Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Compilation of diaper sightings

I recently wrote in another thread about when I noticed a friend wearing a diaper . This kind of sighting almost never happens of course, but I came across a few other topics of the same kind that made me notice that many of us are madly turned on by these kinds of rare and "unstaged" events!
However, I haven't found any recent topic to compile our public diaper sightings! So here's your chance to share yours, only authentic ones please 😉

I'm a long time lurker on this forum, and I must say I love reading those (too rare) sighting stories !

Apart from a friend of mine who told me about her bladder issues when she was pregnant, I'm pretty sure that my cousin wears..well, not "real diapers" but those Depend underwears made for moderate leakage. She lives alone but I found an open bag of them in her bathroom once, and she tends to go pee REALLY frequently !

I think I saw her having an accident during a long bus trip last year, but as she was probably wearing some protection I can't be 100% sure...

Looking forward to your own sightings !

On 4/13/2021 at 7:08 PM, RelmArrowny said:

I'm a long time lurker on this forum, and I must say I love reading those (too rare) sighting stories !

Apart from a friend of mine who told me about her bladder issues when she was pregnant, I'm pretty sure that my cousin wears..well, not "real diapers" but those Depend underwears made for moderate leakage. She lives alone but I found an open bag of them in her bathroom once, and she tends to go pee REALLY frequently !

I think I saw her having an accident during a long bus trip last year, but as she was probably wearing some protection I can't be 100% sure...

What was the tell-tale sign of an apparent accident, then? Facial expression? Desperation turning to relief without actually visiting the toilet? What sort of age is she?

On 4/14/2021 at 10:08 PM, nappypants said:

What was the tell-tale sign of an apparent accident, then? Facial expression? Desperation turning to relief without actually visiting the toilet? What sort of age is she?

Several things led me to be pretty sure of what happened to her. After a few minutes of travel, she told me that she really needed to go to the bathroom (there was none on this bus) ; but we got stuck in a traffic jam, and I saw her getting more and more agitated and visibly desperate : restless legs, hands on her bladder etc. At one point, I heard her whisper "oh fuck that's not possible". Then she didn't move at all, but I noticed that she often put her hand under her buttocks...I also noticed that she looked like she was on the verge of tears, so I felt pretty bad for her.

She didn't say another word until the next break and she looked very upset..no absolute certainty, but I made the connection with the Depend package found at her house.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:01 PM, RelmArrowny said:

Several things led me to be pretty sure of what happened to her. After a few minutes of travel, she told me that she really needed to go to the bathroom (there was none on this bus) ; but we got stuck in a traffic jam, and I saw her getting more and more agitated and visibly desperate : restless legs, hands on her bladder etc. At one point, I heard her whisper "oh fuck that's not possible". Then she didn't move at all, but I noticed that she often put her hand under her buttocks...I also noticed that she looked like she was on the verge of tears, so I felt pretty bad for her.

She didn't say another word until the next break and she looked very upset..no absolute certainty, but I made the connection with the Depend package found at her house.

I take it you haven't discussed it with her at all? Seems pretty obvious evidence of a diapered wetting to me. Maybe she needs someone to talk about it with 😉

Is there any obvious reason why she would be incontinent (recent birth, medical condition etc.)?

58 minutes ago, RelmArrowny said:

To be honest I really don't know! A few other events led me to be 100% sure that she wears diapers quite frequently (but not always), but AFAIK she doesn't have any serious medical issue...and she has never been pregnant.

I'm seeing her tomorrow, so maybe I'll try to bring up the subject discreetly...

Interesting, then, and I presume she isn’t of the age where you would necessarily expect incontinence?

Some women just have weak bladders, I suppose, with no other obvious explanation!

You're right, she's only 28 yo and she is in good health so it's surprising to know that she has bladder problems. But since I've been paying attention it's an absolute certainty, the other day also several signs left no doubt that she was wearing some kind of protection.

Honestly I'm a little worried because she doesn't seem very comfortable with it!

Edited by RelmArrowny
spelling mistakes (see edit history)
1 hour ago, RelmArrowny said:

You're right, she's only 28 yo and she is in good health so it's surprising to know that she has bladder problems. But since I've been paying attention it's an absolute certainty, the other day also several signs left no doubt that she was wearing some kind of protection.

Honestly I'm a little worried because she doesn't seem very comfortable with it!

Yes, it’s a difficult one to bring up with someone, even if you’re fairly close, which appears to be the case. I suppose you can’t just say to someone “Do you wear diapers?” though you could ask generally about health issues, which might give away that you’ve noticed and they still might not volunteer any details.

28 does seem young to be incontinent for someone who hasn’t given birth or had any obvious illness or disability, but I suppose there’s many possible reasons for it.

Besides older people and outside work, the only one time I'm sure I saw someone in a diaper in public (besides my other recent post 😛) was during vacations in Greece. I was having launch with my ex-girlfriend (who knew about my ABDL tastes) when she noticed that one of the waitresses, a girl maybe around 25, was wearing an adult pull-up. Not something like a goodnite, an adult one, white with the typical waistband. The waistband was cleary visible at some point, the uniform was tight and she probably did not feel the shirt riding up. 

When we finally mustered the courage to tell her she found out by herself and covered the waistband before coming near our table again. 

I saw my friend's sister wearing one last weekend when we were at the mall. She bent over while wearing a skirt in front of me to tie her shoe and probably thought the black tights she was wearing would cover them. 

