Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fictional Fantasies IRL?

So far most of the stories in the fiction threads, although very nice to read, are somewhat unrealistic, but I’m wondering if there has ever been times where you or someone else has touched or even barely scraped it.

Below are a few things I’ve been seeing, has there ever been a time where it has actually been done (or close to) IRL?

- Urethra plugs (especially for women). Also how would it feel to have a bursting bladder yet not feel any desperation or urgency from it? You could theoretically hold it forever, or until your bladder literally pops. 

-Catheters (Yes, yes, this is probably very dangerous if done without a professional, but any attempts?)

-consuming diuretics etc. to modify bladder intake

-Abnormally large bladders, ie. Holding over 2 liters or over a couple days, as well as a bulge that makes you look pregnant.  Ive seen a couple people achieve holds longer than 24h, but those are pretty rare and involve not drinking much liquid. As for capacity, i dont think anyone has.

It would be breathtaking to see someone with a swollen bladder who has been denied the bathroom for over a day of drinking a lot, and still managing to hold it (even with some leaks) by themselves!

- Anything else i missed? Maybe something related to clothing?

I am sure that quite a few people here do drink things with diuretic effects when doing a hold.

The longest I've personally held for was 22 hours, but that was because I was in a very severe state of panic and my body refused to ease any tension so I could pee. I probably couldn't do that again, and I wouldn't want to because it was just painful and frightening. Not sure how much was in me then.

I've only measured a pee once after a fun hold, and it was a bit over a liter then. Not sure if anyone can hold two unless something is medically wrong and their bladder won't release. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

A good few women have done two liters. Dani Picas, Moonlight Magic, and this woman whose name/username I don't know: https://www.xvideos.com/video6926606/girl_peeing_about_2_liters_of_urine

There are more but I can't track em down at the moment. 

I'm a male but I've done it too. At the peak of my shape I was able to consistently beat 2 liters, with the record of 2200 ml. But it was years ago, with much less practice I am down to only 1.7-1.8 liters now at max.

I must admit, I was considering starting a thread like this myself, particularly about how people in general and women in particular who are blessed with 2+ liter bladders are starting to feel like unicorns for their rarity. They've never been at all common, but I still recall back in the heady days of the old Holding It! Minuteboard and Experience Project there were at least half a dozen ladies who claimed to have capacities of 2, 2.5, even 3 liters. Obviously, this being the internet, there's always the likelihood that they were exaggerating or even straight up making stuff up, but 1. the world is a big place with extraordinary people in it, so you can never say for certain that it's physically impossible, and 2. isn't that the joy of fantasy, to want to believe something that gets you hot and horny even if your rational mind knows it's probably bullshit?

Similarly, to build off of the original topic, one of my hottest desires is for women with a physical inability to involuntarily urinate, i.e. they just can't wet themselves; no matter how full they get, even to extremes, unless they meet certain specific conditions (unclothed, sitting on a toilet, in privacy) their body will not relax those urethral sphincters and their bladder has no choice but to stretch bigger and bigger. I've come across a few such folks in my time; Moonlight Magic was one (I believe the first and possibly the one who sparked this kink for me), and there were a couple more on the old Minuteboard and EP. There's even been a few on this forum, though I confess this community seems largely unwilling to discuss such kinks in anything but hostile terms, always bringing up how unhealthy and dangerous such a condition is. Which is certainly true, but again that's the joy of fantasy. And I've run across one or two ladies with this condition who enjoyed taking advantage of it and knew exactly what they were doing.