Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your preference when it comes to dicks  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preference?

• Circumcized
    • Uncircumcized
    • I like both
    • I like neither (and can't really explain why I clicked on this topic :D )

Hello there ladies, male-loving gentlemen and everyone in between šŸ™‚

I'm interested in your preferences concerning the foreskin or lack thereof, and your thoughts on circumcision in general.

Ā 

This is a huge and very personal topic for me, not only because I'm really into foreskin and phimosis (that means a too tight foreskin, in case you didn't know), to the extent that I consider it my second fetish actually. While I like dicks no matter what, cut or uncut, I can't deny the fact that uncut ones just turn me on a lot more, especially when there is a lot of foreskin and the glans is covered at all times. However, it's also a very personal issue for me and a major contributing factor towards my severe depressions.

Let me elaborate and please bear with me for a moment.

Ā 

I myself was circumcized at age four because of a phimosis that was constantly inflamed and sore. It wasn't my choice, it was my mother's decision. And I hate the fact that she decided this way. I consider my little friend ugly because of it, there is almost no more skin left to cover what nature intended to be covered, there is instead a hideous scar on the back of my glans where the frenulum used to be, and the only type of underwear I can actually wear are tight boxerbriefs. Whenever I'm wearing other, wider kinds of underwear, my glans keeps rubbing against the fabric with every single step I take and movement I make, and this causes a lot of pain. In fact, any touch on my glans is painful, except for when what little rest of my foreskin is left is sliding over it.

Because all of my sexual partners so far have been uncut - as is the norm over here in Germany/Europe - they didn't know how to handle my dick correctly and caused me more often than not unintentionally lots of pain during sex, whether it be oral or by hand. Every time this happens, it sucks all of the fun out of the experience for me, I have to clarify what to do and how to do it, I have to ensure that it's okay and that it can happen, and it takes a lot of time and effort to get me back into the mood. Of course I'm not mad at the guys, it really is okay and can happen, it just doesn't help with the huge amount of envy I feel.

Ā 

I'm envious of every uncut guy because they don't need to worry about any of these issues, because they actually have a choice when peeing whether or not they retract their foreskin and because they can still have their foreskin removed if they so happen to dislike it. Reversing a circumcision is impossible, the tissue on the inside of the foreskin is too specialized to be replaced by anything. There is only the possibility to make it look as if you were uncut, the actual natural state of the penis however is irreversibly destroyed with a circumcision. And that's the fact I struggle with the most. Nobody asked me if I wanted this or not, nobody talked to me about the consequences it would have, and while I love my mother and we're very very close to one another, I can't forgive her for deciding on the removal of my foreskin.

Ā 

On days where my depressions are especially bad, my whole mind is preoccupied with this topic and it annoys me to no end. Whenever I come across a guy on the streets or inside public transit, the very first thing I immediately think is "Lucky you for not being cut", without even knowing if he's actually uncut or not. I just assume he is and immediately my depressions kick in and a mixture of anger, self-hatred, envy and sadness fills my stomach. Heck, it's not even necessary to come across a real person. If I'm listening to a song by a male artist, reading a book by a male author, looking at a picture, playing as a male figure in a video game and so on, the thoughts start blaring in my head.

My biggest wish is to reverse time and make this single god-damn day over 20 years ago undone, and to grow up uncircumcized. If I was in charge of things, circumcision would be considered illegal mutilation of the body, this includes circumcision for religious reasons. You'd have to sign a waiver and be made aware of the consequences if you wanted to absolutely get cut and thus make sure that you're in consent with the removal of your foreskin.

Ā 

*sigh*

I'm really sorry. You're probably wondering why on earth this is such a huge deal for me, and I honestly have no answer. While it certainly isn't the only reason for my depressions, it is one of if not the single largest one, a scar so deep it may never completely heal. I have heard enough comments along the lines of "Oh come on, it's not so bad, you're just being overly dramatic", and you likely also can't understand why I feel this way, but here we are. At least I tried explaining.

