Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Erica Campbell looked at the email for the 4th time in as many minutes. Your daughter, Grace Campbell, has been referred to the Discipline Office for a violation of Section H of the Student Condu

Erica led Grace to the bathtub. "Put some water in the tub and use that to scrub your clothes.  I'll stay here with you until you are done scrubbing. You may take a shower after your pants and underwe

The knot in the pit of Grace's stomach grew as she stood in the Nurse's Office answering the embarassing questions about her loss of bladder control. It took the nurse less than 3 minutes to determine

• 3 weeks later...

The car ride home began in akward silence. Erica kept looking at Grace hoping for some type of signal that she was ready to talk, each glance only revealed her daughter staring at the wet stains on her pants. Finally Erica heard a timid voice. 

"I'm sorry mom.  I didn't mean for this to happen. I feel terrible that you got in trouble because of me."

"I'll be ok" replied Erica.  "I don't mind having a little community service."

"But the paddling!  Why were they so harsh?  Your punishment is way worse than mine!  I'm the one who pissed myself, I don't understand why you have to be punished, too."

"Well," answered Erica. "I'm a strong believer in the Maternal Responsibility Act, I encouraged a lot of people to vote for it during the referendum. Now that the Act is in place, I've been going to many of the hearings and I've attended several of the Saturday sessions where errant mother's recieve their sanctions. I haven't always been very understanding of infractions and I've spoken my mind. I suspect the PTA Conduct Committee sees this as a chance make an example out of me."

Erica continued, "I have watched dozens of mothers take a paddling as part of their sanctions. The women who are given fewer than 15 swats don't seem to have an issue, but the ones who get more than 15 swats are prone to some incontinence. I don't know if it's the pain or the pressure on the bladder from being bent over, but nearly half wet themselves sometime after the 15th swat. By sanctioning me to 30 swats they are trying to make sure I pee my pants in front of everyone. It's an attempt to make the punishment fit the crime."

"That's awful" exclaimed Grace! "

"The first time I saw it happen was five months ago when Emily Harrison was given 20 swats after her son Jimmy got into a fight. Right after the 18th swat a dark patch started to show on the lower part of her butt, pretty soon you could see the wetness creeping down both of her thighs. The stain was more on the inside of her thighs to start with, as it got to her knees it shot to the back of her calves and then started to trickle out from the ankles and made a puddle where she was standing. After a few moments I looked around at the crowd and realized most of us were squirming around in sympathy with her. The sympathy didn't last long, within an hour a few of us had posted pictures of her or put a description on social media." Erica sighed, "Now I guess it's time to reap what I've sown."

"Would the committee have been lenient if you had punished me for my last accident?"  Grace looked at her mom, "Would you have gotten just community service?"

Erica thought for a moment.  "I'm sure a paddling would still be in my future.  I might have gotten fewer strokes if you had been punished last time."

Grace was quiet for a minute before asking her next question. "How bad will it be for you, if I get in trouble again?"

"It will depend on what you do to get in trouble.  If it is a completely unrelated minor offense I'll probably get some mild sanctions, if you wet yourself again the sanctions for me will be worse."  Erica looked quizically at her daughter. "Why?  Are you expecting more problems?"

"Um, kinda." Grace blushed as she explained, "As part of my punishment from the school I have had my restroom priveleges restricted for a month. I'm only allowed to use the bathroom at school two times per week.  The principal said it is supposed to help me strengthen my bladder so I don't have anymore accidents. I think the real reaon is to keep embarassing me by making me squirm in front of my classmates every day.

"I'm pretty worried that I'll have another accident at school.  I know the principal will not be pleased if I'm sent to the office in wet pants again.  I bet the PTA will be pretty mad if you have to appear again because I've pissed myself at school for a second time."  Grace's voice stuttered, "Wi...wi...will you have to punish me severely for today's accident, in order to gain leniency during your next hearing?"

"Any punishment I give you today would certainly help me in any future case; the mother of a repeat offender receives no sympathy when sanctions are handed down.  I hadn't given it any thought until you brought it up. 

"I am not sure what punishment is appropriate for an 18 year old who peed her pants." Erica said.  "Do you have any punishment suggestions?"

Grace shook her head.  "The school is already punishing me, so part of me feels like I don't need anymore punishment.  I feel really bad that you are being held responsible for my mistake, so the other part of me feels like I deserve something pretty harsh to make up for putting you in a bad spot."

