Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just wet myself and now I'm nervous

Holy shit okay, this is less of a story and more of an "I can't believe I just actually did that and I could use some reassurance" but whatever 

I just recorded my first omo video- it's a video game challenge I set for myself, where I had to complete a certain number of quests before I was allowed to pee, and had to drink water/soda every ten minutes. I succeeded, but barely, and I wanted to wet myself so bad that I just... did.

I was sitting on top of a couple of pretty thick towels, so none of the pee got on the floor (although there was a lot, I'd had like more than two litres to drink at that point). Even though I have it on video, and I know that I was pretty much silent the whole time, I'm still really fucking paranoid that one of my roommates might have heard something. Like idk, the creaking of the floor when I was squirming or something??

It's currently almost 3 a.m so I didn't want to take a shower, just in case they did hear something (I did wash myself off with a cloth, I'm not just sitting in my own filth). I also couldn't rinse the towels out or throw them in the wash right away, so I put them inside a spare plastic tub I keep in my closet. The top is closed, but now I'm worried that'll make them smell too bad to get them clean with one wash... my plan is to stay in bed tomorrow morning until my roommates are done with their morning stuff, then immediately hop in the shower, and throw the towels in the laundry right after. If anyone asks, I can just tell them they needed a wash anyway (true). In case they did hear anything, if either one of them asks what I was up to tonight, my plan is to mention that I woke up in the middle of the night (totally normal for me) and realized I'd forgotten to clean my cat's litterbox, so I decided to clean up my whole room a bit while I was up (also semi-true, I did have to rearrange some stuff after I was done).

I'm probably overthinking this a ton but ugh. The only times I've ever wet myself before were at home, in the basement of my house with my two mostly-deaf parents. 

It did feel really, really good though. I just wish I lived alone.

Yeah, I think the general consensus is that you give people far more credit that they will hear/see/smell, but even if they do they may not even notice.  If anything, they might say something like "that towel smells funny.  I guess that's why it is in the wash."  Also, even if they do find out, will they even mind?  I mean, for one, if you are cleaning up after yourself, why should they care?