Ā 

So, once again: What are your preferences? What do you think about circumcision, do you support it or feel similarly to me? I'd love to hear your thoughts and discuss with you šŸ™‚

Edited by younggermangay (see edit history)

Personally when I'm looking at videos, I don't have too much of a preference, whether the guy featured isĀ cut or uncut if the video's hot then it's hot. I'm cut, and it's never particularly bothered me, but since it happened when I was so young so it's not like I can compare it to anything or know for sure if sensation would be different if I hadn't been cut, if I'd be more sensitive or not, or anything like that.Ā I do wish I could have been asked, but I'm happy with how my dick looks.Ā 

My partner F is the first person I've ever been with, and he's uncut. It was a learning experience to figure out what to do with an uncut dick. But,Ā like I said, he was my first for everything and even if his body were more similar to mine, it still would have taken time for me to learn all the ways to pleasure him anyway. He has never accidentally hurt me. TheĀ first few times we did anything together he was so worried about causing me pain by mistake, and so gentle that I actually had to tell him it was okay to get a little more rough. He'd had one relationship before me, and that person had been uncut, so that was probably part of why he was so worried that he'd do something to me that ended up hurting. It sounds like yours is a lot more sensitive than mine is, I don't have pain from my clothes rubbing unless I'm super sweaty and just getting chafed, which for all I know would still happen even if I were uncut.

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but have you tried any type of cream or ointment to help with the oversensitivity? This might be TMI, but when my trans friend was experiencing bottom-growth (an enlargement of the clitoris that happens when a trans-man goes on testosterone), it was very painful and sensitive for a while. He got this cream that is meant for cis-guys who have issues with premature ejaculation that helps decrease sensitivity.Ā For him, it justĀ made that area a lot less sensitive so thatĀ it stopped causing him pain. I actually got the same cream to see if it would make me chafe less when I got overheated and it did help me out there.Ā 

F will very, very likely remain the only sexual partner I have as well. We both very much would like to marry eventually, and one of the reasons we haven't gotten on that yet is just because of COVID's effects on international travel and the fact we really want both of our families to all be there for it. So, his will be the only other dick I'll be having experience with. I don't think this means I have a preference for uncut dicks, so much as for the person that this particular one is attached to.Ā 

Thank you very much for your answer! šŸ™‚

It's great to hear that you're fine with your body and I hope to achieve this level of self acceptance one day as well. I've gained a lot more confidence in myself and a feeling of self-worth over the last year, probably in no small part due to my medication and the weekly therapy sessions, yet this one aspect of my body still upsets me. It will most likely be a long way to go for me from here on, but we'll see what the future holds.

Ā 

34 minutes ago, segaface said:

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but have you tried any type of cream or ointment to help with the oversensitivity?

You did raise an interesting point about the oversensitivity. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I still have a little bit of skin left which I can stretch almost all the way over my glans before it retracts on its own again, so maybe I haven't actually lost too much sensitivity in my dick? I'm certainly no expert in these things. I have never tried out any cremes or special lotions so far, I didn't even know such things existed up until now. The thing is that it only hurts on my actual glans, any other part of normal skin is totally fine even when rubbing against fabric (it's still an uncomfortable feeling for me but not at all hurtful, if that makes sense).

I'm not entirely sure if I want to use something that makes me feel less in my dick, how long do these cremes affect my feeling? Hopefully the effect is temporary, I wouldn't want to lose sensitivity completely after all... I'll have to consult a doctor šŸ™‚

Ā 

42 minutes ago, segaface said:

F will very, very likely remain the only sexual partner I have as well. We both very much would like to marry eventually, and one of the reasons we haven't gotten on that yet is just because of COVID's effects on international travel and the fact we really want both of our families to all be there for it. So, his will be the only other dick I'll be having experience with. I don't think this means I have a preference for uncut dicks, so much as for the person that this particular one is attached to.Ā 

Aww šŸ„° It might be really off topic, but that's the sweetest thing I've read all day. All of my previous relationships were lopsided in that regard - I was the only part really giving the love and having the pee kink. You're very lucky to have a boyfriend/soon-to-be husband who loves you back just as much and shares your preferences. Reading this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I'm just a huge fan of cute and fluffy gay love :3 I wish both of you a long and happy future together! šŸ™‚

Also, another good point. If I like the person, his personality as well as his looks, I don't really care much about his downstairs. If he happens to be uncut, that's a nice bonus, but I certainly wouldn't dump anyone just because of the way his dick is shaped.

1 hour ago, younggermangay said:

Thank you very much for your answer! šŸ™‚

It's great to hear that you're fine with your body and I hope to achieve this level of self acceptance one day as well. I've gained a lot more confidence in myself and a feeling of self-worth over the last year, probably in no small part due to my medication and the weekly therapy sessions, yet this one aspect of my body still upsets me. It will most likely be a long way to go for me from here on, but we'll see what the future holds.