Erica looked at her daughter again, she could see Grace nervously biting her lower lip as she waited to be told her punishment. Erica told her "We still have 15 minutes before we get home. Why don't you grab your phone and start Googling what punishments other young women have been given for wetting themselves. When we get home you can tell me what you find."

As Grace sat in the passenger seat researching her future discipline, Erica's mind raced.  If Grace was under bathroom restrictions at school she was sure to have another accident. A second appearance under the Act usually meant thorough questioning regarding the discipline that was taken after the first incident. Erica wanted to be lenient with Grace but she knew it would mean harsher sanctions for herself. Erica was already going to receive a substantial paddling for a first offense. She knew her butt couldn't handle a second paddling that was sure to be even more severe than the one she already had coming. A conflicted Erica made up her mind that Grace would have to suffer a punishment that might appease the PTA Conduct Committee.

When they finally arrived home, Erica broke the news to her daughter.  "I know you want nothing more then a hot shower and clean clothes right now, but I think we need to discuss your punishment before I let you out of those wet jeans." Erica led Grace to the middle of the living room. Erica sat on the couch and looked at Grace as her daughter stood before her.  "Why don't you tell me about some of the possible punishments you looked up."

Grace fidgeted and shuffled her feet as she recounted her research. "Some of the punishments were pretty basic, you know just being grounded or something like that. Some kids had to scrub toilets as punishment, some were spanked, and some had to stand in the corner.  Most of the kids got to clean themselves up before the punishment, but a few had to stay in wet clothes until the punishment was over. I found a few teens were made to wear diapers after an accident, others had to sit on the toilet for a certain length of time, others had to keep a log of their toileting (kind of like a little kid's potty chart, just more humiliating).  Most had to wash their own dirty laundry, a few were made to scrub the wet pants and underwear by hand instead of using the washing machine.  I found a few stories about teens who had to put the wet underwear on their head and face as part of the punishment. Smelling your accident, that seems like the worst one!"

"Which punishment was the most common?" Erica inquired.

"Grounding and being spanked with a belt were by far the most common."  Grace shuddered a little as she admitted that belting was a likely penalty. "It seems that most parents use more than one punishment at the same time.  I caused a lot of trouble for you so I'm guessing I'll be getting multiple punishments."

Erica gave her daughter a serious look.  "I know the school punished you, but I am receiving some sanctions far worse than what you are receiving. I think the punishment here at home needs to reflect the gravity of the sanctions that I am facing for your actions.  You are right to assume you are getting multiple punishments. You will receive three punishments.  I will pick two of them, you will choose one for yourself."

Grace felt her stomach do flip flops as she waited for her mom to tell her the final verdict.  

"I like the idea of making you scrub your pants by hand." said Erica. "Now, you tell me your punishment choice before I tell you the third."

Grace swallowed hard before speaking. "I choose to sit on the toilet for an hour each night after supper. Is two weeks long enough?"

Erica nodded her head in agreement. "Two weeks is acceptable." 

Erica paused before announcing the third punishment.  "I think the PTA Conduct Committee would be pleased if we had hard data in case of a repeat offense. Your third punishment is to keep a log of all toileting. We will make you do a potty chart for one month. The chart will begin today. Make sure to put a frowny face when you write on the chart that you peed in your pants instead of the toilet."

Grace had been sure a belt spanking was coming her way. She was so thankful to avoid a spanking that she ran to her mother and gave her a big hug. "Thank you!  I can't believe you aren't spanking me. I really am sorry! I love you, mom."

"I love you too."  Erica began to lead Grace to the bathroom. "It's getting late and you still have to clean up before bed. We can finish talking about this as you scrub your jeans and panties."

Erica handed Grace a notebook at breakfast the next morning. "This can be used for your toilet log."

Grace sighed as she took the pen and made her entry:

Wednesday:

6:30am: Pee and poop in toilet at home. 

1pm:  Pee in pants at school. 

9pm: Pee in toilet at home. 

Thursday:

6:30am: Pee and poop in toilet at home 

Grace slid the notebook to her mom.  "Is this what you want?"

After looking at it Erica passed it back. "Don't forget that you peed in your pants again in detention."

Grace scribbled in the additional entry (blushing as she wrote in her second accident of yesterday).  

