Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Genuinely felt bad for the person?

Guest Despboy15

Guest Despboy15

I know that most of us here would get aroused when seeing or experiencing desperation for pee or poop, or both, but have there been any times where you didn’t feel aroused and genuinely felt bad for whoever had an accident? I remember reading an article about a woman who was about to have diarrhea when she was arrested by the police. She begged the officer to let her go, but he refused and she couldn’t hold it and it all came out into the backseat of the police car. She was then fined a couple hundred dollars for the damages. A court later ruled that officers don’t have to care about your urge to go. I felt so bad for the woman.

I saw a story on Reddit one time where this disabled man's stepdaughter wanted to throw parties with her friends in the house but the man and his wife wouldn't allow it, so one day when the wife was out the daughter locked her stepdad into his office from the outside and threw a party. He called his wife to tell her what happened but couldn't get out of the office due to his disability and ended up wetting himself in the wheelchair while he was waiting for his wife to get home. Like Liz said I feel like a fucking creep for still finding that mildly arousing but yeah, I felt really bad for him, and also furious at the stepdaughter for doing that to her stepdad. 

Many times. If my partner is desperate away from home and has no way to go, then I don't get as much enjoyment from seeing him squirm. I'm more just worried about him and hoping just as much as he is that he can find somewhere to pee soon. I like to see him desperate, but I don't like to see him genuinely distressed and scared that he's going to have an accident in a place where that's not acceptable. 

I have to agree that I feel very bad / embarrassed for / upset (etc.) for someone who doesn't want to lose control or is captured in a moment of privacy.  Accidents (unplanned and planned) are very arousing to me - BUT I do not want the subject to feel REAL humiliation / shame/ etc. If s/he/they are embarrassed but OK with having the accident - Then it is all good. If they are distraught and wrecked emotionally/physically/etc. then even if it were a perfect fantasy scenario for me - I would not be turned on. 

One example:

I used to follow an amateur photographer (still & video) who would capture desperate public pees and (rarely) messes. He would frequent bars in the college town and ask if he could photograph his subjects while they lost their hold. I thought he was all legit and had video consent to film / photograph women as they went. I even chipped in a few dollars to help him find a woman to recreate an accident scenario. She was to get a bit drunk at a local bar (all full well knowing and consenting beforehand) and then "stumble" out to a secluded but well lit alley behind the bar. She was to wet her pantyhose while trying not to. If she could make it down the alley and back to the bar or felt she was unwilling to do it at any point, she could back out and we all understood that going in.

The photographer/videographer said it would take a while to find a woman to do this.  Meanwhile, he had a steady posting of women outside the bars in town pissing behind cars, in the streets, and a couple photos using the urinal. 

One day we (myself and other "donors") received a bbs address and password. I logged on as soon as I could. The website he had featured all (or seemingly all) women who weren't bothered by someone photographing them while peeing in the street (etc.). You probably know or have seen photos of someone(s) who doesn't mind showing themselves openly pissing.  The BBS was completely different. The photos and few videos he had on the BBS were women who definitely did NOT consent to being photographed. 

That was a 100% (if there was a way to be more than 100%, this would do it / would have done it) turn off for me. I felt horrible and cried that I did not know he had done any of it without full permission. Unlike the website, there were no video / audio clips of agreement to be filmed before or after.

I still feel bad I gave the guy $20. I immediately deleted every photo & video I had from his webpage (the consented ones) and never went to the BBS or website again.

Last example:

Having worked retail, food service, computer installation/building, etc. I have seen women and men peeing when they did not expect to do so. To name just three:

1. At the gym when lifting heavy weights.

2. Dancing at outdoor concerts and just squatting and pissing (or pissing while dancing)

3. In classes (elementary school through university and specialty courses for jobs). 

In all of these settings, and more, when a person loses control and is not happy/sobbing/etc. I can't get aroused. I feel awful. I don't even think of arousal, I just wonder what  I can do to make the person not feel so bad.

For me, arousal = consent. If people want to RP and/or they get embarrassed (as I do when I have an accident (or an "on-purpose")) but are OK with having the accident, then I am aroused.

I hope that made sense. and I hope this answered the question. If not, just ignore my ramblings. I just hate seeing people in real pain physical / emotional / etc.) and having things done to them against their will.

22 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

I know that most of us here would get aroused when seeing or experiencing desperation for pee or poop, or both, but have there been any times where you didn’t feel aroused and genuinely felt bad for whoever had an accident? I remember reading an article about a woman who was about to have diarrhea when she was arrested by the police. She begged the officer to let her go, but he refused and she couldn’t hold it and it all came out into the backseat of the police car. She was then fined a couple hundred dollars for the damages. A court later ruled that officers don’t have to care about your urge to go. I felt so bad for the woman.

Depends what crime she’d committed, if it was something bad enough then she deserved said police car ride in full knickers, and more 😉 Obviously if just random police brutality then I have every sympathy...

21 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I remember reading a news story from last year about a disabled man who had been waiting at a bus stop for hours since every bus driver said they didn't have room for his wheelchair, and he was stuck there for so long that we he ended up wetting himself, in front of several other people who were also at the stop. That must have been so horribly embarrassing. Though on some level I'm still slightly aroused by that, which makes me feel kind of like a creep.

Saw a similar one about a British Paralympic athlete who was on a long train journey, and there was no wheelchair accessible toilet so she was forced to wet herself.

This is how I'd feel for any real life wetting that was embarrassing for them. Male or female. Their pain would override my fetish in a heartbeat.

And anyone who has the fetish but would never force it on people nor condone doing so is a hundred times better than the people in charge of the world. No matter what your fantasies are.