Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What happens at your limit?

On 4/14/2021 at 2:34 AM, MrPiggy said:

When your bladder is bursting, what usually happens next?

Do you give up from the pain and pee? Or did you not even plan to hold as much at all (eg going home desperate but straight to the toilet once you get there)? Do you use all your willpower to keep it in until your bladder is physically at its true limit? 

Also, how long can you stay that way? Does a sudden wave hit you and all of the pee comes out at once without being able to stop? Or are you able to stay at a 9/10 forever although constantly leaking or peeing a little bit out every time?

What has been your true limit, and how did it feel like?

For me, I just no longer feel like I have to go. You know how sometimes it "goes away" and then comes back 15 minutes later? Well, when I'm at the absolute limit, it "Goes away," I no longer feel the urge to go, and I think, "Shew! That was getting rough. Looks like I've got five more minutes or so..." And then I realise I feel something warm and I look down and realise what is actually happening. At that point, I can't do anything to stop it!

Edited by Theonlysaneperson (see edit history)

When I am at the limit point, I get involuntary bladder spasms. It starts very small, like a hand that gently starts squeezing my bladder as if it was a balloon filled with water. This comes into waves: a squeezing for like a minute, then it subsides for some time and then it comes back. The pauses between these waves get shorter and shorter, while each time the squeezing gets more aggressive. During those squeezes I have to use all my power to hold my pee back from escaping.

Typically at one point, I have an involuntary spurt. It's out before I know it. The next wave again, this time bigger or multiple spurts. This is the moment I know the maximum capacity is reached. The squeezes are quite painful too on a rock hard bladder, so it's not something I would do for fun.

After that it won't take long for me having an accident. Even if I try with all my might and willpower, the contractions get so aggressive and long, that eventually pee starts shooting out in long, spasming gushes. I cannot stop it and it is very painful. So again, not something I long to do. So I normally visit the toilet long before that.

But it is a physical limit for me, not like I "decide" at some point to let loose.