Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your preference on talking?

Realistic dialogue makes the scene better; unrealistic dialogue makes it terrible! (Well, sometimes it turns it into good comedy...)

I can't believe the terrible writing we sometimes see. I mean, EVERYONE has had to go to the bathroom badly and seen others who did as well; writing what they said at the time isn't the hardest thing in the world, right?

My partner can get very vocal when he's desperate, to the point he even starts begging me for permission to pee. It's unbelievably hot for me. Being vocal is one of my favorite things during a hold. As for videos, so long as the person is actually desperate and not just acting (or, at least so long as they're decent at acting), I really prefer for them to be vocal about it. 

Love excessive talking as long as it's realistic and either genuine or really well-acted. There are certain phrases that make me go absolutely fucking feral: "I can't hold it" is my favorite, and "I'm having an accident" is another. When I'm home alone and doing a hold I'll talk out loud to myself once it gets really bad because to me the more desperate you are the less control you need to have over your mouth. Whimpering, gasping, whining about needing the toilet... begging your partner to let you go... all good things. As long as it's not evidently staged. 

27 minutes ago, astralis said:

Me encanta hablar en exceso siempre que sea realista y genuino o bien actuado. Hay ciertas frases que me hacen volverme absolutamente salvaje: "No puedo aguantarme" es mi favorita, y "Estoy teniendo un accidente" es otra. Cuando esté solo en casa y abrace, hablaré en voz alta conmigo mismo una vez que se ponga realmente mal porque para mí, cuanto más desesperado estás, menos control necesitas tener sobre tu boca. Lloriquear, jadear, lloriquear por la necesidad de ir al baño ... rogarle a tu pareja que te deje ir ... todas las cosas buenas. Siempre y cuando evidentemente no esté escenificado. 

oh well, we both like the same, the words that turn me on the most are "I can't resist anymore" "I'm going to pee" "I'm getting wet" "I can go to the bathroom" all the words or phrases in extreme despair and that they beg for permission they turn me on as long as they are not staged 

8 hours ago, Bismiris said:

What trekkie said. If the dialogue is bad or the acting is bad, it's a complete turn off. Especially when they're reduce to acting like little kids instead of  acting like a normal desperate person.

I agree.  The same with regard to overdone pee-dancing.  Situation-appropriate dialogue or fidgeting/dancing can enhance the video, but if overdone or faked it's a turn-off.  

2 hours ago, C.omoguy said:

oh well, we both like the same, the words that turn me on the most are "I can't resist anymore" "I'm going to pee" "I'm getting wet" "I can go to the bathroom" all the words or phrases in extreme despair and that they beg for permission they turn me on as long as they are not staged 

Exactly. Just something about having reached that limit and losing control and vocalizing it.... chef's kiss. Also unrelated but that's really neat to see what I wrote translated into Spanish, lol. 

For me it’s very much situational...

For example if someone is in a work meeting or interview I wouldn’t expect to hear them continually saying how desperate they were so that would be unnatural and a turn off.

But alone coming in from work or after being on a night out and standing at your own front door while you try to find your keys and you can’t stand still and moaning and making statements like ‘come on! I’m bursting to piss!’ Well that’s hot as anything! Vocalising your need in this circumstance is the piece de la resistance and would make me very very wet! 
Basically it must be realistic and believable and real. 
In private seeing a man squirm and get more and more fidgety and he whispers to me that he needs to find a gents urgently or he’ll have an accident seriously risks me stripping him off and making love to him so sometimes voicing the need sends me right over the edge. 

It depends on how good the actress can actually act and make it seem believable.  The ones that sound absolutely desperate and lose it in spurts before getting home are great but the ones that does an exaggerated pee dance or act desperate in front of the toilet or act extremely desperate before emptying a couple of drops, not so much.

I LOVE IT when a female talks about her desperation . If a woman mentions her desperation to pee ,talks about what she is feeling and  where ,how bad she needs to pee. my enjoyment of her desperation increases exponentially by at least a factor of ten. Hearing those magic words i have to pee so bad. I have been holding it for hours,and I can't hold it much longer, it's going to come out, I get instantly hard . 

However the talk must be real, genuine ,and never fake or loud or fake sounding. She should say the words discretely like confiding her plight with someone. A bonus I don't want to go yet. Ill try to hold it a bit longer

I would not want the chatter to be incessant to the point of being annoying and unnatural.

She should actually  very desperate struggling not to wet herself and discuss it. 

Hopefully the video will end with her uncontrollably wetting her pants. 

In summation keep it real and talk about what your experiencing.  It will turn an exciting video to one that makes me cum.

As an aside in my videos i always talked about my desperation . Woman loved my videos because of it. My comments we real

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...