Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest shortmetalboi
47 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I have shared a few of my experiences as a teacher in different threads recently but thought I would start a new thread and share some as I get time.

Here’s one to get you all started:

I was a supply teacher for many years (substitute teacher I think some countries call them) so I worked in many different schools. I covered the ages of 4-14 so could be anything from nursery (kindergarten) right to high school. I had periods where I was at different schools lots and then times I was doing long term cover for maternity leave or long term sickness cover. On this occasion I had been in the same smallish school for a number of months mostly in the same class but having helped cover planning time in some other classes too. I knew the building, staff and children pretty well and I was quite settled. So when it came time for a school Christmas fayre where other teachers were manning stalls, doing face painting, helping with ‘Santa’ and so on I volunteered to help in whatever capacity the Head wanted.

A rota was made and my duty was assigned. I was ‘cover staff’ which meant three classes were all in my one classroom because their teachers were busy and children were continually collected and returned by parents and carers who had to sign them in and out whilst I supervised all the children. I set up the room with a Christmas movie, colouring in, Lego and a craft table and kept the children supervised all morning.

When morning break came the children were not to go out as there were too many people around the school so they stayed in the class and ate snacks and drinks where they were. The children were allowed access to toilets etc though many were with their parents. Those who had no adult to go around with where taken by parent helpers or support staff but I couldn’t leave the classroom as there was always children there. I had bottled water and fruit and the lovely Head teacher made sure I also had a mug of tea too. 
I was aware that I should use the bathroom when lunch time came but the Head teacher popped into the room saying that the staff member who was meant to cover the children in the class eating packed lunches was still doing face painting so could I wait and she’s get cover for me as soon as possible? I wasn’t bursting so agreed this was fine and a hot meal and more tea were brought into me. 
As lunch time went on and most of the children went outside to play for a while I looked into the corridor to see if anyone was coming to cover me but the corridors and building were bustling with parents, kids and activities still. By this point I only had two children in the classroom who had different reasons why they couldn’t go outside to play. One found the playground too overwhelming and the other was waiting to be collected for an appointment so I was stuck in the classroom as they couldn’t be left unattended.

The Head must have completely forgotten about me as before I knew it the bell went for lunch to end and the children all piled back into my classroom! By this time I really did need to use the ladies but all staff were allocated to places so I was stuck! 

I spent that full afternoon trying to keep on top of the children coming and going, keep them all occupied and happy when they were quite hyper with Christmas approaching and from sweets from selection boxes etc or bored of the films and Lego whilst I was also being bursting for the loo! I reminder sitting near the screen the film was on with my legs crossed bouncing them hoping someone would come in so I could rush to the ladies. Of course no-one came and my heart was racing and my back sweating holding my full bladder for over two hours and trying not to show it. I kept watching the clock wishing it would speed up! 
Finally 3pm came and I think the children were as excited to be leaving as I was to see them go! As soon as the last child was out my class I was at the door ready to race to the loos! 
But just as I stepped out the classroom and into the corridor the Head saw me and apologised that she hadn’t managed to get back to me. She stood there chatting to me about how well the fayre had gone, how much they thought they had raised and thanking me for having so many children in my class and efficiently dealing with so many in and out all day. I was nodding and curling my toes in my high heeled shoes screaming in my mind for her to move so I could get to the toilet! I was just so desperate! She was so excited I felt awful that I wanted away so badly but my bladder was throbbing so much having not been to the toilet since I had left home that morning at 8am!

I couldn’t speak I was so desperate but finally she asked if I would mind staying back to help clear up and I nodded and then said very quietly ‘No problem. Just as soon as I’ve been to the ladies.’

She looked at me with sympathetic eyes and nodded saying, ‘Oh goodness! Of course! You weren’t needing to go at lunch where you? I am so sorry again that I forgot to get back to you. I just got so busy you see. I’ll let you go now shall I? Right I’ll be in the walk in cupboard clearing up after Santa if you are looking for me.’

I am afraid I was a little impolite by this pint and just nodded, bit my lower lip and marched urgently along the corridor to the staff toilets.

Boy did I pee for Britain that afternoon! 

Teaching is a very rewarding job but getting to the loo on time is often the most rewarding part when you’ve had to hold it in so long! 

