Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you experience in the moments before leaking?

I've experienced at lease five distinct sensations.

1.  Mostly as a tween and early teen I felt I was fighting a reflex that tried to relax my urinary sphincter.  When I lost, my pee came out in a full and unstoppable stream.

2.  In my late teens and onward, I most usually experienced pressure trying to push through my sphincter.  When the pressure became too great three to five dribbles and spurts leaked out.  The first, second and sometimes third events would only wet my underwear.  Then they allowed me time to reach a nearby bathroom.   When driving restrooms seemed never close enough to avoid soaking trough.  But at parties I could usually reach a bathroom before soaking through.  These produced little, if any sensation in my tummy.

3.  Later in adulthood my bladder spasms sharp producing tummy pain (but brief and bearable).  Larger spurts instantly jet out.  They let up for a minute or less before repeating.  Usually, I've a visible wet patch before reaching the bathroom.

4.  For six months after my prostate surgery a wrong movement would release a two or three-second leak with little or no prior warning.  This could happen one to five times per day.  This happened infrequently (once every few years) before the surgery.

5.  With only a mild need-to-pee sensation,  a few drops sometimes leak on reaching the front door or bathroom door.

How does your body talk to you?

As a little kid (first aware of it at five years old) I'd almost "spontaneously" leak? Like sometimes I had to go badly (once critically), but others not more than a 5/10, and would just suddenly lose control for a second and a spurt would come out. I didn't consider it normal, figuring it was babyish to get any pee in your pants, so tried to keep it secret. But deep down it never bothered me. Now I miss it. 😛

By about 7 or 8 though, those uncontrollable leaks/spurts stopped. Then I wasn't keenly into omo until my late teens. But by then, my bladder control was so overly strong that I couldn't leak without really trying, and even then barely able to get any out at a time even though I wished I had the same struggles as before.