Ā 

I'm glad you are doing better šŸ™‚Ā I know this is a bit of a clichĆ© but one of the best things you can do for your self-image is to stop comparing yourselves to others, especially when it involves something you can't control. I know how difficult it is to do that; I'm shorter than average and my height can make certain tasks more difficult, and sometimes I get frustrated by this and start comparing myself to everyone that's taller than me and thinking how much easier they have it. But, then I remind myself that my height just is what it is, I can't change it, none of my choices caused me to be shorter, it's just how things are. And there are probably disadvantages to being tall that I just don't know about and advantages to being short that I take for granted. Reminding myself of these things get me to stop comparing myself and feeling envious of things I can't control.Ā 

I'm not entirely sure if I want to use something that makes me feel less in my dick, how long do these cremes affect my feeling? Hopefully the effect is temporary, I wouldn't want to lose sensitivity completely after all... I'll have to consult a doctor šŸ™‚

It doesn't last for too long in my experience, and of course once it washes off. It doesn't just make you totally numb, either. After all, the actual purpose of it is to just make you last a bit longer in bed, not make it impossible to finish. It probably would be best to ask a doctor first though, there might be other things made more specifically for oversensitivity and pain that I don't know about.Ā 

Aww šŸ„° It might be really off topic, but that's the sweetest thing I've read all day. All of my previous relationships were lopsided in that regard - I was the only part really giving the love and having the pee kink. You're very lucky to have a boyfriend/soon-to-be husband who loves you back just as much and shares your preferences. Reading this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I'm just a huge fan of cute and fluffy gay love :3 I wish both of you a long and happy future together! šŸ™‚

Thank you! Every day, I feel so grateful that someone as cool, helpful and sweet as F could love me so much. I'm incredibly thankful to have him in my life, he just makes me feel so safe and cared for.Ā 

9 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I found your post really interesting and despite not having a penis, I felt compelled to weigh in. I personally like the look of a cut penis best, but probably thatā€™s because here it is the norm. As a practice,I think itā€™s veryĀ controversial and itā€™s unfortunate that it usually isnā€™t a personal choice for the person who experiences it.Ā 
for your circumstance, I think like the others have said, itā€™s a matter of perspective. You didnā€™t have a choice in this decision and you see everyone else having something different than you, and feel it must be better. I think lots of people can empathize with that, no matter what it is, but having that decision made about a part of your body must make it even more of a constant struggle, especially when you constantly seeĀ others the way you wish you were.Ā 

The one part that stood out to me was your reports of pain and over sensitivity. Here where I live, circumcision is much more of the norm. Iā€™ve never encountered an uncut man, and I never even knew that one should think about handling a cut penis differently. I have also never had a (cut) sexual partner raise the issue of pain or sensitivity. Is it possible thatĀ the pain and over sensitivity is related to the condition that led to you being circumcised in the first place, rather than the result of the circumcision?Ā 
Sorry if I donā€™t have a full grasp of your situation and offend in any way. Iā€™m sorry your struggling with this and hope you can find peace.Ā 

You're more than welcome to join in on the conversation, having a penis is not a requirement of course šŸ™‚ Don't worry, you didn't offend me in any way either, any comment and opinion is appreciated and accepted!

Speaking of controversial opinions:

I don't think circumcision should be the norm anywhere on earth. My point of view is that every body part has a purpose - yes, even the appendix, it's actually a part of the immune system. Nature intended our bodies just the way they are when we're born and it shouldn't be practice to remove any single part of it if that isn't specifically necessary for survival. Circumcized penises aren't more hygienic either, that's not even a myth, it's a blatant lie. Removing the foreskin destroys a delicately balanced ecosystem of mucus and good bacteria, it damages the tissue of the glans in the long run because it leads to keratinisation, should I continue? Cut dicks are only more hygienic if one doesn't care to wash his uncut dick thoroughly (smegma and the like). That's it. Not worth mutilating a whole body part for that, if you ask me...

Ā 

I think, one reason why it bothers me so much is the simple fact that I'm part of a minority. I'm part of many minorities if you think about it, I'm homosexual, I have a pee kink, I'm blonde, I'm far-sighted, my tested IQ claims I'm in the "highly gifted" range, and so on and so forth. I've been an outsider all my life, have always been the youngest and smallest guy in class because I started school at age 5 instead of age 6, and you can imagine that I have always been the easiest target for bullies. The bullying didn't stop until I finished school in 2012, it went through my entire childhood and youth, and one of the many things my brain learned because of it is: don't ever be different. Be a part of the majority in as many aspects as possible.

I struggled for years with accepting my homosexuality, and I guess it's now repeating itself with needing to accept the fact that I'm cut.

