Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Wow that was a truly incredible hold and so brilliantly described . It sounds like your bladder swelled and bulged and must have been such a beautiful sight. How you kept holding and never wet is just a superhuman effort you must be so proud and I am so glad you had so much fun

Aww, thank you so much ;___; I haven't ever lost control even a little (tbh I know I said I leaked in the post but I'm really not sure as my underwear wasn't damp AFAIK) but last night was just....... the closest I've ever felt to just dropping it all. I really am proud, it was a fantastic time. 

1 hour ago, Holdit4me said:

Wow, what a great adventure, and really well written!

Thank you kindly friend ❤️

7 minutes ago, C.omoguy said:

excellent story, very well detailed, it seems that it was a very hot hold, nice photo beauty crossed legs

Thank you! It really was hot lmao, I'm glad I have this site to share stuff like this on. Also thanks I'm glad you like the photo ;;

35 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I love long richly detailed stories of desperation and not knowing if you make it or not until the very end. Thank you fot sharing

One thing about drinking all that water . You should mix it up with other beverages . Drinking too much water can be dangerous.

Aw, thanks, bud! Glad it worked for you, those are my favorite kinds too ☺️

Re: drinking too much water: I do mix it up with tea usually but there's a limited supply of tea and unlimited water, so.... avoiding parental suspicion + avoiding extra unnecessary trips to the store means more water. But I really don't do massive holds like this often and I do generally pace myself w the water intake. Thanks for the tip though, I know it's dangerous and I always stop if I start feeling queasy. 

On 4/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, astralis said:

Aww, thank you so much ;___; I haven't ever lost control even a little (tbh I know I said I leaked in the post but I'm really not sure as my underwear wasn't damp AFAIK) but last night was just....... the closest I've ever felt to just dropping it all. I really am proud, it was a fantastic time. 

Thank you kindly friend ❤️

Thank you! It really was hot lmao, I'm glad I have this site to share stuff like this on. Also thanks I'm glad you like the photo ;;

Wow that is even more impressive then if you actually think you may not have leaked at all! What self control you must have to push your limits and yet keep waiting. I’d love to know just how much you managed to keep inside you and how long it took you to empty your bladder.

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Wow that is even more impressive then if you actually think you may not have leaked at all! What self control you must have to push your limits and yet keep waiting. I’d love to know just how much you managed to keep inside you and how long it took you to empty your bladder.

Aw, thank you! Yeah, I really don't know, it's just not something that I've ever been able to make happen. (Also it's highkey hot the way you said "what self control you must have", jsyk.) I haven't had a chance to measure my capacity yet because I still live at home so there's no way I could piss into a measuring cup but some day I'd love to find out! 

1 hour ago, PattyWets said:

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Thank you kindly, friend!

I recently bought black shorts exactly for this reason. Something about being desperate while cooking is a huge turn on for me. I’ll be outside grilling and drinking my home made wine. And I’m going to get the bed protector I’ve always wanted. I’m shy but it’s time to start enjoying my fetish. Thank you for posting this so I know I’m not the only one.

On 4/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, sammilove said:

That’s an amazing experience! It’s been too long since I’ve done a hold like that and didn’t wet myself. I love how descriptive it was and how much you remembered from it. 

Tysm ;_; I wrote it like right after it happened so everything was still super fresh in my mind; even now two weeks later I can still remember how my bladder felt because it was just so fucking intense! 

On 4/21/2021 at 7:25 AM, Roguepoet said:

I recently bought black shorts exactly for this reason. Something about being desperate while cooking is a huge turn on for me. I’ll be outside grilling and drinking my home made wine. And I’m going to get the bed protector I’ve always wanted. I’m shy but it’s time to start enjoying my fetish. Thank you for posting this so I know I’m not the only one.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice bud, I 100% approve. It really is sexy to be desperate while cooking and idk why but whew boy, lmao. That's quite a hot image of you in your black shorts grilling and squirming around, I hope it goes well for you and you enjoy it! 

On 4/11/2021 at 2:54 AM, astralis said:

Do you ever just sometimes absolutely crave a hold?

I know exactly what you mean. I'd love to do that again, but at the moment I have no opportunity and probably won't get one for a long time.

Of course I could just hold it secretly in any situation, but not until I'm bursting and losing control, and only without squirming and holding myself. So it would only be half the fun.

10 hours ago, luvwetting said:

I know exactly what you mean. I'd love to do that again, but at the moment I have no opportunity and probably won't get one for a long time.

Of course I could just hold it secretly in any situation, but not until I'm bursting and losing control, and only without squirming and holding myself. So it would only be half the fun.

Exactly. It's no fun if you're around other people who aren't in on it. It does build a good bit of anticipation though! (Or as the movie says, antici..................... 

pation.)

8 hours ago, Blindfight said:

That was a fun ride!

Love the pic halfway through, you can totally see the desperation in your stance.

Tysm bud! Yeah I was losing my entire mind when I took that lol.