Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is there anyone here that would never want to post any kind of picture?

I'm just trying to figure something out and that is why I ask. I realize that peeing in your underwear or pants or diaper would be a very personal thing that you might not want strangers on the internet to see a video of but are any of you completely opposed to taking pictures of the puddle on the floor or a picture of your pant/panties laying on the floor after you have peed in them? If so, why?

I did yesterday but I don't know if I want to again, I looked at the pic super carefully for a long time after because I was afraid that I had s/t that identified me in the background. I suppose it's pointless to be afraid of revealing who I am since I have my ao3 linked in like three separate places on my profile and you can find out who I am through there pretty easily lol, but I guess it's just because of what this site is..... idk but yeah I feel kind of weird about having put the pic up in retrospect. 

What everyone else said, pretty much. I'm quite relaxed about sharing things privately, things that'd make it dead easy to work out who I am (one or two on here do know who I am as a result!), but I'd hate the thought that there was even the slightest chance that someone who I know in reality might see something that they recognise whilst browsing the site, even though they'd surely have to share the interest (and appreciate the need for subtlety) to be browsing the site in the first place?! I have no idea how I'd deal with it if I found out that someone who I work with was on here too 😕