Im always torn with these situations lol. I feel bad because that sounds absolutely brutal but I cant help but finding it incredible. Definitely had a couple teachers in school where I thought about things, hoping Id see something

That's a really great story about a very desperate day, you can almost feel the intensity while reading it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

I'm wondering what other teachers would do in right that situation. I mean you are really experienced in holding your pee for a very long time, but even for you it was a close call. Not every other teacher could have waited as long as you did, but what could they do in this situation?

Anyway, a really good story and I'm looking forward to read more about your experiences.

And one little thing, did you make it completely dry? 😉

Brilliant story, you did so well to hang on for that long! If I had been that head teacher, I have to confess that it would be a huge turn-on to know that you hadn't been to the ladies all day and I'd be tempted to stop you in the corridor on the way to the loo and ask if you'd mind accompanying me to my office to go over some paperwork, which of course would take much longer than strictly necessary!

I know the teaching profession requires almost superhuman levels of bladder control. Two friends of mine are teaching assistants and another is a supply teacher, all of them have mentioned that they usually don't get chance for a loo break until after the students have left for the day, and they often have to attend staff meetings straight after the final lesson has ended so it can be as late as 5 or 6 pm before they are finally able to relieve themselves.

An ex-girlfriend of mine also volunteered as a teaching assistant for a couple of weeks after finishing university and told me that she would often end up desperate by the afternoon as she would be drinking several cups of tea throughout the day and had no time to go for a wee. She told me that on one occasion she almost wet herself while helping to run an afternoon PE lesson and barely made it to the ladies in time.

Also remember reading a story years ago on another forum about a trainee teacher who ended up desperate while taking the students to a local leisure centre for a swimming lesson, as she had not had time to use the loo beforehand. By the time she was finally able to go she was visibly desperate and dancing from foot to foot in front of the other teacher who went along. 

1 hour ago, waterrat said:

I'm wondering what other teachers would do in right that situation. I mean you are really experienced in holding your pee for a very long time, but even for you it was a close call. Not every other teacher could have waited as long as you did, but what could they do in this situation?

12 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I know the teaching profession requires almost superhuman levels of bladder control. Two friends of mine are teaching assistants and another is a supply teacher, all of them have mentioned that they usually don't get chance for a loo break until after the students have left for the day, and they often have to attend staff meetings straight after the final lesson has ended so it can be as late as 5 or 6 pm before they are finally able to relieve themselves.

An ex-girlfriend of mine also volunteered as a teaching assistant for a couple of weeks after finishing university and told me that she would often end up desperate by the afternoon as she would be drinking several cups of tea throughout the day and had no time to go for a wee. She told me that on one occasion she almost wet herself while helping to run an afternoon PE lesson and barely made it to the ladies in time.

I would imagine Tena Lady pants are a popular accessory these days, particularly for those who have given birth...

5 hours ago, waterrat said:

That's a really great story about a very desperate day, you can almost feel the intensity while reading it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Anyway, a really good story and I'm looking forward to read more about your experiences.

And one little thing, did you make it completely dry? 😉

I did make it completely dry on this occasion but not always! 

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Absolutely love both of these scenarios. Always enjoy your description of just made it situations and how you manage to keep on waiting and trying to hide your need until it is impossible not to openly show your desperation and the way you describe the relief really brings it to life 

Thank you for such a lovely comment 

I really like how you write about these desperate experiences! The desperation in it sounds so intense and your writing style is really good! But how did you feel back then, did you enjoy the desperation yourself? Can you at least enjoy it now, thinking back to it?

Real life desperation is the best, but it's hard to enjoy it.

I bet you were a real sight when you were finally out of sight! And what could have happened if you would have decided to wear a bodysuit that day 😉

47 minutes ago, waterrat said:

I really like how you write about these desperate experiences! The desperation in it sounds so intense and your writing style is really good! But how did you feel back then, did you enjoy the desperation yourself? Can you at least enjoy it now, thinking back to it?

Real life desperation is the best, but it's hard to enjoy it.

I bet you were a real sight when you were finally out of sight! And what could have happened if you would have decided to wear a bodysuit that day 😉

I do enjoy thinking back and even that evening I would have enjoyed it too. In fact I KNOW I would have very much enjoyed it as being desperate always leaves me very turned on for a long time later. 

12 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

I am loving every one of these stories

you drink so much tea and water and yet wait the whole school day and beyond before having to finally admit you are at your limit and run the loo

do you think you can still hold so much and for so long now? I bet it would be fun trying 

That’s a great question! I’d sure have fun trying