Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, segaface said:

That was really hot. Glad you made it okay in the end 🥰 That was a really close call, wasn't it? 

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the story 🙂 It really was a close call, I had never before leaked so many times! Especially the walk from the platform to the toilets in the end was painful! I couldn't stand up completely straight and had to walk a bit doubled over, and then I had to unlock two special doors with my Deutsche Bahn identity card. I had to try so hard not to be too frantic and to stop shaking for a moment, which wasn't easy at all 😄

7 hours ago, astralis said:

Awesome story, very well-written -- and I loved the contrasting colors in the post, excellent choice lol. Super hot especially at the very end when you described how heavy you felt as you got out of the cabin and made your way to the bathroom. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your kind words, too! 🙂 I'm glad the differing colours worked out in the end, I'm quite terrible when it comes to telling stories which involve this much detail and background information 😅 It was late at night when I created this post, so it's especially honouring that you found it well written :3

I'll be sharing more of my experiences soon, hopefully you'll be interested in them as well 🙂

I greatly enjoyed the story and all its detail.  I'm a fan of public transit and have fantasized about some of the hot young men who drive the trains, especially when I have noted that some routes have a turnaround without a change in drivers, or even a convenient opportunity for him to pee.  If it's a long route with delays added, I'm sure that some drivers regret that last cup of coffee!

I suspect that some people with jobs like this have developed, perhaps just subconsciously, an interest in omorashi.  They've tested their limits of how long they can hold their pee out of necessity, and they get pleasure, even a feeling of pride, from being able to hold it longer than co-workers.

I absolutely LOVED this so so much. The detail, the times, the way you describe everything...the orgasmic release...it’s by far now my favourite story on here.

I was brought up in a railway family. My grandfather spent his life working on the railways and my father followed in his footsteps. He was for many years a guard and then a rocket inspector and he told me a few stories of being absolutely desperate on shift and the train loos were out of order. He was a big tea drinker so probably had similar experiences to this on delayed trains.

As for the thought you weren’t the only one with a full bladder on the train...that’s a hot thought indeed! 
thank you so much for writing this! 

Amazing story, I could really feel your desperation and agony. The relief of finally getting to release your piss after waiting for so long must have felt incredible! I used to live just outside of London and would often find myself stuck on long train journeys home with a full and aching bladder after drinking in the city, and of course there were never any toilets on board. I'd be sitting there squirming and jiggling my legs while wondering how many others on board were feeling the same.

Wow, I'm so flattered to read all these lovely comments! 🥰

6 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I'm a fan of public transit and have fantasized about some of the hot young men who drive the trains, especially when I have noted that some routes have a turnaround without a change in drivers, or even a convenient opportunity for him to pee.  If it's a long route with delays added, I'm sure that some drivers regret that last cup of coffee!

Haha, we share the same interest for public transit 😉

Long drives without any opportunity for quick and easy relief like I described are actually very common for train drivers over here in Germany. Additionally, because of the way suburban train networks work where there is usually less than ten minutes for turnaround, train stations often don't have bathroom facilities and most trains have to go through delay-prone bottlenecks - the central trunk line similar to the one in Munich is a popular pattern found in other cities like Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Hanover - full bladders are something many of my coworkers had to deal with as well. I talked with many of them about this issue in a joking fashion and got to hear some pretty similar stories 😄

I myself never regretted drinking this much coffee, however 😛 I'm into omorashi after all, and I have to admit that it was absolutely worth the agony 😉

6 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Great story, and no I enjoyed the extra details. I have often wondered what train drivers, bus drivers etc. do when they really need to go during a shift. I guess the answer is they just have to hold it.

Thank you so much 🙂

At least here in Munich, there are actually little toilet stalls built in some of the shelters on the bus and tram train network that drivers have special keys for. No such luck for the suburban and underground train drivers, however 😛 I'm convinced some carry an empty bottle with them or are even diapered up during long shifts, who knows? 😉

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I absolutely LOVED this so so much. The detail, the times, the way you describe everything...the orgasmic release...it’s by far now my favourite story on here.

I was brought up in a railway family. My grandfather spent his life working on the railways and my father followed in his footsteps. He was for many years a guard and then a rocket inspector and he told me a few stories of being absolutely desperate on shift and the train loos were out of order. He was a big tea drinker so probably had similar experiences to this on delayed trains.

As for the thought you weren’t the only one with a full bladder on the train...that’s a hot thought indeed! 
thank you so much for writing this! 

Help, I'm blushing, haha 😁 Thank you so so much for your comment, I'm really glad you enjoyed my story this much 🙂

Railway families are great, I wish I had been born into one 😉 I'm a huge public transit enthusiast and love designing my own virtual cities with their own intricate networks in my free time.

