yellow crotch is right over your nose and mouth. You can put the leg holes near your eyes so you can see."

Erica gagged as she followed the nasty instructions she was given. The smell was so much stronger with the yellow cotton pressed against her nose. Worse yet was the taste! Her mouth had opened when she was gagging and her tongue accidently licked her pissy fabric. The full torture of this punishment became obvious.  She would be forced to inhale every breath through her nose, smelling her shameful act; she couldn't breathe through her mouth and risk having to taste her disgusting accident.

"Bend back over" instructed Julie. "It's time for the bare swats!"

THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP...THWAP

This round of strokes had a sharper sound as the leather struck skin instead of fabric. Erica's bottom had a pink glow after Julie finished swinging the belt. Erica struggled to maintain her composure, not from the pain, but the difficulty in catching her breath through the urine soaked panties. 

"You'll stand here for one hour, Erica" commanded Julie. "Grace, you will sit here watching your mom. Remember, this is as much about setting an example for you, as it is about her being punished."

Grace wanted to run to her mom and rip the wet underwear off her face but she knew better than to interfere with the punishment. "I'm so sorry mom!  I'm so, so sorry!" Grace tried to look her mom in the eyes, instead she quickly looked away.  Seeing her mother's eyes surrounded by stained damp underwear was just too much to bear. 

Erica watched the minute hand on the clock tick slowly. She had only been standing for 5 minutes when a familiar feeling in her abdomen signaled trouble. She tried to be subtle as she shifted to a position that would ease her bladder.  The fidgeting did not help and Erica quickly realized how much more difficult it was to control herself without wearing clothing. The psychological impact of being naked increased her urgency. Erica wanted to ask Julie for a bathroom break but the thought of opening her mouth to speak was very concerning. 

Grace watched her mother's squirms become more dramatic over a 10 minute period. When her mother put her hand between her legs, Grace knew she had to speak up.  "Aunt Julie, can you come here?  I think mom needs you."

"What is it?" asked Julie as she came back into the room. 

"Um, I'm not sure" said Grace. "She looks like she needs to pee.  She won't say anything, I don't know why."

"I remember being terrified to talk" said Julie. "When I got punished like that I learned real quickly to keep my mouth closed so I would't accidently get the pissy underwear in my mouth. It tasted horrible!"

Julie had a small evil grin on her face as she looked at her sister. There was no mistaking Erica's movements for anything else, she was doing a major potty dance!

"You look like you are about to pee on the carpet" taunted Julie. "I can't believe I am about to watch my adult sister ruin her floor!"

Erica tried to beg with her eyes, Julie just smirked as she watched Erica. Finally Erica broke down "Please let..ugh.. me go to...ach...the bathroom" she sputtered out. The salty taste of her panties made her gag as she spoke. 

"No." Julie firmly told Erica "You have to finish the punishment first. There's 40 minutes left, you look like that's about 30 minutes too long so I'll go get a couple towels for you to stand on."

Julie came back a couple minutes later. "The embarassment may be part of the punishment" Julie said as she laid the towels on the floor.  "I don't think ruining the carpet is necessary."

Erica squirmed, she wiggled, she felt her knees wobble. Erica kept using her fingers as a plug. Nothing seemed to work. In a matter of minutes she felt the warmth shoot past the fingers she had jammed in her crotch. 

"Oh no!" exclaimed Grace as she saw the stream start from between her mom's legs.  Grace felt horrible as her mom humiliated herself for the second time that day. Grace became terrified that she might be in the same position tomorrow. 

Time passed slowly as Erica finished her hour of waiting. Finally Julie said "Time's up. Grab your dirty towels and head to the bathroom. You can take the underwear off your head and scrub them with the rest of our wet clothes. Feel free to shower when you are done scrubbing."

Erica scooped up her wet towels and ran to the bathroom, anxious to finish her scrubbing so she could take a long shower to wash away the day's shame. 

Marvelous!!! This story is going better every new chapter (did I already say this?). Grace had got very good example now. She saw what it will be after her next accident... but what if she wet herself at home? Would Erica be as cruell as her older sister? Yes, she should be, otherwise her daughter won't learn anything...

Poor Grace...

Maybe she really fas to wear pull-ups to school the next day? How about Erica - will she diapered herself too? And last but not least: is she going to be punisht by the PCA community for wetting herself at school?

Excellent!!! I like what Grace did for Maria and what Tony did for Grace. Also I'm worrying about Jenny, whose mother seems to be really cruel. 

The most important for Grace know is whether she manage to reach the gas station before her accident become wisible on her 👖pants. Is she going to tell Erica that she didn't completely make it to the toilet?? 

On the other hand - there is more and more accidents in that school. And what is wrong with Mrs. Toole?! 

I think if Jenny’s mother is so hard on her, the Committee won’t find her responsible for any of Jenny’s potential accidents. Maybe this could result in a harsher punishment for Erica if Grace has another accident as she hasn’t punished Grace harshly enough!

I think they might want Erica to experience a bigger humiliation somehow. Maybe they’ll want her in a situation like Maria’s!

I liked how you wrote the poop into this story without being gross but if there’s any more in future, I’d like to hear more about the desperation and the accident as it happens too!

• 2 weeks later...