Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many diaper enthusiasts are/have been incontinent?

Which of these apply to you?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these apply to you?

• I have never been incontinent after normal potty-training age
    • I was a late potty-trainer/older child or adult bedwetter
    • I have (or used to have) light incontinence
    • I have (or used to have) moderate incontinence
    • I have (or used to have) heavy or complete incontinence

I was just wondering what the correlation was, between the interest in adult nappy wearing (yourself and by others) and actually having experienced control issues/a need for diapers post-potty-training age. So which of these applies to you?

I'd define light incontinence as being manageable with a regular pad, moderate incontinence as manageable with a heavy-duty pad or pull-up, and heavy or complete incontinence as requiring a full adult diaper. And obviously the condition could either be short-term (e.g. illness, injury, childbirth) or long-term/permanent. Any stories would be interesting!

I kinda agree with PrincessPeeach on this one.  Most aspects of this fetish lend themselves to staged situations, though the staged situation may lead to a real loss of control.  When I have seen people genuinely have an accident, my reaction is one of concern.  I would feel embarrassed for the individual.  I guess the line I draw is where control is involved.  If the person has control over the fact that they lose control.  For example, if someone is being dominated and forced to wet themselves, or if someone has decided that they were going to drink a bunch of water and then lock something around their pants so that they couldn't take them down until it was too late, or drinking a bunch, then going on a long walk.  These are all situations where yeah, there is a loss of control, but the person has made the decision to be in a situation where they lose control.

I do find the idea of genuine incontinence and loss of control (both with and without nappies) a turn-on, though don’t like to see people really struggling with it or in distress.

My ideal scenario is a young or middle-aged woman who is happy and successful, and just happens to have a minor medical issue that she has completely come to terms with and accepted, and finds it a slight inconvenience at most, while having come to appreciate some of the benefits and perhaps even pleasures of wearing nappies!

I've never been incontinent, and I haven't ever unintentionally wet the bed a single time since I was like, 7 I think. I potty trained fairly early. In fact, I'm continent to the point of frustration, as unintentional loss of control into a diaper is where my fetish focuses the most, and I can't really enjoy it casually myself (it's a very arduous process to get myself there, and even then it's still not a real full loss). 

I was in diapers during the daytime till I was 4 and wore them at night till I think I was about 8 or so. So I was somewhat of a "late bloomer" so to speak 😅, but not really full on incontinent.

I'm glad I'm not IC and don't want to be, but I wish I could voluntarily turn my continence on and off so when I'm padded I could experience it lol and/or let someone I'm with control it :3

12 hours ago, LittleOtterPup said:

I'm glad I'm not IC and don't want to be, but I wish I could voluntarily turn my continence on and off so when I'm padded I could experience it lol and/or let someone I'm with control it :3

Yes, I wish there was a safe, temporary way to cause urgent loss of control... I definitely wouldn’t want to have to manage it full time, though.

I was basically treated as if I were a bedwetter and put into diapers at night by my grandmother until I was at least 6... does that count? I guess my mother had been a bedwetter (I didn't find this out until adulthood) and so my grandmother had a bit of a reason but I think it went on that long because I actually loved diapers, even back then. I was more than thrilled to get put into a diaper every night I stayed over there. I even remember seeing a kid at daycare get put into diapers for having an accident. He was in my grade and I remember we were pretending to be characters in a particular cartoon that only started airing when I was well into my 5th year, so I have a pretty decent dating of that memory. Anyway, the diapers he got put into looked newer and cooler than the ones my grandmother always bought, so I told her and we went to the store to try and find some. Couldn't find the right ones (I think I thought they were Pampers or something that were obviously too small for me). But anyway, yeah, I started early.

Also remember an accident or two during the day time throughout my childhood, but not enough to call it incontinence.

I definitely think my childhood experience shaped my fantasies but I don't know if they're the actual source of anything.