4pm: Pee in pants in detention. 

"I know you are restricted to only two times using the toilet per week at school. Since your accident happened in the middle of the week do you still have two toilet trips available this week?" asked Erica. 

"Um, the principal didn't specify" answered Grace.  "I sure hope I have two available. I'm super nervous about having entire school days without a restroom break."

"We should probably discuss what happens if you have another accident"  Erica said. "The school will obviously punish you. Then I'll have another hearing for the Maternal Responsibility Act. At the hearing I'll tell them about your punishment; they'll probably want to know if you were warned about repeat offenses. I feel like we should decide what will be the next punishment.  I can tell the PTA Conduct Committee that you knew what was coming; that's probably the only way I might gain leniency on my sanctions."

Grace replied "I assume I'll get the same punishments as the first time, just longer with the toilet sitting and toilet log."

"That probably isn't severe enough for a second punishment."  Erica looked her daughter in the eyes. "I think a second offense will require one of the two punishments you really wanted to avoid."

Grace squirmed in her seat as she heard the proposed consequences for a second accident. "Please don't!  Both punishments sounded horrible when I read about them.  Smelling my wet underwear or being spanked, they both seem so harsh!"

"My initial thought was the spanking, but if the accident happens at school you will be paddled by the principal" Erica said.  "Do you think your butt could handle a spanking at home after getting one at school?"

Grace nodded her head. "I'll take the spanking, even if it's with a belt. The alternative is so disgusting!  Hopefully it won't happen again, but if it does, I want the spanking."

Erica agreed with Grace. "It is all settled then. We both know what to expect if there is another incident."  

As Grace finished her breakfast her mother offered her a second glass of orange juice. "No way!  In case I can't use the school restroom I don't want anything extra in my bladder. "

When Grace got home from school that afternoon she rushed into the house. She was obviously squeezing her legs together as she rushed to the bathroom. When she came out a few minute later Erica was pleased to see that Grace's leggings looked dry.

"The pricipal said my toilet restrictions include two restroom trips with what is left of this week" Grace explained. "I went once at school today. I wanted to go a second time but I need to save my last pass for tomorrow. Even though I had to pee pretty bad by the end of the day I knew I'd make it home dry."

"I'm glad you made it honey."  Erica handed Grace the notebook. "Better log your last couple bathroom trips."

As Grace filled in her log she recounted her day to her mom. "I thought there would be more teasing. Ashley tried really hard to make up for being so wierd about it yesterday. No one else said anything at all to me about it, but I'm sure a lot was said behind my back."

"What about the appology to the class?" her mom asked. 

"Yeah, that was humiliating.  I had to stand in front of the class and say I was sorry for being a distraction yesterday. I couldn't look at them, I just stared at the floor. Mr. Swanson was good about it; it was supposed to be a written appology for me to read out loud, but he let me just mumble my appology then go sit down. I was worried he'd make me give a five minute speech or something, but it was done in 30 seconds. I didn't even have to say the phrase 'peed my pants', so I guess I got off easy."

"Sooo..." after an akward pause Grace looked at her mom..."I want to thank you for being so straightforward last night and this morning when you decided my punishments. I know you are getting it even worse than me, and I feel bad about that. You risk a substantial punishment if you have to appear before the PTA Conduct Committee again, you've been honest with me about that. I appreciate that you discussed it all with me.  I understand that with the Maternal Responsibility Act you have to be pretty harsh with discipline.  I just want you to know it means a lit to me.  I love you, mom!"

"I love you too, Grace!"

39 minutes ago, WiiGuy86 said:

Glad Grace made it through the first day ok! I'm worried for her if she has 3 days next week where she can't go at all, maybe she should practice over the weekend

I like that idea. If the unfortunate should happen next week, maybe being able to show that she tried will get her some leniency?

Great chapter, although few "but" appeared. First you wrote that Erica was sentenced for 30 swats not 25. The descriptions of paddling was really excited but (the second one) the humiliation of Erica is a little disappointed for me. Maybe it will be more in next chapter. Will Grace manage to keed her pants dry untill they reach the gas station?

I am looking forward for the next chapter.

Erica grimaced as she lowered herself into the driver seat of the car. The wet cotton rubbing her sore bottom caused her to blush with shame. Erica moved slowly and deliberately in an attempt to lessen her discomfort. 