I remember one specific day during the time I was still an apprentice (is that a thing in the US, too? Over here, you have to learn being a train driver for three years). Me and another apprentice (who coincidentally also was gay as I later found out) were on shift with a "real" train driver, and our shift plan had us wait in a vehicle on the siding for 55 minutes. About half an hour into this long break, I remember the other apprentice saying that he was absolutely dying for a pee. Since the vehicles didn't have toilets at all, his only option was to hop out of the train and disappear in the forest right beside the spur. He was a bit more lucky than me, I guess 😛

2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Amazing story, I could really feel your desperation and agony. The relief of finally getting to release your piss after waiting for so long must have felt incredible! I used to live just outside of London and would often find myself stuck on long train journeys home with a full and aching bladder after drinking in the city, and of course there were never any toilets on board. I'd be sitting there squirming and jiggling my legs while wondering how many others on board were feeling the same.

Thank you as well! ☺️ You bet the relief was absolutely breathtaking 😉 If it had been a cartoon, there would have been a heavenly choir singing in the background 😛

I have similar experiences to yours: once, I was on an underground train after a night out. I was wearing a black pair of jeans and a soggy diaper beneath them which had already badly leaked because I was unable to stop the flow earlier. And I was already at bursting point again, trying to be subtle with my pee dance. That's a story for another day, however 😉

Can't wait to finally be able to get into the night life again after this pandemic is over 😄

As a train worker myself,  I apprechiate and can relate to your great story!  I like the details too! 🙂 

I haven´t had any close calls at work so far, since I don´t reallly get desperate if I don´t intend to. But when I´m bored at work and holding it a little bit for fun, knowing I´ll have no problems making it to my break, i sometimes have "what if"  fantasies about what would happen if something screwed up, if we would have a delay, or would need to evacuate all the people or something, and having to stay focused with a bladder getting dangerously full.  On the train you can never really be sure that everything will go as planned. But I also know from "research" on the walk home from work that my dark uniform pants hardly show any wetness, it´s like they´re made accidentproof.  Did you ever pee your work pants on purpose to see what it looked like?   

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little bit late to the party, but I wanted to comment as it's a very familiar story for me! That was an excellent read, a really well written account of a really impressive struggle. We sometimes have a 3½ hour trip quite early in the morning and that's about enough for me (it's always worse in the morning!), especially when the trolley host is generous with the drinks that usually get brought up...!

On 4/12/2021 at 11:28 PM, Tellnoone said:

As a train worker myself,  I apprechiate and can relate to your great story!  I like the details too! 🙂 

I haven´t had any close calls at work so far, since I don´t reallly get desperate if I don´t intend to. But when I´m bored at work and holding it a little bit for fun, knowing I´ll have no problems making it to my break, i sometimes have "what if"  fantasies about what would happen if something screwed up, if we would have a delay, or would need to evacuate all the people or something, and having to stay focused with a bladder getting dangerously full.  On the train you can never really be sure that everything will go as planned. But I also know from "research" on the walk home from work that my dark uniform pants hardly show any wetness, it´s like they´re made accidentproof.  Did you ever pee your work pants on purpose to see what it looked like?

A fellow train worker, helloooooow! :33 👋😄

I've personally never wet my work pants on purpose, mainly for the reasion that I had... hm, I don't know how to put it really, I guess you could say respect for those clothes? Like... I sometimes really feel bad for my pants when I abuse them in this way, haha. And the thought to abuse a pair of pants that my company had had produced for them and shipped to me, the thought of ruining a piece of clothing that makes me recognizable and gives me a form of authority on the train or in the station, those thoughts prevented me from actually trying it.

Apart from that, they were a very dark navy blue and made of a soft fabric, so I think even if I had peed two litres into them, what the fabric wouldn't have soaked up would have hardly shown anyways.

On 4/14/2021 at 5:41 PM, BladderLad said:

were you not tempted to use your bottle/coffee cup??

how wet were your undies?? 

You bet I was tempted, but... my coffee cups were spread over various trash cans all over the greater Munich metropolitan area and my bottle of soda was still halfway full, meaning I would have had to drink at least 500 ml (about 17 oz) or throw it out of the window and that would have been too much of a waste for me.

My undies weren't too badly soaked thankfully but you could still tell some wetness had happened. Think someone sitting on a wet park bench or spilling something over himself.

5 hours ago, homeanddry said:

I'm a little bit late to the party, but I wanted to comment as it's a very familiar story for me! That was an excellent read, a really well written account of a really impressive struggle. We sometimes have a 3½ hour trip quite early in the morning and that's about enough for me (it's always worse in the morning!), especially when the trolley host is generous with the drinks that usually get brought up...!