She's 17 and AFAIK hasn't ever had any bladder issues. I didn't speak to her or my friend about it, although my friend has known about my partial incontinence since I was 15

3 hours ago, silvermoon said:

I saw my friend's sister wearing one last weekend when we were at the mall. She bent over while wearing a skirt in front of me to tie her shoe and probably thought the black tights she was wearing would cover them. 

She's 17 and AFAIK hasn't ever had any bladder issues. I didn't speak to her or my friend about it, although my friend has known about my partial incontinence since I was 15

Was it an actual diaper, or pull-up type underwear?

18 hours ago, Jota said:

Besides older people and outside work, the only one time I'm sure I saw someone in a diaper in public (besides my other recent post 😛) was during vacations in Greece. I was having launch with my ex-girlfriend (who knew about my ABDL tastes) when she noticed that one of the waitresses, a girl maybe around 25, was wearing an adult pull-up. Not something like a goodnite, an adult one, white with the typical waistband. The waistband was cleary visible at some point, the uniform was tight and she probably did not feel the shirt riding up. 

When we finally mustered the courage to tell her she found out by herself and covered the waistband before coming near our table again. 

@Jota That's quite brave from her to wear diapers in front of dozens of customers! Did she look self-counscious/nervous about it or more relaxed? As she was too young for heavy incontinence and the restaurant's bathroom was probably easily reachable, maybe she was actually a DL?..we can dream 😛

18 minutes ago, RelmArrowny said:

@Jota That's quite brave from her to wear diapers in front of dozens of customers! Did she look self-counscious/nervous about it or more relaxed? As she was too young for heavy incontinence and the restaurant's bathroom was probably easily reachable, maybe she was actually a DL?..we can dream 😛

Well, there are people of all ages with heavy incontinence, who don’t necessarily look disabled... it’s less likely in young people, but does happen, as a result of injuries, childbirth, severe UTIs, conditions they were born with etc. So she could well have needed them.

@RelmArrowny

Hmm I'm not quite sure. That was an adult pullup resembling depends, so I'm guessing it was for incontinence issues. She was quite on the heavy side, maybe some kind of stress incontinence.

I guess the waistband showing was an accident we noticed it cause we had a trained eye (being myself a DL with an ex-girlfriend who indulged into the fetish as well...). When she noticed the shirt rising up she quickly hide it away, I think that she was not an ABDL at all. 

Daytime incontinence is not common at such an early age as @nappypants said, but it's possible, especially stress incontinence when risk factors are present (female gender, being overweight, previous pelvic surgery, smoker, previous pregnancy and type of childbirth delivery, familiar history, etc...). 

Once again, I had confirmation today of my cousin's bladder problems.

We went shopping together, and at one point she very suddenly asked me if we could go home quickly because she had to go to the bathroom (there is no bathroom in this store). So we went to the cash register and then to my car, before driving the 10mins to her place.
During all this time she didn't say a single word or almost, but she looked extremely nervous with small spasms, crossing of legs and some light pressures on her belly with her hand. Since she is my cousin, I didn't find the situation exciting but I was quite uncomfortable because I really had the impression that she was in pain.
And then when we got to her house, she had stopped fidgeting and said to me while giving me her keys : "Come in already, I don't feel very well..I'll stay in the car for a minute".

When she joined me inside, she didn't look desperate at all but rather uncomfortable ; and she kept putting her hands under the back pockets of her jeans, probably to check that her protection had resisted a recent loss of control...because the strange "square" shape of her backside left no doubt that she was wearing "something".
Both to confirm my guess and to see if she was feeling better, I said to her in a light tone:
"Go to the bathroom before I do, you've been holding it since we were at the mall! By the way, are you feeling better?"
That's when for the first time she confided in me :
"Look, I can't take it anymore, for the last few months I really have to pee all the time even though I hardly drink anything..I started physical therapy for it but it really tires me out. I'm sorry, that's why I can be quite bitter sometimes."
However, I didn't bring up the subject of diapers, because obviously it's a bit of an embarrassment for her.

11 hours ago, RelmArrowny said:

Once again, I had confirmation today of my cousin's bladder problems.

We went shopping together, and at one point she very suddenly asked me if we could go home quickly because she had to go to the bathroom (there is no bathroom in this store). So we went to the cash register and then to my car, before driving the 10mins to her place.
During all this time she didn't say a single word or almost, but she looked extremely nervous with small spasms, crossing of legs and some light pressures on her belly with her hand. Since she is my cousin, I didn't find the situation exciting but I was quite uncomfortable because I really had the impression that she was in pain.
And then when we got to her house, she had stopped fidgeting and said to me while giving me her keys : "Come in already, I don't feel very well..I'll stay in the car for a minute".

When she joined me inside, she didn't look desperate at all but rather uncomfortable ; and she kept putting her hands under the back pockets of her jeans, probably to check that her protection had resisted a recent loss of control...because the strange "square" shape of her backside left no doubt that she was wearing "something".
Both to confirm my guess and to see if she was feeling better, I said to her in a light tone:
"Go to the bathroom before I do, you've been holding it since we were at the mall! By the way, are you feeling better?"
That's when for the first time she confided in me :
"Look, I can't take it anymore, for the last few months I really have to pee all the time even though I hardly drink anything..I started physical therapy for it but it really tires me out. I'm sorry, that's why I can be quite bitter sometimes."
However, I didn't bring up the subject of diapers, because obviously it's a bit of an embarrassment for her.

No law against/harm in getting a little bit excited 😉

Hope there’s nothing seriously wrong with her, anyway... best thing you can do is keep being sympathetic and ask how things are going, you may find out more and even get the opportunity to share a few tips!