"Mom!" wailed Grace. "Hurry, please!" She danced and wiggled while she waited for her mom to unlock her car door. When she heard it click open she threw herself into the car. 

As Erica pulled out of the parking lot she glanced at her daughter. Grace was hunched over with her hands jammed in her crotch, rocking back and forth in her seat. Erica knew her daughter was near her limit. 

"There's a gas station not too far away. Just hold on for five minutes and it'll be ok."

Grace squirmed as they drove. She felt bad about her mother's very public accident and wanted to appologize. When she tried to speak only a whimper escaped from her lips. The appology would have to wait until all her attention wasn't focused on her need to pee.

Grace had never been so happy to pull into a gas station. She thought for a moment that she might loose control when they went over a pot hole at the edge of the parking lot; to her relief (and surprise) she maintained control. She was opening the door to get out before her mom had come to a complete stop. 

Erica watched Grace try running to the store. She looked ridiculous with her hand jammed in her crotch and her thighs pressed together. Her short jerking steps would have been comical if the situation were not so embarassing. 

Erica looked down at her lap and surveyed her own predicament. The wet denim clinging to her thighs was beginning to itch. She shifted in her seat to try relieving the discomfort of her wet pants; she quickly stopped when she realized her movement caused her freshly paddled butt to throb in pain.  

As Grace opened her car door to get back in, her mother smiled. "I'm glad we made it in time. It's good to see that your pants are still dry."

"Thanks for getting me here so quick" replied Grace. "I was really worried."

As they started for home Grace  said "I am really sorry for everything that happened to you today. It's all my fault and I feel terrible."

"It isn't completely your fault. If I had taken appropriate action when you were younger I'd have gotten off easier. It's partly my own fault." Erica sighed "Besides, I voted for the Maternal Responsibility Act. I got what I had coming to me."

"I felt bad for Mrs. Whyte", Grace said. "Do you think she knew she might pee in her pants, or do you think it was a surprise?"

"I have never seen her as a spectator at other punishment days, so I am guessing it was quite a shock. To be honest, I was glad I wasn't the only mom to pee her pants." Erica confessed. 

Grace quietly stared out the window for a few miles. "So now what?" she asked, breaking the awkward silence. 

Erica's face wrinkled as she thought of how to answer her daughter. "I'm not happy about this but, I think I need to be punished when we get home."

Grace was stunned when she heard what her mom had said. "What do you mean, mom?  Why would you need to be punished?  You got paddled in front of a huge crowd, you've already been punished."

"Part of why I was sanctioned is because I didn't set a good example for you.  Since we are both concerned about you having a second accident at school, I need to do everything I can to get a break if I have another hearing under the Maternal Responsibility Act. I need to make an example of myself today if I am to have any chance of leniency with the PTA Conduct Committee."

Erica continued, "I am hoping that you will agree with my proposal. I figure since this is my first punishment for wetting myself that I will be subject to the same consequences that you faced a few days ago after your first offense."

"Do you really think that's necessary? asked Grace. "I feel like you have suffered way too much already."

"It is the only plan that makes sense."  Erica sighed, "Cleaning my clothes, sitting on the toilet, and keeping a toilet chart really aren't that bad...especially compared to what happened earlier today."

"I suppose what happens at home isn't that bad compared to the rest of it." agreed Grace. "I still think you don't deserve it, though!"

I like this story more and more every chapter. Now. In my opinion it is quite logic for Erica to be punished because of wetting herself in public. And it is fair to have the same punishments as she gave to Grace. Bur what if Grace will wet her pants again? The second punishment for her will be spanking with belt, however Erica will be sanctioned too... I bet she will have to be spanked as well... By Grace??? 😈

Please don't make your readers wait too long for next chapter :-)

• 3 weeks later...

When Grace came home after school on Monday she could barely walk. Her hands were pressed in her crotch as she shuffled quickly to the bathroom. 

"Did you make it?" Erica handed Grace the notebook she was using for her toilet log as she came out of the bathroom. 

"Um...Actually, I have a damp spot in my panties. I held everything but a few spurts. Do I mark that down as an accident or put down that I peed in the toilet?"

Grace blushed as her mom looked her over. "Spread your legs apart, dear. I need to make sure nothing shows on your leggings."  Erica walked behind Grace and checked from behind as well. "Pull down your leggings so I can see how bad your panties are."

