Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi,

This time I drew something different than usually. I drew my pervert persona, her name is Yuri, while she's wetting herself.

She's not ashamed like Sunset, cause I made her personality to match mine, so she's enjoys wetting. Yuri is pervo weeb, who has omo fetish just like me. 😅

I hope it's good enought, that was my first time drawing someone horny. 

20210410_212359.jpg

Edited by JuliusSlouchy (see edit history)

Yuri has an unusual feature/characteristic combination (not a bad thing).  Do do you count her a chimera (cells from various creatures combined into one organism)?  Can she shape shift?  She wears "practical" clothing.  Would you consider her outdoorsy?  Engages in activities requiring such clothing?  What sort of habitat or surroundings suits her?  Unusual abilities or powers?  Exchanges hints on avoiding neo-macho encounters with other females?  Type of females she likes?  Activities he likes?

2 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Yuri has an unusual feature/characteristic combination (not a bad thing).  Do do you count her a chimera (cells from various creatures combined into one organism)?  Can she shape shift?  She wears "practical" clothing.  Would you consider her outdoorsy?  Engages in activities requiring such clothing?  What sort of habitat or surroundings suits her?  Unusual abilities or powers?  Exchanges hints on avoiding neo-macho encounters with other females?  Type of females she likes?  Activities he likes?

Yuri isn't chimera, I think.

She's the most powerful magical Creature in Uchadai (the world I'm creating). She's the one who created magic, so she made herself having infinite magic power. Other Creatures (that's how people of Uchadai call like) treat her like a god, although she's not one. And yes, she can shape shift.

She wears clothes she's comfortable in and she takes activities she wants at the moment. But I can say, she has more outdoor life than me, cause that's a fantasy world there's always something to do. Also, she prefers more peaceful and quiet places.

She likes most females, her favorites are tomboys and also cute, innocent, feminine girls. She doesn't really like bitchy women, but sometimes she likes playing with her fetish and treat cute bitch like troublemaker brat. (I mean diaper her and play as Yuri wants.). From fetish activities, she likes embarrassing/humiliating accidents (in diapers or panties), wearing and using diapers, diaper leaks, treat someone like a little kid, and bedwetting. She prefers watching others having accidents, but she also enjoys her own ones. (She often has them on purpose). Men having accidents don't turn on her, they more disturb her. (her fetish is just like mine, but I can only watch/read it on the internet, I wouldn't dare have an accident or wear the diaper in my family home.)

Edited by JuliusSlouchy (see edit history)

It's about 98 percent your work and about two percent GIMP sizing and skew.  GIMP stands for "gnu image manipulation program."   It's a free download for Linux, MS-Windows and some other operating systems.  In may hands it usually becomes "gnu image mutilation program."  Presumably Inkscape, notosho and other image processing programs provide the same abilities.  I have no artistic drawing skills at all.  Normally, I draw wiring diagrams.  A help page says I could have converted your clothing textures to patterns and put them back in.

https://docs.gimp.org/

https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-pattern-dialog.html

The document home page lets you choose among a several languages.

The best part about digital composition:  composing a scene from things you drew for other scenes.  Of course, save your work after each step.  Procedure outline:

1.  Select a backdrop.  If not drawn digitally, scan it.  Load it into an image processing programs.

2.  If you want, "crop" the backdrop leaving only the wanted portion.  You can also "cartoon" and/or "posterize" it to make a real-world backdrop suitable to drawings.

3.  Furnish the back drop.  For outdoors add distant mountains, a fountain, a train wreck or whatever.  Indoors add a door, windows, paintings, etc.  To do this (in gimp):

A.  Open a new window and load the item to be inserted.

B.  Bucket fill the unwanted areas with white.

C.  In the Layer menu select 'Transparency' and 'Add Alpha Channel.'

D.  In the Layer menu select 'Transparency' and 'Color To Alpha.'  Chances are it will select white as the default color and you can click 'OK.'

E.  In the Layer menu select 'Semi Flatten.'   The transparent areas should now a grey-on-grey checker board.  The wanted (non-transparent) areas should contain no checker board.  If the wanted areas contain a checkerboards pattern, undo a couple steps and temporarily fill them with a color contrasting the transparent areas.

F.  Save the completed layered image to a file with 'layer' in the name.

G.  Cut and paste the transparent image into the background image.

H.  Move and size the added layer by 'grabbing' it with at a non-transparent point.

J.  Save progress so far.

4.  Repeat until scene complete.

It's a terrible pain the first time through.  But for a non-fetish story I share with a few email friends, I've accumulated backgrounds for a bedroom, a basement workshop, an aunt's home, a class mate's father's business, a yard and a highway.  I've lost count of small items in transparent layer form I can drop into scenes.  My two main characters exist in front, back, side, side sitting and side kneeling poses.  They're plagiarized from 1950s magazine drawings.  Adults enter the stories as speech bubbles from other room.  A year ago I built a one-frame spring-time greeting card from 4 weed photos and the two characters in about one hour.

Cheers.