Ā 

About the oversensitivity: it may very well be because of the way I got circumcized. Yes, there are several different techniques. While in the US, most dicks get circumcised "high & tight", I myself am cut "high & loose", where a small portion of skin is left in wrinkles. This means that I can actually stretch skin over the glans, for example during masturbation, which is also why I don't use any lotion for jerking, I have some skin after all. Maybe that also means that my sensitivity hasn't decreased but is the same as for an uncut guy, which in return might be why I feel pain when having fabric rubbing against my glans.

"High & tight" circumcision looks like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

"High & loose" circumcision looks like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ā 

As with many aspects of my depressions and its symptoms, there are better days and there are worse days. What I described in the starting post concerning the obsession with hurtful thoughts which spiral out of control into excessive self-hatred ("I wish I was uncut" turns into "I'd rather not have a dick at all than my current one" turns into "I want to die, can someone please end my misery, and fast?"*) was how I feel on the most extreme days. Those occur maybe once a month, usually during stressful times like the past few weeks for me.

(*Disclaimer: Luckily, I'm not suicidal and have never been, though there are days where I wish someone or something else would kill me instead, these are called "passive death wishes")

Ā 

Anyways, thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts on this subject šŸ™‚

Iā€™m sorry to hear of the problems itā€™s caused you.

Circumcision, usually being carried out when one is too young to consent, is somewhat controversial. Iā€™m not circumcised, I live in the UK amd I think it is not the norm here but I think in the USA it is common or even the normal thing.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not cut. They say it reduces sensitivity, which I can well believe. My glans is fully covered when Iā€™m not erect and it is sensitive enough that it would be very uncomfortable to have the foreskin retracted and the glansĀ rubbing on clothes.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

I think whatever is the 'norm' where you are will be your preference, just because that's what you are used to. I've never considered it much, but I guess I prefer guys to be uncut. Where I live it's rare to meet anyone that isn't though. In fact, I've never dated anyone who was cut. If I moved over to the US and started dating men there, maybe my preferences would change after a while. But it's not a deal breaker for me either way. I actually notice other body parts a lot more when I've got someone naked in front of me! Nice ass and thighs is top of the list, then stomach. I'm a spanker, so a sexy bum is far more important! I'll be too busy pervving at that. šŸ˜Š

And sorry to hear you've had so much trouble. I don't have much useful advice to offer, but bear in mind those men you envy may have issues of their own with other things in their lives that you don't have trouble with. All of us are silently carrying around our own 'baggage' in some way. If you got to switch places with one of them, you may realise that you had it much better in comparison.

I don't really know what mine is but for some reason I like ones that look like mine.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Maybe that's why I'm into selfcest....

Ā 

On 4/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, younggermangay said:

You're more than welcome to join in on the conversation, having a penis is not a requirement of course šŸ™‚ Don't worry, you didn't offend me in any way either, any comment and opinion is appreciated and accepted!

I don't think circumcision should be the norm anywhere on earth. My point of view is that every body part has a purpose - yes, even the appendix, it's actually a part of the immune system. Nature intended our bodies just the way they are when we're born and it shouldn't be practice to remove any single part of it if that isn't specifically necessary for survival. Circumcized penises aren't more hygienic either, that's not even a myth, it's a blatant lie. Removing the foreskin destroys a delicately balanced ecosystem of mucus and good bacteria, it damages the tissue of the glans in the long run because it leads to keratinisation, should I continue? Cut dicks are only more hygienic if one doesn't care to wash his uncut dick thoroughly (smegma and the like). That's it. Not worth mutilating a whole body part for that, if you ask me...

Ā 

I think, one reason why it bothers me so much is the simple fact that I'm part of a minority. I'm part of many minorities if you think about it, I'm homosexual, I have a pee kink, I'm blonde, I'm far-sighted, my tested IQ claims I'm in the "highly gifted" range, and so on and so forth. I've been an outsider all my life, have always been the youngest and smallest guy in class because I started school at age 5 instead of age 6, and you can imagine that I have always been the easiest target for bullies. The bullying didn't stop until I finished school in 2012, it went through my entire childhood and youth, and one of the many things my brain learned because of it is: don't ever be different. Be a part of the majority in as many aspects as possible.

I struggled for years with accepting my homosexuality, and I guess it's now repeating itself with needing to accept the fact that I'm cut.