Grace slowly lowered her leggings, then stood nervously while her mother inspected the yellow stain in her white underwear. 

"You're lucky nothing showed on your leggings. I won't consider it peeing your pants...Don't look so relieved yet!" Erica warned. "Even though you don't need to log it as peeing your pants, I need to contemplate if there are any consequences for leaking."

Grace knew a spanking with the belt had been promised for a second pants wetting, she felt herself clenching her butt cheeks in fear as she waited to hear her mom's decision. 

"I won't spank you."  Grace relaxed her butt when her mom spoke again. "I am going to make you scrub your underwear and you will spend an extra hour sitting on the toilet tonight. Does that seem fair?"

"More than fair" agreed Grace. "I'll start scrubbing now."

When Grace finished scrubbing the yellow out of her underwear she went to the livingroom where Erica was sitting. "How was the first day of community service to the school?" Grace asked.

Erica waited a moment before answering. "To be honest, I was a little surprised at what I learned. I expected that I would be changing diapers on students with disabilities; there were a few disabled students but most wore diapers for another reason."

Grace gave her mom a questioning look.  "Why else would they be in diapers?"

Erica looke at her daughter for a moment before quietly saying "They wear them as punishment for having too many accidents.  The nurse explained it all to me this morning. I don't want to worry you, but I think you should know what you might be facing.

"The standard punishment for a first offense of the Hygiene Policy is detention and a one month toilet restriction, just like you are getting. The nurse said a few students per year have accidents, usually they aren't quite as old as you. She said most of them can't control themselves during duration of the toilet restriction and they have a second accident. 

"The standard punishment for a second accident is a week of detention, a paddling, and another month of toilet restriction. Instead of two toilet passes per week there are absolutely no passes for the entire month of toilet restriction after a second accident. The nurse hasn't seen any student who could make it for a month without using the bathroom at school; they all had a third accident. 

"The punishment for a third accident is a full month of after school detention, another paddling, and being placed in diapers at school. The student must wear diapers to school until they go a full month without wetting or soiling the diaper.  The nurse told me she has never had anyone go a full month without wetting the diaper."

Grace sat stunned at what she had just been told. "I....I...I'm going to be diapered!!!" she stammered after a few minutes. 

"Oh, Honey" Eric patted her daughter on the leg. "Keep trying your best to hold it everyday at school. You made it through today, you can do it two more times this week. Use your two passes wisely each week and I believe you'll be ok.  The nurse said about 20% make it without a second accident, I know you can make it."

Grace reflected on what her mom had told her. "I barely made it today. I'm terrified I will wet again.  As much as I am afraid of the humiliation of another accident, I am more worried about you!  The Maternal Responsibilty Act will have you paddled in public again, and it'll be worse than the first time!"

"I will be fine, Grace.  Don't worry about me. Just try your best to stay dry. I love you no matter what happens."

After a long silence Grace asked her mom "Who?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Who in my school is in diapers because they had an accident?" Grace asked.

"I don't think I should say" answered Erica.

"Mom, we both know I'm two bad days away from having it happen to me.  I could use a little something to help me feel like I'm not alone."

"Well..." Erica thought a moment. "I can't tell you any names. I will tell you there are a few seniors. One girl peed her pants when you were freshmen. During your sophmore year a girl pooped her pants and later that year a boy peed in his pants. They each peed their pants two more times soon after and have been diapered at school ever since."

"You're not even the only girl to wet this year" continued Erica. "The first month of school a junior ended up in diapers after having three wetting accidents."

"I really thought I was the only one" said Grace. "Why didn't I hear about the other accidents?"

"The nurse told me that most accidents don't happen in front of other students" explained Erica. "She said most of the time the kid realizes an accident is about to happen and they run out of the classroom. Most accidents happen in the hallway between the classroom and the bathrooms."

"Thanks for telling me" said Grace. "I feel better knowing I'm not the only one."

Grace stood up and sighed as she walked away. "I better go start my toilet sitting punishment early, I have that extra hour I need to get done for leaking."

New chapter after long time. Looks like the law in this community is really strict, which is no good news to Grace and Erica. I bet the young lady won't make it. Do punishment will be harder if she wet herself when she had her toilet pass? And how many swats will she get? How many will Erica - 50?

The part of diapers I don't like too much, and I hope the spanking will be good enough lesson for Grace.

• 2 weeks later...