Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale First time using diapers

Hi everyone,

This is a first for me for 2 reasons;

1) Exploring the 'ABDL' side of this forum

2) Using a diaper to pee in

So normally I have only ever wet myself while wearing normal pants or jeans. But after reading about other people's experiences with diapers, the thought of using it over and over again got me thinking it might be fun to try it out. As I love the idea that it soaked up the pee rather than thinking about wetting your pants and where the rest of the pee has to go.

So I bought a 10 pack on Amazon (If anyone has any better ideas, please let me know as I didn't know what to search for), and I put one on last night. I didn't need to pee as bad that I could just let go...but i did have about 3 moments where I forced my pee out and it felt so weird (In a good way) to be peeing while still sat on my bed.

Anyway, I've put on another diaper just now, I haven't peed for about 1 and a half hours now and I go to bed in about 2 hours. So I'm going to do a mini hold and see if I can get to 11pm (UK time) and then what ever I have, I'm going to let go in my diaper. Just hope it doesn't leak.

It was weird (in the fact that I hadn't peed in about 4 hours yet still didn't need to go at 11:30pm). But when I relaxed and peed (only about 5 seconds) it felt amazing going to the toilet in my bedroom. Such a great/naughty feeling. I've got 8 diapers left, although I might order some a new pack but a smaller size as I think they are a bit big...unless that's what they are supposed to be like...I don't know. But I played Warzone for about 1.5 hours while wearing it and I loved the idea of being able to just let go of I needed to.

1 hour ago, Random94 said:

I have no idea what the difference is? On Amazon is was just called 'LittleForBig' diaper.

An ABDL diaper generally refers to one designed for “recreational” users, typically (though not always) with design prints on it. A regular diaper would be one designed for people who are incontinent/have a medical or practical need for them.