Better late than never, and believe me... as a train driver, I'm late more often than I'd like to, hahaha 😛

Thanks for the kind words 🙂 While I personally never had to commute for longer than half an hour, it can get pretty annoying all things considered, and I'm a public transit enthusiast no less. Sounds like you've had numerous close calls on your way to work so far? Do/did you drink more than you should on purpose or was it genuinely hard to hold it despite not having extra amounts of fluids? I'd love to hear more about that 😉

12 minutes ago, younggermangay said:

Better late than never, and believe me... as a train driver, I'm late more often than I'd like to, hahaha 😛

Thanks for the kind words 🙂 While I personally never had to commute for longer than half an hour, it can get pretty annoying all things considered, and I'm a public transit enthusiast no less. Sounds like you've had numerous close calls on your way to work so far? Do/did you drink more than you should on purpose or was it genuinely hard to hold it despite not having extra amounts of fluids? I'd love to hear more about that 😉

I missed out the key bit of information, or at least made it too subtle. My commute to work (usually by car) is much shorter. The three hour trip is once I’m at work, doing the same as you’re doing!

I do drink a lot of tea, which doesn’t help. I can’t wait anywhere near as long in the morning though! Quite normal, I think, but I’m usually well ready for another toilet visit after just the first hour at that time of day!

Just now, homeanddry said:

I missed out the key bit of information, or at least made it too subtle. My commute to work (usually by car) is much shorter. The three hour trip is once I’m at work, doing the same as you’re doing!

I do drink a lot of tea, which doesn’t help. I can’t wait anywhere near as long in the morning though! Quite normal, I think, but I’m usually well ready for another toilet visit after just the first hour at that time of day!

Have you had any close calls? 🙂

3 minutes ago, BladderLad said:

Have you had any close calls? 🙂

Not really really close, not yet at least (sorry!). I’ve definitely had to hurry off at the destination a couple of times though, and “make time” for a quick break some other times (it’s not going to go without me, after all!). I’ll try to write about them in more detail sometime.

1 minute ago, homeanddry said:

Not really really close, not yet at least (sorry!). I’ve definitely had to hurry off at the destination a couple of times though, and “make time” for a quick break some other times (it’s not going to go without me, after all!). I’ll try to write about them in more detail sometime.

Haha! I think you need to challenge yourself to drink more on the journey and see what happens?? 😂😏

9 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

Oh god I feel so stupid now, haha 😄 What you wrote makes much more sense now as well!

3 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

(it’s not going to go without me, after all!)

You heard that? It's not going to go until he went 😛

I mean, yeah that's true and it would totally have been possible for me to stop my train somewhere in a station and hurry off to the side. I didn't do this for a multitude of reasons however, firstly because my dedication to the job was way too big for that, secondly to avoid having to justify a delay (everything greater than two minutes has to be given a reason for by the company and involves needing to pay a fine to the state - not fine at all), thirdly rush hour was about to begin and the commuters had to go places while I just plain had to go (haha 😄 Excuse my puns please) and fourthly, I was scheduled for the most important line of all - the airport line - that's frequented not only by normal commuters but also by tourists in great numbers. And fifthly, public indecency blah blah blah.

10 hours ago, younggermangay said:

Oh god I feel so stupid now, haha 😄 What you wrote makes much more sense now as well!

You heard that? It's not going to go until he went 😛

I mean, yeah that's true and it would totally have been possible for me to stop my train somewhere in a station and hurry off to the side. I didn't do this for a multitude of reasons however, firstly because my dedication to the job was way too big for that, secondly to avoid having to justify a delay (everything greater than two minutes has to be given a reason for by the company and involves needing to pay a fine to the state - not fine at all), thirdly rush hour was about to begin and the commuters had to go places while I just plain had to go (haha 😄 Excuse my puns please) and fourthly, I was scheduled for the most important line of all - the airport line - that's frequented not only by normal commuters but also by tourists in great numbers. And fifthly, public indecency blah blah blah.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, we have toilets on our trains (as long as they’re working!) which gives us more options, especially during a prolonged delay (thankfully!). There’s usually time to sneak a quick visit in at some point during the longer journeys, especially where it involves changing ends en-route anyway, or when changing ends at the terminus on the local routes. Same thing though, the joys of the delay attribution system and pride in the job, I’d rather not cause even a slight delay unless I absolutely have to!

One of the best, most exciting stories I've ever read! I always find it fascinating when we get in to situations where we're so desperate and have had leakages that have soaked our underwear over time, yet somehow we're able to hold it usually just long enough. Like the abilities a fully healthy adult bladder has is amazing under the pressure we sometimes put it under (sometimes intentionally lol). I know I've held it on bus and train journeys fully expecting to wet my seat and the worst I've done is dribble abruptly (leak) then the urge has miraculously subsided and I've been able to not just make it to the end of the line, but like a relatively long walk home after that as well.

Anyway, exciting story! Hope there's more experiences you can talk about!