Ā 

About the oversensitivity: it may very well be because of the way I got circumcized. Yes, there are several different techniques. While in the US, most dicks get circumcised "high & tight", I myself am cut "high & loose", where a small portion of skin is left in wrinkles. This means that I can actually stretch skin over the glans, for example during masturbation, which is also why I don't use any lotion for jerking, I have some skin after all. Maybe that also means that my sensitivity hasn't decreased but is the same as for an uncut guy, which in return might be why I feel pain when having fabric rubbing against my glans.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ā 

As with many aspects of my depressions and its symptoms, there are better days and there are worse days. What I described in the starting post concerning the obsession with hurtful thoughts which spiral out of control into excessive self-hatred ("I wish I was uncut" turns into "I'd rather not have a dick at all than my current one" turns into "I want to die, can someone please end my misery, and fast?"*) was how I feel on the most extreme days. Those occur maybe once a month, usually during stressful times like the past few weeks for me.

(*Disclaimer: Luckily, I'm not suicidal and have never been, though there are days where I wish someone or something else would kill me instead, these are called "passive death wishes")

Ā 

Anyways, thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts on this subject šŸ™‚

I didn't know that there were different types of circumcision. Mine is most likely the high and loose kind.

I echo the other sentiments here that whatever you saw the most growing up will probably be what you're most attracted to and see as most normal.

In my case specifically, judging from the pics posted, I believe I and the other AMAB people in my family have a high and loose cut, and my partnerĀ does too, so that's kind of just what I imagine dicks to look like,Ā lol.Ā As a result, I tend to prefer cut to uncut visually. (Though it's not like an uncut dickĀ would beĀ a deal breaker in real sex or porn alike.)

Regardless of my personal preferences, though, I agree that circumcision has rightfully becomeĀ a pretty controversial practice, since it's essentially parents getting to chooseĀ aĀ surgical operation for their kid before they're old enough to choose for themselves, albeit a pretty small one.Ā Even though it's a pretty common practice here in the US, I've seen more people saying it shouldn't be for that reason, regardless of any health benefits/detriments, and I think I'd have to agree withĀ that. That kind of thing should ideally be the kid'sĀ choice, not the parents'.

3 hours ago, A-Z-D-W said:

I echo the other sentiments here that whatever you saw the most growing up will probably be what you're most attracted to and see as most normal.

In my case specifically, judging from the pics posted, I believe I and the other AMAB people in my family have a high and loose cut, and my partnerĀ does too, so that's kind of just what I imagine dicks to look like,Ā lol.Ā As a result, I tend to prefer cut to uncut visually. (Though it's not like an uncut dickĀ would beĀ a deal breaker in real sex or porn alike.)

Regardless of my personal preferences, though, I agree that circumcision has rightfully becomeĀ a pretty controversial practice, since it's essentially parents getting to chooseĀ aĀ surgical operation for their kid before they're old enough to choose for themselves, albeit a pretty small one.Ā Even though it's a pretty common practice here in the US, I've seen more people saying it shouldn't be for that reason, regardless of any health benefits/detriments, and I think I'd have to agree withĀ that. That kind of thing should ideally be the kid'sĀ choice, not the parents'.

Oh my god me too lol. I think I have a high and loose cut.

On 4/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, younggermangay said:

Ā 

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā  Hide contents

spacer.png

Ā 

Ā 

By the way does your attitude towards circumcision extend to trans people getting top and bottom surgery? I hope not. I think sometimes nature makes mistakes and people should be allowed to make their bodies comfortable to be in.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm back after taking a small break for mental health issues, though not related to this topic this time around. My life's been just a series of unfortunate events and I'm considering suing Mr. Lemony Snicket šŸ˜„

Ā 

Thank you all for your votes on the poll and the comments on this topic, it's great to hear so many different opinions by such a diverse crowd, reading them was really uplifting šŸ™‚

Also, one thing I wanted to add to my own posts is that, while I find uncut dicks to be visually more pleasing, I really don't mind others being circumcised, the only dick I find ugly and am unsatisfied with is my own. I don't mind its size or thickness, wouldn't mind it being smaller in fact, I just mind the lack of some little piece of skin and it's almost hilarious how much this tiny thing is driving me insane sometimes...

Ā 

On 5/2/2021 at 10:44 PM, CofS said:

If you got to switch places with one of them, you may realise that you had it much better in comparison.

I had my weekly therapy session only a few days ago and we talked about when the whole mental health issues started showing up in summer of 2018. I started feeling down all the time, spent most of the time alone in my bed even though I was on holiday with my family, I had lost all appetite and went without sustenance for over 24 hours at a time, and I had intense wishes to break out and just go somewhere else, take on a new name and identity, you know... turning over a new leaf, but on steroids. My therapist remarked that I seemed to get swallowed by wishes and fantasies of how it would be to be born somewhere else, and slowly losing touch with reality as a result.

It got to a point where I was unable to look at any other person, either in real life or in a picture, and not start this whole mental merry-go-round of "Lucky guy for being uncut" (without knowing if he was or wasn't) - "I wish I was him" - "What would it be like if I was him though? Who would my parents be, my friends, would I have more money, what talents would I have, what hobbies?" and so on and so forth. These compulsive thoughts every time my eyes came across some other guy were really really exhausting and frankly annoying, but I still had no idea how to turn them off.

Over the past months I slowly learned to appreciate the things I have more than to cry because of the things I don't have. It still stings thinking about something I want to have so badly but knowing that there is no possibility to ever get it back in this life, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. šŸ™‚ It resulted in me forming the belief that, once a person dies, they are immediately reborn somewhere else on Earth and it took the aforementioned compulsive thoughts and spun them into something actually enjoyable and useful. I'm looking forward to being born again and lost my fear of death (if it happened for whatever reason, well... not that I could do a Karen move and speak to the manager or anything lmao, but... I wasn't feeling any fear or dread when thinking about it), dreaming up my next life and finding things about my personality and talents I'd want to carry over, and it even helped with creating believable and deep characters for the novel I'm working on šŸ™‚

Ā 

On 5/13/2021 at 4:50 AM, Ms. Tito said:

By the way does your attitude towards circumcision extend to trans people getting top and bottom surgery? I hope not. I think sometimes nature makes mistakes and people should be allowed to make their bodies comfortable to be in.

Ah, I'm sorry if I didn't make that entirely clear.

As you said, people should be allowed to make their bodies comfortable to be in, and I couldn't agree more with that. It doesn't only extend to surgery but smaller things like piercings, tattoos, cosmetic touch-ups, bodybuilding... whatever floats your boat, go and do it or have it done! šŸ™‚

The difference is, those are conscious decisions you're making yourself, not ones that gets forced upon you by your parents. In my opinion, once a person decidedly identifies as transsexual, the treatments to transform to the desired gender should be allowed even when that person is under the age of 18. I also met folk who deliberately wanted to get circumcised for vastly different reasons, and that's great, who am I to stop them?

I just can't really forgive my mother for making that irreversible decision for me. I hate giving up control in general, that's just a personality trait of mine and it isn't limited to this one topic, my love of being in control might also be one factor why I love dominating the bladders of others so much šŸ˜› And while I'm very very close to my mom and always will care for her, this is one of the few points where I disagree with her and would have chosen differently if I had been in her position.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 1:10 PM, WetDave said:

Iā€™m sorry to hear of the problems itā€™s caused you.

Circumcision, usually being carried out when one is too young to consent, is somewhat controversial. Iā€™m not circumcised, I live in the UK amd I think it is not the norm here but I think in the USA it is common or even the normal thing.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not cut. They say it reduces sensitivity, which I can well believe. My glans is fully covered when Iā€™m not erect and it is sensitive enough that it would be very uncomfortable to have the foreskin retracted and the glansĀ rubbing on clothes.Ā 

You're not wrong, it's basically assumed that parents want it done by default in the US unless you tell them not to, much to my annoyance since it was done to me.Ā  I think it should be illegal to perform on anybody that isn't of legal age unless for a reason of medical necessity, even if that means violating the religious and cultural freedoms of certain people; I mean, the UN has universally condemned the female equivalent, which has also been made illegal in just about every first world country as far as I know, so it's only fair.

Oh, and if you ever evenĀ thinkĀ of questioning the ethics of this, or whether there's any real medical benefits at all...well, certain special interest groups (you can probably guess which ones) with very deep pockets and friends in high placesĀ tend to get very angry at you...and they can beĀ veryĀ vindictive in punishing you for it.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...
Guest Simpfan4
On 7/1/2021 at 10:31 AM, Ms. Tito said:

The more I think about it, the more I prefer circumcized. They just seem more aesthetically pleasing to me. However uncircumcised isn't a total deal breaker.

I've stated this before elsewhere: For sex, I prefer cut. I love feeling the ridge of the mushroom head pumping in and out of me. It also made blowjobs easier to give. But for watching peeing, I have no real preference. I went through a phase where I only wanted to sex men of color and some of them were uncut. But I just love watching peeing cocks, and a foreskin doesn't negate that.Ā 

• 2 months later...